Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Someone want to do a onexone romance?

4 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 2 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:13 pm

-{Darien}-

"Mr. Lancaster," the bald-bowling ball of a principal started. He always called me by my last name. As if I'd respond to that. "This is the second time this semester that a teacher has reported you starting a fight. And over what? A pencil?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Sir, it wasn't a pencil if you actually listened to me rather than that fat cow I'm supposed to call my Science teacher. It was just a conversation and he started throwing punches. What could I do? Run away?"

The principal nodded, exasperated. "Yes!" He sighed and rubbed his temple. "This is the last straw, Mr. Lancaster. Another one of these and you're on suspension."

Without another word, I walked out of the office, my hands in my pockets and my mouth shut before I threw my pocket knife at him. Then I walked out into the bustling halls and knocked over a small girl (belle). Damn! People keep getting shorter and shorter by the year!

BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 2 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:14 pm

{Sorry Sad It was sort of an experimental idea...I'd never tried a onexone before. I'm curious to see where it goes.}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:15 pm

haha it's fine Smile I was too late ^.^
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:20 pm

The sudden force of another student knocked me off my feet, sending me scrambling around, the loose papers strewn along the linoleum floor. Of course it was the exact moment Hannah wasn't looking, but no matter. A small bruise never hurt anybody.

I didn't look up to see who the cause was, figuring they were probably already on their way.

"He's cute," Hannah's breathy whisper was hot in my ear, making me recoil with confusion.

"Who are you-" I glanced upward, seeing a boy my age, maybe older, his shaggy black hair resting just over his eyes. Cold, hazel eyes stared down at me. Even from my spot on the ground, I could tell he was a lot taller, but that didn't mean much. Loads of people were taller than me. He was good looking, but I wouldn't step in Hannah's way.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:22 pm

{Gotta run, sorry! It's bedtime here Razz}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:27 pm

(we could make it a onexonexone? xD)

I looked at the girl. She was really tiny, but I knew not to mess with girls. Guys, yeah, but girls? No. After living in an all girl-house with two older sisters and a mother, it sticks to you.

I knelt down and started collecting the papers quietly. Truth be told, I didn't care if I was sent to the principal's office, but really? Suspension? I couldn't do that. That's like Juvi...but it was at home where MOm would nag me all the time!

I looked at the girl again. She was cute..but like a cupie doll. I think i've heard of her...Then again, I hear about a lot of girls...none I've ever been interested in.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:16 am

"Hey," Hannah stood, layering her 'seductive voice' on thick. I, as usual, pretended the whole scene wasn't happening. Several people told me that Hannah's been off and on with guys since Middle school. It never really bothered me, seeing as we're polar opposites. In New York, I was the overweight, geeky introvert with a bad acne problem and braces. But the summer after dad passed, I started to change. I was growing out of my acne, by braces came off, and every morning I went for a run around the neighborhood. I gave my old clothes to the Salvation Army, and bought a whole new petite wardrobe. That was when boys started asking me out, but most of the time I denied. They never spared me a glance in my introvert days, so obviously they couldn't see past my looks.

Realizing I had gone off on a complete tangent, I shook my head clear of my rambling train of thought.

{Lol but onexonexone still equals one! D:}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:31 am

Head over to the hunt?
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:34 am

{yeeaa boii. but you should go on the chat box cuz i need someone to talk too D:}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:16 am

(mornin! Srry if I reply late. I'm doing this on my ipod)
I wasn't really paying attention to anything except the papers on the ground. How could someone so small have so many papers? I looked at the girl's friend. I think she flirting with me, but then again, how would I know? I never really paid attenion when they did that. I swallowed my insults and forced a smile at the two, like Mom raised me...freaking Spartan training. "Hello," I said. I was surprised my voice was a little hoarse. Oh well. Already said it anyway.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:30 am

"Are you ready to go, Hannah?" I was surprised at how sharp my voice ended up sounding. Awkwardly standing around while she flirted with her latest "toy" wasn't how I enjoyed spending my last moments of freedom before class.

