Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Someone want to do a onexone romance?

4 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 6 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by BlackWhispers Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:25 pm

I looked at her again and then looked down, smiling. "No. I've got two older sisters and a dead baby brother."

I took a sip from my latte, recalling another memory of the last time I'd seen Ren. He was ice-skating in the lake behind our house back in New York. We could skate for hours until we were exhausted. Then...Ren wanted to do a stunt and slid down the hill onto the lake. He crash landed and cracked the ice, sending him into the freezing water.

I remember skating over to him, but the ice from the hill had fallen into the water and covered the hole. I remember stripping my gloves off and digging. I remember how numb my hands were and how I had to struggle through the snow until I saw his dead body, floating in the water..His skin was blue and-

I shut the memory away when I felt tears brim my eyes. I was looking to the distance and then I gasped. I looked at Belle and I wiped my tears. "Sorry."

BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 6 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:31 pm

I stared and stared at those hazel eyes until I couldn't stare anymore. Wordlessly, I slid closer to him in the booth, taking his hand without any permission. I held on tight, and for a few moments that could have been years, there was only the whirring of coffee grinds mixing in the pot. Or the crunch of leaves as they fell onto the cold ground.

But the loudest of all? This moment. This single moment, that was as fragile as a snowflake in my hands.

"It's okay." I whisper, my voice rough. I kept his hand in mine, but kept a few inches between his body and mine.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:37 pm

I looked from my drink and to our hands. I stroked her soft hand with my thumb and I chuckled nervously.

"This is embarrassing...a guy crying isn't manly at all.." I whispered.

We barely said anything, but we already knew we were more alike than the eye could see. We could tell we were each broken in some way...hurt in another.

I inhaled the scent of the coffee as the baristas were working and I looked at my drink before looking at Belle's large green eyes...
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:43 pm

I smile, looking down when I could feel his eyes boring into mine. My blond hair fell over my shoulders, working as a curtain between us.

"I don't think a man is valued by the tears he sheds." I quoted my own father, remembering when he said that to me over the phone one day when he was allowed the usual 5 minute phone call. You couldn't say much in 5 minutes, but he always left me with a quote to ponder.

I finally looked back at him, my lips pressed into a hard line. The way he stroked my hand made shivers of pleasure roll down my spine, an electric trail left behind on my palm.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:05 pm

(sorry, the damn thing won't go through so this is my 5th time writing this thing!)
I absorbed her appearance, both inward and outward, as if burning it into my memory. I took in her soft beautiful blonde hair, pale skin, and dark green eyes..I looked at her lips, so cute and pink. How I longed to kiss them..

I lifted my hand to her cheek and touched it, stroking ever so softly as if frightened that she might shatter at my touch. I inhaled her sweet honey scent and took it in before leaning close.

My lips touched hers, softly, again, frightened that she might pull away and leave me like Lily; frightened to be alone again..I moved my lips slowly, in case she wanted to pull away...
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:51 am

{It's okay ^-^}

He kissed me so softly, and the world fell apart.

Nothing mattered. We were no longer in a coffee shop, in this world. He took me to that deepest, untouched corner of my mind that daddy left behind. That thing called love.

My lips came alive underneath his, slowly moving. Memorizing. He tasted like vanilla and his lips burned with electric passion. James' lips were always rough and demanding, but his were gentle, waiting for me to take lead.

I pulled away slowly, and noticed I'd started to cry. Wiping away a tear that had fallen, I looked him in the eyes and whispered,

"Don't leave me. Please- can you promise me that?" I ask, stroking his cheek in circular motions with my index finger. My heart was pounding in my chest so hard it hurt. Of course he'd eventually leave me; everyone did. But maybe he could promise me that for now.

I stared into his eyes, so beautiful and broken, and we were back in a coffee shop again.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:45 pm

I was surprised when she had gone along with it and I felt as if floating on air. The way her lips moved with mine in perfect harmony; the scent of honey surrounding her; I knew I'd never forget this moment and Belle.

