Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Someone want to do a onexone romance?

4 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 5 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:25 pm

I swatted his arm playfully with one arm, shaking my head. "Hannah. She's wondering where I am. We usually have chemistry together." I respond, putting my phone back in my pocket.

WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 5 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:27 pm

I lifted my brow at her. "You have Biology AND Chemistry? What? Are you trying to aim for chemical and biological engineering or something?"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:32 pm

I sigh, shaking my head. "Unfortunately, no. My mom...she's sort of a Nazi with the whole scholarship thing." I inform him, my face probably revealing the way I felt about that. "She signed me up for all honors classes. Even sent my past report cards to the principle. Hannah's parents are the same way. All her flirting probably makes her seem like a dumb blond and everything, but she's actually really smart." Big shock, I know.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:35 pm

I nodded. "Ah...My mom doesn't really care about what classes I take as long as I have a successful life. As for Hannah, everyone is smart. It's just in different fields, you know? No one is really stupid...Gah, I'm preaching again. Next time slap me."

Then I laughed a bit.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:43 pm

"Gladly." I take up on his offer, watching his face when he laughs. His eyes close a bit, and that cute dimple comes out...

Stop it. I pinch my arm, leaving a small angry red mark.

We near the main entrance doors, and I wonder if we'll soon part ways. I wasn't ready to face my mom yet.

"Want to go grab a coffee or something at Starbucks? It's on me." I say, pushing open the doors and into the crisp fall air.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:45 pm

I looked a her, surprised at the invitation. I smiled. "Sure, but I'll only go if I get to pay. Deal?"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:47 pm

I grin, nodding. "Deal. My car or yours?" I ask, looking up at him.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:48 pm

I shrugged, making a face. "Actually I have a motorcycle so I don't know. Up to you. either way we'll have to get back here to pick up each other's vehicles."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:59 pm

I grinned, knowing my mother would never approve of a motorcycle. "Do you have an extra helmet?" I ask, shoving my hands in my pockets as a cold rush of wind pinches them. My cheeks and nose turn red from the cold easily- that's why Hannah sometimes calls me Rudolph.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:10 pm

I laughed a bit when I saw her red nose and I shook it off, handing her a helmet. I handed it to her and couldn't help but look at her red cheeks and nose.

"Haha. You look cute."

Wow...what the hell did I just say?
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:14 pm

I blush, taking the helmet and brushing some of my hair away before pulling it over my head.

"Thank you."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:20 pm

I checked her helmet before swinging my leg over the bike. I waited until she swung her leg over and seated herself before starting the engine. I kicked off the kick stand and backed it up by foot and then sped off, grinning to myself.

I enjoyed speed...so did Lily. She and I would often just go out at night and just drive to the coast...
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:23 pm

I fastened my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his shoulder, closing my eyes and enjoying the thrill.

"Feel's like flying." I rose my voice over the whipping wind around us, blowing my wild blond hair all around.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:28 pm

I laughed and then turned a sharp corner, bringing us close to the ground.

"I know! That's why I bought it!" I took a few more twists and turns before finally approaching the starbucks cafe.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:30 pm

I sucked in a deep breath, opening my eyes as we slowed down. It was as safe as I'd felt in a while, ever since dad.

He pulled neatly into a parking space, and I slowly unhooked my arms from his waist, sliding one leg over the bike. My hair was mused, framing my face in all direction. My green eyes were wild, and the most insane grin was spread on my face.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:38 pm

I laughed at her when she handed me the helmet. As I put it back in its compartment, I grinned at her. "You look blown away."

Then we entered the cozy cafe and I looked at the menu. I hadn't been here in a while so I had no idea what to get. I looked to Belle when we made our way to the cashier.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:14 pm

"That's because I am." I reply, grinning. When we walk into the tiny shop, a little bell dings, announcing our arrival.

Jenna D'Ambrosio, a friend of mine from out of town, was blending some sort of cappuccino at the counter for what looked to be middle aged man with salt and peppery hair. While we waited, my eyes scanned the menu. I wasn't hungry, given the butterflies that arose in my stomach every time I thought about facing my mother. But a hazelnut blend sounded nice right about now, in this cold weather.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:47 am

-{Darien}-

We made our way to the cashier and I looked at the woman. She was an okay-looking girl- hazelnut hair, heart shaped face and bright amber eyes. I shook it off and then looked at the menu to keep my eyes away from her. Sure she was good-looking, but I shouldn't be thinking that. I mean, yeah, I think about that a lot but-

Just shut up and I did.