She shoots me a small glare at cutting her seducing time short, but I act indifferent.

"Sure." Hannah mumbles, obviously annoyed that he's more fixated on helping me gather my papers rather than flirting with her. "Bye, hottie." She blows a kiss in his direction, to my chagrin.

"Let's go, Hannah. Thanks for the help." I mutter, not looking in his eyes but rather at the floor as I shove my papers carelessly back into my bag.

{Good mornin!}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 am

I stifled a smile at the girl's nevousness. I've seen girls like this, but never cute girls like her. I looked at her friend. She was cute too, but her flirting killed it. It was a big turn off to me. I looked back down at the girl and noticed her papers. They were from the same teachers I had...I smiled to myself and looked at the two. "You two should be more careful. Someone can pickpocket you in this crowd."

Then I stood and made my way to next class, fiddling with the small keys I had snached from her. I did tell her to be careful. I sighed to myself as I entered m next class: biology...
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:16 pm

*-Belle-*

"He's soo cute." Hannah gushed after he left, shaking my shoulders. "So mysterious...what did he mean about that pick pocketing comment?"

"I don't-" I started, then realized exactly what he meant. Shoving my hand in my back pocket, I confirmed that my house key was missing.

"He's not mysterious, Hannah. He's a pick pocket." My brows were pulled together in frustration as we neared the end of the hall, where she'd go to Honors English, and I'd go to Biology 2.

"Whatever. Just get them later from him or something." If it was any other guys and her house key, she'd be fuming. She shrugged, which made me flush with agitation.

"See you later." I bite back witty comments, pushing through the door to the classroom. Spotting him near the back of the room, I shoot a glare purposefully in his direction. Of course he had to have classes with me- just my luck.

{Lol funny how she starts off hating him :3}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:41 pm

(sorry, had to go to church and then to my aunt's place an hour away)

I saw the girl enter the classroom. Guessed right. I threw my feet onto the desk, dangling her keys at her. I winked at her while hearing the teacher stomp toward me. "Mr. Lancaster!" she began. Again with the last names! I don't see why they couldn't just say Darien...I looked at the teacher. If she shaved off a few pounds and stopped eating the cake from the teachers' lounge, she'd be do-able-oh, and remove some years off her skin.

I think she was telling me to remove my feet form the desk, since that's what brought her over. I removed my feet and waited until the teacher left before I dangled the keys again, grinning. "Lookin' for these, hun?"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:52 pm

{S'okay Razz}

I stalked over to my own desk, which of course, was next to his, and tried my hardest to tune him out. It was unexplainable how infuriated at his nonchalance about the whole situation was. If only I could wipe that cocky smirk off his face...

My books usually helped to distract me, but today even Jane Austen couldn't numb my anger.

Just don't think about him, Belle. I told myself, drumming my fingers against my desk and waited impatiently for Ms. Harwich to begin the lesson. But alas, she was too busy typing something on her laptop. Probably on Eharmony.com
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:03 pm

(lol Eharmony xD my teacher actually does go on that!)

-{Darien}-

When she didn't take the keys, I plopped them on her desk, losing interest easily. I lay back in my chair, throwing my shoes up again since the teacher-her name I never remembered- stuck her nose in her laptop. I sighed and closed my eyes, throwing my head back since the sun was in my face. I sighed...There was no point in staying at this school. It was filled with horrible memories of Lily...
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Not being able to take it anymore, I turned my torso halfway and mentally prepared my speech. But suddenly, I was unable to find words as I studied him for a second. I hadn't really noticed him before- the small dimple on his left cheek, or the curve of his nose. How, in the sunlight, his hair wasn't really black, but the darkest shade of brown. And his eyes didn't seem so cold as I initially thought.

No, no, no. Remember Hannah. She's your friend, Belle. She saw him first.

