Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Someone want to do a onexone romance?

4 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 3 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:43 pm

"Wait, what?" I shake my head clear of my reverie, drumming my fingers in a usual nervous habit. He said something about recording...or was it observing?

I blink my green eyes twice, then remembered. "Oh. I'll record." I said quietly, figuring some writing time would do me good.

I reached over to grab the paper, studying it's complex charts. I was good with charts...numbers. Things that never change. That's why I love math- 1 plus 1 always equals 2. Because eventually, everyone ends up alone. Why make commitments, when, in the long run, it'll just end up being snatched right out of your hands? Forever is nonexistent- a term people toss around in casual conversation as their own security blanket.

WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 3 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:52 pm

{lol it sounds like Twilight xD eww}
I nodded, indifferently. I dragged the microscope over to my desk and I looked at the first slide. When I slipped it in, I focused the lens. I grinned to myself. Adjusting a lens took time...Just like a relationship. It may seem bleak at first and then, everything becomes clear...Every single flaw...everything.

I forced myself out of my thoughts before I thought of Lily. I looked at the slide and kept my gaze on it before saying, "Slide one is Prometaphase."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:59 pm

{Ah! D: And her name is Belle, which is way too similar to Bella...}

I wrote down Prometaphase in the first slot, taking time to write each letter. Okay, maybe I was sort of killing time but...don't judge me. I'm a terrible conversationalist. Ever since I was, in Hannah's words, hotified, people used to throw french fries at me in the cafeteria chanting "Feed the cow." And then a few months later, Frankie Larson, a jock at G. Washingston high, tries to feel me up in Chemistry. Amazing what a little makeover can do to your reputation.

"Sorry I was being a jerk in the hall before." I began, my voice barely above a whisper. "And sorry about Hannah. She can be..." I trailed off, knowing I wouldn't need to finish.

WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:04 pm

(sorry, I'm reading your chat, and that last post made me literally LOL (and my nan is just a thin wall away from me when I'm supposed to be asleep...))
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:07 pm

{XD. You badass...}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:10 pm

I didn't look at her or else I'd be caught staring at her eyes again. Although it wasn't a bad thing, if she complained about me at all, I'd be on suspension and living in Hell. I put the next slide in and looked at it. "Slide two is Telophase and Cytokenisis."

When I removed it, I slipped in the next slide. I examined it saying, "Not really acceptable, but understandable. As for your friend....I guess it was alright. I mean, who doesn't like being hit on? At the same time, it gets annoying."

Great...I was blabbering again.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:17 pm

I grinned, still looking down at the paper. "Not acceptable? I see. So acceptable is...?" I asked, jotting down Cytokenisis in the next box. Only a few more slides to go- but at this point, I didn't really feel like throwing up at the thought of partnering with him. He's actually pretty nice....

Hannah. Hannah. Hannah.

I kept singing in my head, picturing how crushed her face would be if I told her what we did in biology today. But more importantly, who I was partnered with. And how my wandering thoughts weren't always completely platonic.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:32 pm

I slipped the next slide into the microscope, not looking at her. I sighed, adjusting the lens again. "Well, everyone can be a jerk at times, but it's never acceptable. Apologizing for being a jerk is only half the job..."

I paused. Wow...this didn't sound like me. "Changing yourself is the other half. I'm currently working on that. Sadly, I'm also failing that."

Actually, I was acing most of my classes except for Biology. I just didn't enjoy it at all.

(Sowwie xD)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:37 pm

{lol you apologize too much!}

I cock one eyebrow when he finished, struggling to comprehend exactly what he was thinking. Maybe Hannah was right about the whole mysterious thing after all. Though, not in the way she meant. Nope. Not at all.

"Is admitting your failure the third half?" I ask softly, finally shifting my green eyes towards his intense hazel ones.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:41 pm

(well because the first CC i ever did, I had bad internet and they'd always get mad at me bc I'd ask for updates and everything!)

