Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Someone want to do a onexone romance?

4 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 7 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:19 pm

I pulled away finally, sucking in a deep breath. My clothes were wrinkled and my hair was a mess around my face, but it was the best feeling.

"Thank you." I whisper, right onto his lips. I don't know why I said that, but it just seemed...right. Like now I had the strength to continue.

"It's getting dark," I murmur, my pinky finger lightly tracing his lips. "Mom will be wondering."

WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 7 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:29 pm

I sighed, grinning and I lay on my back, my hand still on her back. "Oh fine."

I chuckled a bit and then sat up. I pulled her up and then grabbed her helmet. I swung my leg over and grinned. "And I'm not taking anymore detours, alright?"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:34 pm

I sigh dramatically, feigning disgust. "Well, fine." I giggle, pulling the visor from the helmet over my eyes and swinging my leg over the seat. Now, I had to contemplate how I'd break the news to mom if the school didn't already call her. God forbid they did, and told her that I...we...
It was to embarrassing to even bear, even though we didn't do anything. Frustrated, I wrapped my arms around his waist as he backed out of his parking space.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:42 pm

When we reached the school again, I saw several figures standing under the street light that hovered over the school entrance. I knew two of them very well. Mr. Harrison and my mother. How could I not recognize her pencil skirt and tight bun? Of course, it is expected from one of the senior executives of a large exporting company...too bad she never gave me any money.

I could see she had been worried for a long time and probably pissed at me more than Mr. harrison ever could. Then there was a nother figure beside them. She looked similar to Belle.

Must be her mom. I parked the bike in front of them and swung off.
mr. Harrison looked just about ready to explode I mean, I would too if I'd just called a student's parents and then let the student drive off to who knows where.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:29 pm

My mother stood a little away from the group, her wispy blond hair pulled into a loose ponytail ending just past her shoulders. Her tired blue eyes looked me over, thin lips pressed into a hard line.

"Belle." She whispered my name in a voice so sad my heart felt like it might fall out of my chest. I slowly took the helmet off, handing it to Darien. When our eyes locked for that split second, we both looked helpless. Like Rapunzel, I'd be locked in my castle, unable to let down my long hair because there would be no prince charming there.

I turned away, walking slowly over to my mom. Most say we're a carbon copy, but while my mom takes on sharp, pointed features mine are soft and fragile. Her temper as unpredictable as the sea, eyes stormy and cold.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:50 pm

I set the black helmet on the seat of the Yamaha and stuffed my hands in my pockets, looking at Mr. Harrison rather than my mother who was probably storming up a punishment worse than death.

Mr. Harrison was red to the tip of his nose and the peak of his bald head. His arms were crossed and his eyes showed strain. Probably from talking to Mom a lot about the suspension. She really did know how to argue her case.

"Darien," he began. "Where did you two go? Spend your last moments together in a club or something?"

Mother would normally jump in at this time, but she didn't. She probably believed Mr. Harrison over her own lying son. I just didn't believe she'd go for a lie like that! She knew she raised me better and that was probably why I saw pain in her eyes alongside anger.

I shook my head and spoke in a monotone voice. "No, sir. We wanted something to eat and went to a cafe."

"You probably did more than just eat.." Mr. Harrison mumbled.

I snapped at him. "No. That's it. We ate and talked and came back. What makes you think I'd ever lay a hand on someone like that?"

"Because you've done it before."

"That's-"

"Darien!" My mother shouted at me. I snapped my mouth closed and then stood there, anger seeping out of every pore in my body. I looked to Belle, pain in my eyes.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:00 pm

"Because you've done it before."

The words hit me like a ton of bricks, my chest suddenly feeling heavy as if just recovering from a physical blow. My lips pulled downward into a small frown as I took a small step away from him, biting the inside of my lip so hard the salty tang of blood began to pool in my mouth.

My own pain stricken eyes matched his, as if saying 'So this was all a mistake? Please tell me it wasn't.' The way he kissed me...it was enough to drive me insane. Was he just trying to get me in bed the whole time?