When we had pulled away, I was taken back, especially when I saw tears. Did I do something wrong? Was I too forward? I would understand, though. We had only just met and our first impressions weren't so...impressive.

When she asked me not to leave her, I knew she was just like me: scared to be left alone again after being so close; scared to touch anything in fear that it might disappear. I knew that feeling too well...

Normally, guys would avoid the question, scared to make a commitment, but I was no normal guy.

I looked deep into her green eyes and I smiled. "I promise, Belle."

Saying her name made me feel light, as if floating on air again.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:51 pm

I closed my eyes, knowing he couldn't promise a thing, but wishing that the moment would last.

I left my hand lingering on his cheek, tracing the curve of his lips softly, my finger hovering a little above his skin as if my touch would break him even more than he already was.

I looked down at our hands, noticing how the felt as if they belonged there- like two pieces to a puzzle.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:01 pm

I enjoyed the feeling of her finger on my lips and I kissed it, smiling while stroking the back of her hand with my thumb. She seemed so small, yet it only took her a few hours to break me to pieces.

Then, the worker Belle talked to earlier whistled at us and we broke apart. I looked at her as she grinned and shooed us away. "Go get a room!"

BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:06 pm

I sigh, looking down. "Sorry, Jen." I said, and just like that the spell was broken. Jen had a clear non-public affection policy in the store. When me and James used to come here, she'd make us give an oath that we wouldn't kiss in front of the customers.

I stood, brushing crumbs off of my jeans as I walked around the back of the counter and placed the mug in the dish washer. I was practically one of the employees here, and there was only a handful of disinterested looking people sipping their coffee and chatting with bored expressions in the back booth. I really don't think they'd call me out on anything.

"We need to get my car back at the school," I remember, still knelt in front of the dish washer.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:18 pm

I looked at her from behind the counter and then frowned. "Alright."
I really didn't want to leave because we'd have to go back to school and spend our time on suspension. I knew my sisters were never going to shut up when they heard the reason why.

When we made our way out of the cafe, I walked to the motorcycle and grabbed the helmet, popping her head into it, laughing. "There!"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:24 pm

"I can't see." I laugh, realizing he'd put it on backwards. Blindly, I reach for the helmet and pull it off, my hair disheveled around my shoulders. I blow it out of my eyes, putting it on the correct way.

Climbing into the seat, I sigh and wonder if any of that even happened. Reality hit me like a ton of bricks: in school suspension. An entire week. We probably wouldn't even be kept in the same room. And to make matters worse, we weren't even allowed to go down to the cafeteria for lunch- they had a teacher bring something up for you.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:33 pm

I tried to push away what had just happened and I knew everything was going to change. everything had to change so suddenly. So quickly...

Instead of heading towards school, at the last intersection, I made a left instead of going straight and we ended up driving towards the park.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:46 pm

The park? Why was he going towards the park? Confused, I tightened my grip on his waist a little when he made a sharp turn. Sooner or later, I'd need to get my car, but maybe he was thinking the same thing as me: I didn't want this to end.

WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:51 pm

When we had reached the park and parked the motorcycle, I stumbled off the motorcycle, falling onto the sidewalk as if I was dizzy. I wasn't. I was just overwhelmed.

I lay on the cold sidewalk, staring at the leaves that pass by and the cold sky. My heart was racing and I didn't know why. I wasn't nervous. I wasn't scared. I was just...I didn't know, but what I did know was that I didn't want to go back.

I covered my eyes with my hand and just lay on the sidewalk, biting my lip. "Sorry, Belle. need a moment."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:57 pm

"You're trying to swallow all this, too?" I say softly, pulling my helmet off and lying down beside him, on the grassier part. I tilt my chin up a little, staring at the sky. The sun was sinking, stars beginning to show themselves and just a trace of the moon visible tonight. I felt like my dad was here, telling me to hurry up because it was getting cold and he didn't want me to get sick. He was always protective that way.