I looked at her, lifting my brow. "That totally kills everything."
I looked down at the slide and I sighed. "Slide three is Prophase." I lifted my head and looked at everyone before speaking again. "Technically, you can't have a third half, but...I guess so. It's basically the same as apologizing. I mean, you can't really apologize to someone when you don't even know what you did wrong, can you?"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:50 pm

"Guess not." I reply, but I wasn't sure if I did. I had yet to accomplish- or even begin- any of those tasks.

Realizing I was drifting off again, I copied Prophase in the second to last box, tapping my pencil against my chin absently as I stared at the paper. The last space was dedicated to a few lines to sum up your observations.

After class was lunch, and I was still deciding on what to cut out of my Biology period. She had biology after me, so she was always asking what to expect when she goes in.

{I wont do that(:}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:02 pm

I waited until everyone left before I left the room. I sighed and then made my way to the door before the teacher called me back. I sighed and unwillingly made my way past the cramped desks to her desk.

She sighed, her hands folded together and looked at me, as if she was searching for something in my eyes. "Mr. Lancaster, I heard you got into another fight last period."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Wow...news spread fast among the teachers. "Yeah...and?"

She furrowed her brows and looked at me. "And I want you to straighten up. You're doing fine in your other classes except this one. If you want to stay away from suspension, I suggest you start boosting up your grade here. That way, it'll take your mind off things, you know?"

I nodded, not really listening. "Okay. Can I leave now? It's lunch."

She nodded, knowing I wasn't really listening. "Fine, fine. By the way, you did well on the Lab."

I walked into the busy halls as if I didn't care, but really, I did. Maybe that girl was my goodluck charm...
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:10 pm

When the bell rang, I was out of my seat before anyone had the chance to stop me. I might be small, but I was quick. Slinging my book bag over my shoulder, I spared one last look at those not-so-cold eyes, before shaking my head and rushing out into the packed hallways.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:22 pm

I walked around the halls, just watching everyone socialize. They seemed so happy, so comfortable. Then my friend, a football player, Chris, slapped me on the back.
"Hey, Darien! Why so quiet?"

I shrugged, smiling. "Nothing. Just thinking, dude."

He laughed and then we made our way to the cafeteria. "come on! Let's get some grub."

everything was blurred from how fast we were walking, but everything froze when I saw the girl and Hannah in the same line as us.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:29 pm

"I'm not hungry." I replied, picking up an okay looking apple and twirling it in my hands.

"You're never hungry, girl." Hannah sighed, looking trough the assorted deli meat sandwiches. She finally settled on ham and cheese, with a bag of Doritos.

It kind of annoyed me how she was always worrying about my health, but I always let it slide.

"Can you grab me a-" I began but suddenly Hannah grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear.

"Hotness at 2:00, babe." I knew she was talking about Darien. I swatted her away, shrugging.

"Can you grab me a lemonade?" I ask, pointing at the shelf that I was too short to reach. It was kind of embarrassing. But it didn't seem as if Hannah was even listening. She was too busy making goo-goo eyes at Darien.

I stood on my tiptoes, flexing my fingers as far as I could to reach the lemonade I wanted. It was just out of my grasp.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Okay...why was I friends with this jerk again? He wouldn't stop talking so I walked away to a different line. As I heard Chris calling me back, I continued walking and noticed the girl from Biology. I chuckled when I saw her struggle for the lemonade.

I sighed and walked over, grabbing the lemonade for her and handing it to her. "Here you go. A little thanks for a good grade in Biology."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:41 pm

"Thanks to your good grade? I only did the writing." I shrug, but grin when he hands me the lemonade. "Thanks-"

"You guys know each other?" Hannah tries to not make it look like she's pushing me aside, but she really is. Stepping closer to Darien, she laughs her oh-so fake laugh reserved specially for her boys.

"Not really. He's just in my biology class." I inform her, but will probably regret it later. She'll press me for details until I beg her to be released.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:46 pm

Okay...whatever happened to "personal space" or "space bubble"? I stepped back a bit and looked between the two. "Yeah, but you summed up the rest of the lab."

I smiled at Hannah. I guess I was in a somewhat good mood. "Yeah. Oh by the way, I'm sorry for bumping into you two earlier."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:55 pm

"It's-" I began, but she beat me to the punch.