My pain suddenly melts into anger. Turning away from him, I clenched and unclenched my fists, unsure of what to say or do. My mother grabbed my wrist painfully, her nails digging into my flesh, leaving red crescent shaped marks. "We're leaving. Now." She hissed in my ear, making me wince.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:08 pm

When I saw her wince in pain, I thought it was because of me. I never laid my hands on a woman for anything but affection. I never forced anyone to my bed. I had just found someone amazing and now she was going to leave me. I knew it.

I studied her for a moment and realized it was her mother causing the pain and I hesitated before stepping toward them. I reached for where Belle's mother clamped her hand on Belle's wrist and said, "Please don't hurt her."

I was sure my voice was shaking, not in anger for hurting Belle, but in fear that Belle herself would leave me like Lily.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:13 pm

My mother dropped my wrist, turning to principle Harrison. "George, I'm sorry for the inconvenience my daughter has caused the school. She won't be doing anything for a long while." Nodding to me in a gesture to hurry up, I grab my book bag and sling it over my shoulder.

"I'll meet you at home." I mumble to her, remembering that my own little Volvo was still parked in section B. It was a bit of a walk, but it'd give me time to think. Feeling hollow and used, I walk of in the direction of my car and never once look back.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:26 pm

I looked to Mom and Mr. Harrison, filled with mixed feelings. I hated them for ruining this. I glared at Mr. Harrison who spoke indifferently. "Mad that your girlfriend isn't talking to you?"

I kept silent, my rage growing. He continued, "Mary, I told you, he is like a child. When he doesn't get what he wants, he gets mad."

Mom nodded robotically and looked at me. "Son, let's go home before you kill someone."

I looked at her, shocked. Kill someone? The words sunk into my heart. She knew those were forbidden words. "Wh-what? Why would I ever kill someone?"

She shrugged. "Well, this similar situation has happened before. You remember, don't you? You and Lily got into a fight and then she ended up being-"

I snapped. "I.Did.Not.Kill.Her."

Mr. Harrison looked at Mom. "Ah, I remember that woman."

Mom nodded again and then looked to me. "Honey, let's just forgive and forget. I've got work in the morning."

As she looked to her watch, I knew she didn't care about me. She didn't care that I was innocent or not. She just wanted a good rep for her family and so far, I've been trashing it. I'll just make it easier for her.

I took a step back and swung my leg over my bike. "Then go home, but don't expect to find me there." I revved up my motorcycle, the helmet Belle used behind me and I quickly made my way out of the parking lot, dropping the helmet by Belle's feet. I didn't want it if she didn't want me. I stopped at the parking lot exit and looked back to her with a pained smile as if saying, 'This is what you want right?' and then I sped off, never looking behind me.

I was stupid.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:39 pm

He dropped the helmet at my feet so hard I thought it'd crack. After he left in a cloud of exhaust, I knelt and gently picked it up, running my thumb over it's visor. Every time I blinked, I saw his pained smile, those devastated eyes. It hurt, but...his mom had to have meant something, right?

Feeling as lost as I had when dad left, I unlocked the driver's door and slammed it shut, so hard that the whole car trembled a bit. My tires squealed as I slammed into reverse, speeding out of the parking lot and towards home.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:11 pm

I continued driving through the streets, angry at myself and feeling horrible about everything. I had no incentive on getting Belle in my bed. Why did they say that? I've never done anything like that! I don't intend to!

I turned a sharp corner and found myself heading towards two large headlights. I swerved out of the way and tried to level my breathing. I parked at the sidewalk to take a breather and looked down, thinking over my whole day.

"Please-promise you won't leave me?" she had told me. I had made a promise.

I sighed and then revved the motorcycle. I pushed myself away from the sidewalk and turned the bike around. I sped my way back to the school.

Please be there. Please be there.

I made a promise and I was going to keep it. She never did tell me if she wanted me to go away. I sped down the street and turned another corner, finding another pair of headlights facing me. I was caught off guard and I reacted late. I swerved but the corner of the car got the bike and knocked me and the bike back, sending us flying down the street.

(It was Belle's car that hit him =])
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Suddenly, I was flying.