Before I could ask for the key back, the teacher began with a boring lesson on mitosis. We already studied this in New York. But I wouldn't say anything. I really needed to get my hormones under control.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:37 pm

the hunt? sorry i keep bothering you lol
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:02 pm

can we wait until more people show up?
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:11 pm

sure Smile
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:19 pm

-{Darien}-
I tried to drown out the teacher's voice. Something that involved writing a Lab Report. Great...More writing. Do they not know how much our hands hurt throughout the day? Sure, Q&A's help, but you don't need everything in writing. I looked forward and stared at the board...More writing...more talking...Then a few words made me wake up.

"Alright. So we're going to look at a few slides, but before that, I want you to partner up with the person next to you." The teacher was crazy! I looked to the person next to me and I knew what I'd see. The girl from the hall.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:50 am

No. No. No.

This could not be happening. But wait...the person next to me could also be Lily Johnson. There's still hope, right? No way in hell would I work with him. Please don't make me work with him.

"Belle, you'll be working with Darien." Mrs. Hawthorne steps closer to my desk, lowering her voice to a volume she assumes only I can hear. "If he gets...out of line, just let me know." Then she moved on to the next row, leaving me to drown in my misery.

Stifling a groan, I put my elbow on the table and rested my forehead in my palm.

"Okay, everyone please pull your desk next to the person you're working with." There was the awful sound of metal scraping against linoleum as people moved their desks around the room. I tried not to make the desk look heavy as I shoved it closer to his, internally fuming.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:10 pm

{sowwie..school just started for me >.<}
I stood and then pushed my desk closer to the girl's, using only my foot and hopping on the other to move forward. I sat down in my seat, none too happy about the partnership. I looked at her and handed her keys back.

"Here," I said, not looking at her. "I got bored with them."

If we were going to be sitting next to each other for a while, I knew we were going to have to get along. I knew if I didn't, Mom was going to find out and all hell would break loose. I could imagine it now.

I would come home, exhausted from another day at school and try to rest, but then Mom would come into the living room with her apron and scrubs from the hospital, saying, Darien! I heard you're mistreating a girl at school! You know I raised you better than that! Then Yvette and Sandra would chime in and I'd just be pounded on...
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:24 pm

{No worries(: You start early- I don't go in for another couple weeks :0}

~Belle~

"Thanks." I mumble, fingering the picture of my dad that I attached to the metal ring. Under it, small red text said-

-*-
IMO- Daniel James Petersen. His service to our country will not be forgotten.

January 3rd, 1969- June 23rd, 2010.
-*-

I close my eyes for a moment, brushing off the pain with a small forced smile, which probably came out looking more like a grimace. Opening them again, I leaned back in my chair and tried to only think about the task at hand.

Mrs. Hawthorne placed a few slides on our paper, along with a chart to, in her words, "record our observations."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:36 pm

(Hate you for that! lol)

I saw her grimace and then, made a face. What was wrong with her? I looked at the paper and sighed. "Okay. The faster we do this, the less time we have to argue. So let's get this done."

Wow..I was actually talking for once. Not to a teacher, not to an annoying person, but just a classmate. I kinda felt...accomplished. I looked at her. "Which one are you doing? Recording or observing?"

My voice seemed so unfamiliar to me and I couldn't believe I wasn't saying one word answers and stuff like that.

Now that I noticed the girl, I realized the pair of large green eyes she had. They were like emeralds instead of the dark ones I saw in the hallway..They seemed...so beautiful to look at..

Wow...okay, Darien. That doesn't sound like you at all. Just go back to your normal routine of shut up and be quiet. Just like you were raised!
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:43 pm

"Wait, what?" I shake my head clear of my reverie, drumming my fingers in a usual nervous habit. He said something about recording...or was it observing?

I blink my green eyes twice, then remembered. "Oh. I'll record." I said quietly, figuring some writing time would do me good.

I reached over to grab the paper, studying it's complex charts. I was good with charts...numbers. Things that never change. That's why I love math- 1 plus 1 always equals 2. Because eventually, everyone ends up alone. Why make commitments, when, in the long run, it'll just end up being snatched right out of your hands? Forever is nonexistent- a term people toss around in casual conversation as their own security blanket.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next