"It's okay! Yeah, totally fine. Right, Belle?"

"Right." I mumbled, but rolled my eyes when she turned around again. I was starving, and she was wasting precious eating time. Taking a small bite of my apple, I washed it down with a big gulp of lemonade, tuning out their love fest.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 pm

I opened my mouth to say soemthing, but then Chris pushed me aside to talk to Hannah. I stumbled a bit, my back landing in a plate of nachos. Great...and that was my favorite shirt too. I'd probably have to change in the boys' locker room since the boys bathroom where filled with druggies and sex-crazed kids right about now.

I groaned as a student, the owner of the nachos, cursed at me and went back in line to get a new one.

Chris, on the other hand, laughed at me, thinking it was funny. "Haha. Nice landing, bro!"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:06 pm

I watched him fall into the nachos, then his "buddy" Chris just laugh. Maybe I had to rethink my own "buddy" too- she seemed to be just fine with talking to Chris.

I knelt down and began to wordlessly help scoop up the nachos onto the plate- the janitors here were useless.

"Are you okay?" I ask, biting the inside of my lip in frustration.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:12 pm

I growled at Chris and then bit down another insult. I had to remember the suspension. I looked at the girl and my anger started to fade. That was a first.

I got up. "I'm fine." I looked to the victim who had returned when the line was too long and smiled. "I could pay for another-" I was cut short when the girl slapped me across the face and yelled at me, storming off.

I stood there, just feeling the sting from the slap. Pain is just fear leaving the body I said to myself. I looked at the plate of nachos in the girl's hand and threw it out before walking to the gym to change...More laundry for me to do again...
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:18 pm

He stalked away, and if this was a cartoon there would probably be steam rising out of his ears.

I just stood there for a minute after he left, wishing the whole scene had never happened.

"You didn't have to slap him." I called to the girl, Becky Walters, which made her turn slowly. I didn't know why I was defending a guy I'd met not one hour ago.

"Who says you have a say in what I do, bitch." She towered over me, being the best point guard on the basketball team. It wouldn't be a fair fight, not was it mine to fight at all. But before she could act violently, Mr. Bridge jogged over to stop the scene from heading in an ugly direction.

"Hey, hey. Come on now girls. Break it up."

I didn't have to be told twice. Rolling my eyes, I threw open the door to the cafeteria and walked away.

WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:32 pm

I sighed when I walked into the gym, the spare shirt in my hand. I had at least three hundred pairs of eyes staring at me when I made it to the gym. I undid my shirt and was grateful my undershirt was okay...

Er, scratch that. Some of the cheese had gotten on it...Great. I pulled that off too and I found myself standing in the gym with only my pants on.

Crap! Where did the shirt go?
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:38 pm

*-Belle-*

I wandered aimlessly through the empty halls, deciding to break the rules and take the staff elevator to the second floor. I could sit through the detention if I ever got caught- it'd give me time to do homework.

The doors made a small ding! as the blue doors slid open, revealing the less than attractive interior- puke green walls, with neon green floral patterned carpet and a tacky chandelier. The school was too cheap to buy quality furniture.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:45 pm

I found it underneath some of the bleachers and threw it on. I groaned at it...It was white...gross...I enjoyed dark colors better, but Mom always said white complimented me. Suuure...and she believed that Mel Gibson would marry her..

I walked out of the gym, sighing grateful it was over. Then I realized I had left my clothes in the gym again. I walked back in and saw a teacher holding it as if it was covered with diseases. She looked at me and cocked her eyebrow up. "Care to explain why your clothes are here, sir?"

"I was just changing-"

"I think there is more to just changing, sir. If you were messing around with a young woman here, I'll have to take you to the principal."

My mouth hung open. "I wasn't! I-"

She held her hand up and walked to me, sighing. "Sir, your face is flushed and you look like you're just recovering from sweating."

"I was just angry-"

"Sure...come with me."

Then she led me to the elevator where we made our way to second floor to see our beloved principal...great...Suspension here I come!
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next