One minute, I glanced down to change the station on my radio, and the next, I was skidding out of control, the wheel locked firmly in place when I tried to turn it. I close my eyes, not wanting this to be me. To be someone else- anyone else right now.

Finding that my voice had left me, I was silent even as my car made on final flip onto it's side, and my head went through the windshield. I heard shattered glass, and a deafeningly loud wail; was it my own voice? I felt as I was detached, my real body standing at a distance and watching the scene unfold.

There was pain, intense pain, and then everything went black.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet. Agony.1397 Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Um, there's alot of people on, but I just created a cc and...I feel really awkward...

https://characterchat.rpg-board.net/futuristic-f11/the-list-t258.htm#68538
Sweet. Agony.1397
Sweet. Agony.1397

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:33 pm

I don't know what had happened, but I remember skidding across the concrete and hitting my head against the sidewalk. I tried to move my hands and open my mouth, but I couldn't. Everything was blurry and then it went black...

I opened my eyes and saw lights flying by like in the movies when people were being rushed into the hospitals...Wait, hospital?! The nurse put a mask on my face and everything went blank again...

I opened them again, finding myself in a room. A man with a mask saw me open my eyes and the pressed on a mask again...

I awoke again, groaning. This time I was alone in a hospital bed, attached to wires and tubes. I looked around and saw a nurse changing the sheets from underneath and over me. She smiled at me and explained what happened.

I had driven into a car and flipped three times before slamming into a sidewalk. A bystander called 9-1-1 and the driver and I were sent into the hospital. The nurse told me I had three fracture ribs, a small injury to the head and several large pieces of glass in my legs they had to remove.

Wow...then I asked who the driver was and I froze...Belle.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:44 pm

I'm slouched over the hood of the car in an awkward position, but I can't move. There's a lot of noises- someone screaming, then sirens.

Wee-ooh-wee-ooh they wail over and over again. Suddenly I'm lifted, but I don't remember getting up.

"Cccann yooouu hhheaarrr mmmee?" A strange, distorted voice asks.

No.
-*-

When I wake, the world is spinning. Gripping the edge of the bed I'm apparently lying on, I suddenly scream, my thin voice echoing off the big white walls.

Everything hurts.

I get a big plastic mask pressed to my face by two rough hands, and then the world is quiet again.
-*-

I wake for a third time, this time my vision is clearer. I try to move, but the innumerable tubes hold me back. Like a small bird in a nest, my tiny body is buried beneath piles of blankets. A blast of pain suddenly shoots through my sinuses and into my head, making me scream again.

"Belle, you're going to be okay. Can you hear me? Nod if you can." I unclench my sweaty fist, nodding a bit. I feel distorted.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:52 pm

I begged the nurse to unhook me and let me walk around. If Belle was here, I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to see her. Yes, it was somewhat obssesive, but I needed to talk to her.

The nurse unwillingly agreed saying that I needed to walk around a bit. She handed me a walker and I struggled to sit up, the pain shooting through my body. I grabbed the handles of the walker and hoisted myself up. My heart was racing and my forehead was covered in sweat already.

The nurse helped me get accustomed to walking and I soon found myself walking into Belle's room. Just the sight of her calmed me. The sight of her being alive was even better.

I forgot everything that happened last night and I smiled. "H-Hey.."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Someone walked in, but I could barely hear anything. The nurse was still trying to talk, tell me what was wrong with me. I drew a strangled breath, sweat pouring down my face. My heart monitor was beeping wildly, almost out of control.

"Argh," I gasp, grasping the bed sheets with all my might. The nurse pressed a red button and called out some instructions that only a nurse or doctor would understand.

I opened my eyes just in time to see a blurry figure that sort of looked like someone I knew...but I couldn't remember who...

Whoever he was, the nurse was coaxing him out of the room, telling him that I wasn't well enough for visitors yet.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:05 pm

I hesitate before leaving, knowing that fighting wasn't going to help. I begged the nurse to let me stay, but they just shooed me away and I limped my way back to my room.

I ignored my fatigue and the pain I experienced with every step. I sat on my bed, not ready to get back in and I almost felt like crying...