"You know," I whisper, reaching my thumb towards the sky. "My dad once told me...no matter where you are, the moon's never bigger than your thumb. He said 'When you look at the moon, you can think of me, because I'll be thinking of you too.' " My voice is small- I turn on my side and stare at him, giving a sad smile.

WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:05 pm

I looked at her eyes, the sky painting her skin and hair a beautiful color. I grinned a bit and then sighed.

"You were pretty close to him, huh?"

(sorry. i'm busy so I might be throwing some short replies)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:12 pm

{S'okay Razz}

I swallow, my adam's apple bobbing uncomfortably. "Yeah." My whisper is strangled, so I close my eyes for a minute and practice what Dr. Gerald taught me in one of our sessions. Breathe deep, close your eyes.

Try not to think about him.

"Can we not talk about him right now?" I ask, my vision beginning to cloud.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 pm

I realized how it bothered her and I reached to stroke her cheek. Then I pulled my hand away, not sure whether she had forgotten our scene back at the cafe. I didn't want to be so close because it always ended with pain on my side of the relationship.

I nodded and sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Please-don't cry.."

I looked at her with pleading eyes. If ever I made a girl cry, I knew I'd never forgive myself because my sisters would never let me forget.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:11 am

I move in closer to him, tucking my small body in a ball. I take in the warmth from his body heat, and suddenly I find the strength to continue. When I tilt my head up his eyes are just a few inches from mine. I open my mouth to speak, never looking away from them.

"I was like...this zombie, after he left." I whisper, shuddering slightly at the memory. "Didn't eat, didn't speak to anyone. I'd usually lie in my bed all day, and mom said I'd..." I swallow. "She said sometimes I'd open up my window and call out his name. He was my best friend. When he left it was like he left behind this gaping hole. So when you kissed me, for a moment it...felt like it was filled again. So I pulled away. I was scared." I reveal, shivering, but not from the cold.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:26 pm

I searched in her eyes to see if she was bluffing. I could see the pain in her eyes and how frightened she was as she spoke. I enjoyed feeling her warmth against mine. It felt as if I wasn't alone...and I wasn't. I wasn't alone, I was with Belle, talking to her as if I'd known her for a long time and acting as if she was the only link to humanity I had left.

When she shivered, I hugged her close to me, unsure if she was either cold or reacting to the memory. With my other hand, I touched her warm cheek. I cupped her pink cheek and I realized our lips were so close again. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to kiss her again, but how I longed to..

"I'm sorry," I whispered, "Scaring you was never my intention."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:46 pm

"I'm not scared of you." I murmured. "I'm scared of forgetting." With that, I leaned in even further, feeling my heartbeat against his, skin against skin, noses brushing. I pressed my lips to his hesitantly, like before, turning my head a little to the left.

I need him.
I need him.
I need him.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:56 pm

When she leaned in to kiss me, I knew I would never forget. Never forget our time in the cafe; never forget our first kiss; never forget each other.

I closed my eyes and took in the sweet taste of her lips as we kissed. It wasn't a peck, but a real kiss. We kissed, slowly, and softly, as if we had all the time in the world. I pulled her closer to me as if we were to melt in each others' arms and I kept my hand on her cheek.

I didn't want this to end and I hoped she thought the same.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:05 pm

I slid my tongue into his mouth slowly, as if venturing into a foreign place. I didn't object when he pulled he closer, only focused on how every time his fingers brushed my skin I got this strange tingling sensation. This feeling alone could get me higher than any amount of drugs.

Soon I'd need to get air, I reminded myself.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:11 pm

I pulled back for a breather before diving back into her mouth, tasting her sweet tongue and inhaling her honey scent. My hand at her back traced down her spine, sending shivers down her back, while my other hand at her cheek combed through her hair.

BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:19 pm

I pulled away finally, sucking in a deep breath. My clothes were wrinkled and my hair was a mess around my face, but it was the best feeling.

"Thank you." I whisper, right onto his lips. I don't know why I said that, but it just seemed...right. Like now I had the strength to continue.

"It's getting dark," I murmur, my pinky finger lightly tracing his lips. "Mom will be wondering."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next