Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Someone want to do a onexone romance?

4 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 4 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:45 pm

I found it underneath some of the bleachers and threw it on. I groaned at it...It was white...gross...I enjoyed dark colors better, but Mom always said white complimented me. Suuure...and she believed that Mel Gibson would marry her..

I walked out of the gym, sighing grateful it was over. Then I realized I had left my clothes in the gym again. I walked back in and saw a teacher holding it as if it was covered with diseases. She looked at me and cocked her eyebrow up. "Care to explain why your clothes are here, sir?"

"I was just changing-"

"I think there is more to just changing, sir. If you were messing around with a young woman here, I'll have to take you to the principal."

My mouth hung open. "I wasn't! I-"

She held her hand up and walked to me, sighing. "Sir, your face is flushed and you look like you're just recovering from sweating."

"I was just angry-"

"Sure...come with me."

Then she led me to the elevator where we made our way to second floor to see our beloved principal...great...Suspension here I come!

BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 4 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:53 pm

As I waited for the elevator doors to close, I noticed how warm the air had become. I unbuttoned my flannel tee, grateful that I had my white tank underneath it. I suddenly realized- with much horror- that the sound of heels against linoleum was fast approaching.

"...very disrespectful, Darien. And especially on school grounds..." I heard, and my heart dropped as the gym teacher stepped in, eying my tanktop with renewed disgust.

"So this must be your girl, huh Darien? Why's her shirt off, after all?"

Confused, I turned to him with deer-in-the-headlight eyes.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:57 pm

I grimaced when I saw the girl and I looked at the teacher. "No. She's got nothing to do with this, miss. I told you, I wasn't doing anything except changing."

She shook her head, furrowing her brows. "I highly doubt that. Darien, I've been teaching for quite a while and I know when someone has just recovered from doing something...like this."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Oh my god. She's not talking about...

"Darien? What's she talking about?" I whisper, my mind on overdrive.

"Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Sex under the bleachers, perhaps?"

I blushed, my voice raspy. "No, I promise I had nothing to-"

"You'll be able to explain your case to the principle- I'm sure he'd love to hear all about this little incident." She stepped in the elevator, pressing the 2 button, which would lead us to the floor the principle was on.

In the silence I glanced at Darien, my eyes clouded with confusion.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:06 pm

I frowned at the teacher. "Ma'am, I told you, she's not involved with this at all. I was changing my shirt after an incident in the cafeteria."

She looked at me. "You mean a case of the hormones on overdrive? Sir, I told you, I know the different between the two and I know you two were messing around under the bleachers. It's obvious. Belle is blushing and you are flushed and sweaty. "

I sighed when I heard the elevator stop and open to the second floor.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:12 pm

I still didn't have a complete idea as to what was going on, but it wouldn't end well. The class bell rang then, so at least I was missing algebra.

We stepped in the principles office, which smelled like scented candles and cough drops. Hard, plastic chairs lined one wall, obviously a makeshift waiting area. A wood door with a black plaque that read George Harrison- Principle must lead to the actual interrogation room.

"George?" The teacher knocked on the door once.

"Come in." A gruff voice replied, followed by the sound of rustling papers.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:44 pm

I frowned when I saw the balding bowling ball again. He glared at me. "Darien, welcome back!"

I grinned, sarcastically. "Honey, I'm hoome."

He set his papers aside. "So what's wrong now?"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:53 am

I opened my mouth to speak, but the gym teacher beat me to the punch.

"I'll tell you what's going on, George. These...these...delinquents," She spat the last word, disgust dripping into her tone. "Have been caught exhibiting sexual behavior beneath the bleachers."

The principle sighed, pulling out two blue slips and jotting something down on them. "Suspension" was written at the top.

"That's a lie!" I finally exploded, which made both of the adults turn to me with shocked expressions. "She didn't see shit. Excuse my language, but I find it rather impulsive to make these accusations without a witness. Who, by the way, will all tell you the same thing. We weren't doing anything. Darien fell on a plate of nachos in lunch, so he went to change his shirt in the gym."

"Excuse me, George, but I saw them-"

"Bullsh*t!" I slammed my fist on the table, enraged. It might have been Hannah pushing me around all day, or the fact that I never got lunch, or my D on the Spanish test. But I just couldn't take standing by quietly anymore. I snapped my eyes shut, pinching the bridge of my nose with my thumb and index finger.

"Excuse me, miss Petersen, but I'm going to have to ask you to quiet down. Now, until we can get a reasonable amount of witnesses, I'm sentencing you both to one week of community service. Alright?"
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Darien:
I glared at him and snapped. "Alright? Sure...haha, of course. I'd love to spend my weekends doing community service for something I totally didn't do! Of course it's not alright!"

He looked at me as if in disbelief and then looked to the girl before saying, "You two will be suspended for four days-"

"Mr. Harrison! You know me better than anyone and you know I wouldn't do this!"

He finished one of the blue slips and continued scribbling another suspension. "Yes I do know you, Darien, and I know you would definitely do this."

I turned red with rage. Sure I was stubborn and lazy, but I never did stuff like this! I had good grades and good attendance and I still give him this impression of me. "This is bullsh*t!"

Then I stormed out of the office, ignoring the protests Mr. Harrison let out.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:30 pm

The gym teacher stood, but Mr. Harrison waved a dismissive hand at her. "Let the young man be, Gretchen. Thank you for your help. I believe you have a class in session right now?"

"You're welcome, George. And as for you, young lady," She turned and wagged a chubby finger in my face. "I do hope you were at least wise enough to use protection. Your lucky you haven't been expelled."

She left then, leaving me with Mr. Harrison, who handed me the two blue slips. "Give this to Darien for me- I'd also expect an essay from both of you on Friday about why engaging in underage sexual intercourse was a mistake. Now, get to class."