I smiled at the woman. "I'll have a grande Vanilla Latte. What about you, Belle?"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:53 pm

"Hm." I mumble, biting my lip as I made a decision. I drummed my chipped fingernails against the counter, then spoke.

"I'll have a hazelnut house blend, with just a little bit of milk please." I decided, a satisfied grin on my lips.

"Sure." Jenna said, ringing up the price.

"How's James?" I ask, referring to her older brother and my off and on boyfriend. Finally he ended it saying that we were probably just better off being best friends. But I'm still sort of working on getting over him...

"Fine. He says to tell you that you left your black eyed peas cd in his room. He borrowed it or something?" She said as she mixed our drinks.

"Oh yeah! Tell him to call me. I've been looking all over for that cd..." I mumbled half to myself, taking out a pen from the counter and writing on my hand "black eyed peas cd" In purple ink so i wouldn't forget to go over and get it.

WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:58 pm

When I finished paying for the drinks, I found a table in the corner of the room and sat there, not only waiting for the drinks, but to give Belle and her friend some space.

I knew some people had some private conversations and I respected that. I sat down in the chair and looked out the window, watching the colorful leaves fly by in the cold autumn wind. I smiled to myself.

Life is like leaves. We change color, change our look, and we just fly through life when we leave the tree

I guess that was what Lily was trying to tell me.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:16 pm

When Jen finished mixing up the drinks, she poured them in two mugs and capped them.

I slid the money over the table, which she placed in the register.

"Thanks." I said, carefully balancing the two drinks and making my way over to the table Darien chose. He stared contently at something out the window, the strangest expression on his face.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:27 pm

When I felt Belle coming over with our drinks, I stood and took mine, smiling..er, I think I was. I smiled and sat down after she did and I took a sip of the latte. The warm drink filled my freezing body and I smiled at Belle.

"Your's alright?"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:40 pm

I took sip and recoiled- the drink had singed my tongue. But it's effects had begun to warm me up.

"Good." I responded, curling my fingers around the mug to warm them up. "What were you thinking about before? When I was getting the drinks?" I ask, my head cocked to the side a little. My eyebrows drew together just a little bit, lips pursed.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:54 pm

I froze when she asked me and I looked at her as if it were Lily telling me she was pregnant. I set my cup down and sighed. I combed my fingers through my hair and looked out the window again.

"I was just...recalling a memory...You know, reflecting.." I half-lied. I was recalling a memory, but I wasn't reflecting...I was recalling the memory when Lily and I had spent our day at the park and playing in the leaves like kids on Thanksgiving break who just finished raking the leaves. We had our first kiss that break and she told me about the leaves..
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:05 pm

He was broken.

I don't know when I'd decided it, but somewhere along the way of our strange acquaintance, I realized it. And I had no idea what to do, because I was broken too. Like two lost souls, maybe fate guided us to each other. Maybe it was just my luck the day mom planted that big red "For Sale" sign into the dirt. It was the worst day of my life.

Opening and closing my mouth a few times, I struggled for what to say. It wasn't as if he just came out and told me that he wasn't all there, but he didn't have to. I knew that he was lying when he said that he was recalling a memory. I did the same thing every second. Every minute. Ever day.

Looking down at the table, I tried to look everywhere but his eyes. There was some big, ugly variable hanging over our heads. Solving it wouldn't be easy, but I wanted to try. Maybe I'd find something about myself, too.

"Are you an only child?" I finally ask, wanting to know more about him. Plus I wanted to change the subject. I'd seen him every day at school, but few people approach him besides his friend Chris. It was like an unspoken agreement- If they don't belong, don't talk to them.

WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:25 pm

I looked at her again and then looked down, smiling. "No. I've got two older sisters and a dead baby brother."

I took a sip from my latte, recalling another memory of the last time I'd seen Ren. He was ice-skating in the lake behind our house back in New York. We could skate for hours until we were exhausted. Then...Ren wanted to do a stunt and slid down the hill onto the lake. He crash landed and cracked the ice, sending him into the freezing water.

I remember skating over to him, but the ice from the hill had fallen into the water and covered the hole. I remember stripping my gloves off and digging. I remember how numb my hands were and how I had to struggle through the snow until I saw his dead body, floating in the water..His skin was blue and-

I shut the memory away when I felt tears brim my eyes. I was looking to the distance and then I gasped. I looked at Belle and I wiped my tears. "Sorry."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next