Although I was happy she was alive...I had done this to her. Normally people would blame each other, but I knew it was my fault. If I had stuck up for her, she wouldn't be suspended, she wouldn't be in trouble with her mom, she wouldn't be here in that condition.

The nurse left me to help Belle and I stared at the wall separating us. I had cause her so much pain. I was the one causing all this trouble. I looked down at my hands that touched her only hours ago and I dug my nails into them, hating myself.

I felt like I could die right now in hopes that she would have a better life.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:11 pm

{ :') okay he is officially the favorite guy i've ever roleplayed with...}

The doctor came in and barked out strict instructions to the nurses, looking concerned with my condition. People began to surround me, close in. One held a large needle, and rolled up my sleeve.

"This will feel like a small pinch..."

She pressed it into my skin, and suddenly the bursts of pain began to stop. I gasped for air, finally being able to breathe again.

"Thank you." I breathe, my eyelids drooping with fatigue. Whatever they gave me was making me sleepy.

"Belle, a young man wanted to see you just now. You're going to fall asleep soon, but would you like to talk to him?"

"Okay." I mutter, curling up as much as I could and pulling the blankets further over my chest.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:17 pm

{Why? lol because he blames himself? lol}

The nurse came in and told me I was allowed to see her. I hesitated before grabbing the walker again. What if I hurt her again? I wouldn't be able to bear it.

I stood again, the pain coming back to my legs. At least I could feel and I limped over to Belle's room, ignoring the pain. Instead, I thought of what I would say and what to do. It was like I was going on my first date. I didn't know how to act around her at all.

When I reached her room, I looked at her again. Her blonde hair was messy and scattered around her white pillow. Her green eyes looked drousy and I knew it was from the medication.

I limped into the room, biting down on the pain and stayed at the foot of the bed, unsure whether or not she'd even want to talk to me.

"Hey, Belle.." was all I could say.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:24 pm

{No, because he's just so...Darien! Lol :3}

I shiver a little, trying to pull the blankets up even higher but my tubes won't let me. I turn my head a fraction of an inch towards the voice, suddenly confused.

"I remember you..." I whisper, and suddenly the memory of him comes rushing back. "Hi, Darien." I reach my hand out, curling my small fingers around his larger ones. "Can you remind me why we're here, again?" I ask soflty, not knowing if I want to here the truth. I can't remember what happened, only the screams. And some sirens.

Last edited by WeAllFallDown-* on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:34 pm

{lol for a moment I thought you wrote daring instead of Darien}
I hesitated for a moment and stroked her fingers. I smiled a bit, wondering if she even remembered me except for my name.

"You were driving home from school...and I was driving back to talk to you. I turned a corner and then we crashed into each other."

I smiled as if it were funny..it wasn't.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:41 pm

He smiled when he finished telling the story. "You have a nice smile." I drawl, partly because of the medication.

Then I frown, my bottom lip sticking out just a little when that small memory comes back. "You were on the motor cycle." I remember out loud, then yawn as the medicine pulls me a little further away. I don't want him to let go of my hand, but I have to if I want the blankets to pull up further. I was so cold, partly because all I wore was the paper thin hospital scrubs, and it was the middle of October.

Dropping my fingers, I mumble in a small, tired voice "Could you pull my blankets up a little?"

{lol}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 pm

I nodded, smiling at her. At least she wasn't mad at me. Well, mad enough to be yelling at this point. I pushed myself off the walker and pulled her blankets up to her shoulders.

I patted her shoulders and smiled. "Is that better?"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm

-*-
"Mmmhm." I mumble, almost gone now. "Thank you." My eyes close slowly- the last thing I see before I drift off is his hazel eyes, so deep and sad...
-*-

When I wake up, I'm sure of exactly two things: One, my head felt like an anvil, and it was wrapped heavily in banages. Two, I had scratches and scrapes marring my skin, sure to leave scars some day. I hadn't noticed them before, but they were probably from the glass. And Three, it was most definitely a new day. I had that feeling that I'd overslept- and one glance at the clock proved me correct. It read 8:12 AM, but something else felt out of place...

I sat up a little, ignoring the pain in my head to look at the Calender. Wednesday, October 5th. Wait...I'd slept through two days?
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next