Resisting the urge to punch something, I snatched the two slips and slammed the door without looking behind me.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Darien: I was leaning against the wall down the hall from Harrison's room. I saw the girl come out and then I sighed when she reached me. She shoved one of the suspensions into my chest as if she was angry at me. I knew she wasn't.

I frowned at her and scratched my head. "I'm sorry for pulling you into that..."

I looked at the blue slip. "An essay? On engaging- What the??! That's ridiculous...Great..there go my grades.."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:38 pm

I shrugged, slumping against the wall with my knees pulled to my chest. I didn't care that the floor was probably dirty or the students rushing to their next class. I rested my forehead on my knees, my blond hair falling over my shoulders in a messy heap.

"I'm so dead."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:43 pm

I frowned and then knelt down in front of her. I hesitated before touching her shoulder and patting it.

"Hey...it's going to be okay...it's not like we're being suspended for the rest of our lives."

I heard a few people whisper, remembering my incident in my past period when I caused a huge fight. I felt people jumping over my feet as I knelt in front of the girl and I smiled.

"We're in this together, alright?"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:56 pm

I glanced over, greeted by the already familiar hazel eyes.

We're in this together.

The four words, 17 words all strung together hit a nerve deep within the chambers of my heart. I'd never had those words before. They provided security- a plan B. Something, someone to rely on. Without thinking about it, I leaned a little against his shoulder, his body heat radiating to my cheek.

"I guess we are."

{How was school? :3}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:07 pm

{ a pain. They messed up my schedule and now I'm running across campus with $600 worth of books...and you know that the more expensive they are, they heavier they get!)

I was caught off guard when she leaned on my shoulder. It was...comforting. I nodded and then looked at her bright green eyes, entranced...Her lips looked so soft and untouched...For some reason I just wanted to kiss her...

Why are you running? I had no idea, but I just wanted to run...Run away from everything...everyone...
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:12 pm

{Hate that. -.- Same thing happened to me last year. That must've been awful- my calculus book alone weighs more than my head.}

Realizing that I suddenly felt silly, I straightened my spine, but kept my sitting position against the wall. I leaned my head back against the wall, closing my green eyes for a minute, playing several scenarios in my head. Either mom was in one of her moods, and would sit in her room for days while I cooked cleaned, got Grady on the bus, and walked the dog. Which was the usual. Or, it was one of her better days and she had a date planned for the night. I tried not to bet on the latter. Besides, any normal parent wouldn't take her child's suspension lightly.

{I have to go take a shower- be back in a jiff ;P}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:18 pm

(WAHH!!! I JUST REALIZED A HUGE PART OF MY POST WENT MISSING!!! lol)

okay there was a second to last paragraph that was deleted somehow and it said:
Stop it Darien! Remember your promise to Lily! No one else but her! A promise is a promise.

Then a campus monitor spotted us, giving me a look similar to the gym teacher's. Crap, especially with our heads positioned this way. "Hey! You two! No PDA!"

I knew what that meant and I knew where this was headed so then I grabbed
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:34 pm

{So then I grabbed...? Lol}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:37 pm

(gah!!! THIS IS REALLY IRRITATING!!)

*clears throat*
So then I grabbed her hand and we rushed down the hall to the elevator, in hopes of losing the heavy set monitor. I didn't know why I was running or why I brought the girl along with me, but I just felt happy, running. It felt like I was free.

I jumped into the elevator and pulled the girl in before the doors closed and once I pressed a button, I started laughing.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:45 pm

"Funny?" I gasped, raking my hand through my blond hair several times. "You think this is funny?" My face looked disgruntled, but at the end I couldn't help but crack a smile.

My heart racing, I lean against the wall of the descending elevator, wondering how much distance we'd put between us and the monitor. I intake a deep breath, glancing at him from the corner of my eye.

{I can't help but think of the song Check Yes Juliet during this scene- you know, with all the running away and everything haha}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:56 pm

My laughter started to fade and I slid down to the floor. I sighed, looking up. When was the last time I had laughed so much? I shook it off and looked at the girl.

"You know, I never did catch your name."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:02 pm

"It's Belle." I wince, digging my nails into my skin. Before I could help it, the memory came rolling back, like my own personal movie.

"Why'd you name me Belle?" I asked him spontaneously one day when mom was at work, and he was home on a 3 week leave. We were in the kitchen- he was cutting up strawberries for a smoothie.
He looked up at me from the cutting board, his gray eyes glimmering. "Bella is Italian for beautiful. And Beauty and the Beast was your mom's favorite movie growing up. So, I guess we met halfway with the name."
It was cheesy, but I couldn't help but smile.

I shook away the thought, the doors making a ding as they slid open on the 1st floor lobby.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:07 pm

I jumped up and then strolled out, casually. "That's a pretty name..."

I kept all the other things to myself. I didn't want to say anything more. I had to be careful around her, especially with what I'd just done to her: scarred her records with illegal sexual intercourse on campus grounds.

BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:13 pm

I followed him, shifting my messenger bag onto my right shoulder due to the weight of my books.

"I guess so." I mumble, seeming indifferent. Suddenly feeling a vibration in my pocket, I flip my phone open to see a text from Hannah:

Where r u???

I sighed, quickly typing back- Will explain later. Now put your phone away and pay attention in class.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:18 pm

I stopped walking when I heard Belle texting. I looked at her phone and grinned. "Who's that? Your boyfriend?"

I didn't mean it as a tease, but most girls I knew texted their boyfriends more than anyone on their phone.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:25 pm

I swatted his arm playfully with one arm, shaking my head. "Hannah. She's wondering where I am. We usually have chemistry together." I respond, putting my phone back in my pocket.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next