Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

4 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! Empty *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:08 pm

The year is 3012- Scientists have found a way to breed animals with humans, thus creating a species that they've called the "Hybrids." But when the population of these hybrids becomes too large for the human race to handle, they exile them far, far away to a town called Dlycenima. Here, the race can repopulate freely. However, with each hybrid is a unique trait- some may call it a supernatural power. Whether it be 6 foot wings or saber tooth fangs, these creatures are far, far away from human society. They've built schools for these unique teenagers between the ages of 14 and 18 to keep their powers under control...maybe.

-*Form*-

Name: Charlotte {Charlie} Xander.

Appearance: Wavy, raven hair ending just past her breasts. Heavy lidded violet eyes, pale skin. Stands at 5"5, 104 pounds. Lip ring and small purple nose stud, usually wears skinny jeans and a casual tee. Being a human/avian hybrid, she's got nearly 6 foot black and purple wings that she's still barely got under control.

Hybrid: Avian {Bird}.

Personality: Quiet, but not as angry and dark as some people take her to be given her gothic appearance. Likes her guitar, extremely protective over her younger sister Matilda, or Mattie as most people call her. Can be sarcastic, but in a lighthearted sort of way.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by KenzieJo Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:23 pm

yay!

Jac Archer

age 17

appearance: medium shaggy red brown hair, amber honey eyes, very tan. Six feet and thin. Wears skinny blue jeans button ups or plain v necks. Has fox ears and tail that usually gets in the way and he thinks is too fluffy.

Hybrid: Canidae {fox}

Personality: A trickster and troublemaker. Though very laidback. loves being outdoors, Lives with his mom though though usually sleeps where ever is most convenient.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:32 pm

{He's perfect! Smile}

I shake some sunflower seeds into my palm, tossing them in my mouth as I lean against the paper thin walls of our makeshift home. Mattie is sitting at our small, faded brown coffee table as pops two small red pills in her mouth. The pills that every resident of Dlycenema is required to consume, in order to "Stay under control" As Mayor Thompson says. Whatever that's supposed to mean.

"I wish I could go to The School." Mattie whines, taking a small sip of her orange juice.

"S' not that great, Mattie. Trust me." I mumble, my speech distorted from the amount of sunflower seeds in my mouth. Chewing them down, I toss the small packet into my Black Veil Brides messenger bag.

"Well, gotta run. Much to do." I joke, tucking my wings in and heading for the front door. "Bye, Mat!"
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Jac: I wake up bleary eyed, forgetting where I was for a moment then remembering Id slept in the park. "Right." I mumble standing and brushing the leaves off me. I gather the plaid blanket I'd slept on and put it in my bag stretching. " 'nother day of school." I begin walking out of the park, hopping a fence so Im on the sidewalk. I take a half melted chocolate bar from my bag, biting into it carefully, savoring the peanut butter flavor for breakfast.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:34 pm

hello?
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:06 pm

*~Charlie~*

I take a deep breath, walking towards District 3's rusted gate and punching the red button with my finger.

"Yes?" A tinny voice answered through the speakers moments later.

"I'm here for Zachary Millton, house 2." I respond, my voice seeming robotic as I repeat the phrase I have so many mornings before.

"He'll be right out." Since I'm not actually allowed to go in Zach's house, I wait for him outside the gate. Popping another sunflower seed in my mouth, I suck on it to pass time. Mom caught me with a pack of cigarettes once and grounded me for months. So, I've resorted to sunflower seeds. Not as good, but it'll have to hold me over.

Zach came out then, his own wings spread open wide. We're both Human/Avian kids, so we're usually paired together at The School. That's how we met.

He brushed his straight black hair from his eyes, glancing at my pack of sunflower seeds with a cocked eyebrow. "Char, you're like...addicted to those things." I ignore him, rolling my eyes and continuing our path toward The School.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:37 pm

Jac

I whistle as I walk, enjoying the weather. I'd fallen asleep fairly close to the school, so I had a bit of time on my hands. Setting my bag down I stretch again, before falling forward on my hands, standing straight up my tail swishes, balancing me as I walk around. I roll forward, coming back to my feet, feeling looser. Looking around I realize Tom should be here soon, so i sit by my bag and wait, tapping my feet against the ground.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:45 pm

I yawn, stretching my muscles. I don't know how early it is, but I usually wake up at noon when there's no school. So, this is pretty much the crack of dawn for me.

I swallow the seed, and pop another one in like clockwork.

"Maybe if you eat enough of those you'll turn into a sunflower," Zach suggests and I cheerfully aim a blow on his shoulder. It doesn't affect him though, 'cause of course he's just Mr. Rock hard muscles.

We near the school, and I dreadfully glance behind me to check if I can not so gracefully fly away before anyone notices my escape. No luck- hundreds of hybrids are beginning to pour through the front doors just now.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Jac: A kick to my side breaks my stupor. "What?" I say, looking up to see a grinning tom, bushy grey tail swaying. "Ass." I say standing and grabbing our bag. "Don't wanna be late." He say and walks to school. I give a devilish grin, "Race me?" The second the words are out of my mouth were both running, the closer we get the more people, and we're dodging people left and right, still neck and neck. I slow down a bit, letting him think he wins while I move behind him. I speed up, moving swiftly and accidently bumping into a girl before jumping onto Toms back with a yell, laughing as we both tumble to the ground.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:16 pm

"Christ-" I mutter as an unknown force hits me out of nowhere, knocking me in Zach, who grabbed my arms to steady me. For a second we were in this awkward {and in no way intimate...maybe} embrace, causing me to blush profusely and pull away.

I look down at the two idiots, now recognizing them as two of the troublemakers around The School. One of them was Jac, a human/fox hybrid, who I was once paired with for a project.

"We meet again," I look down at him, then throw a sunflower seed in the air and catch it in my mouth.

Last edited by WeAllFallDown-* on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:23 pm

(Hes a fox. Tom is a wolf.)

Jac: As my laughter dies down I turn to the girl I hit, a grin on my face. "Oh, yeah." I say, remembering her from a while ago. "Sorry bout that." Im sitting on Tom's back, not letting him get up. "Your crushing me with your fat ass." He whines, going limp on the ground. I mock a offended look and stand. "I am not fat!" I say to him, before turning back to the girl, Charlie, I think. "I'm not fat. Am I?" I ask, my eyes going wide and innocent.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:01 pm

(Just a question... this is a romance, or gen or what. we never clarified...)
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:10 pm

{I think I said romance...but whichever you're comfortable with :]}

"Well, a bit proportional..." Zach jokes, and I roll my eyes, chewing slowly. I only had a few seeds left, which meant I'd have to get up early tomorrow and go to the general store; too bad I'm out of money.

"Nah. I've seen...erm," I glance at one of the human/elephant hybrids, my glance self explanatory. "Worse."

His friend Tom, a human/wolf hybrid is scrambling to get to his feet now. I watch, an amused smile curling at the corners of my lips.

{Sorry I'm so slow D:}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 pm

tis fine tis fine. and Im happy with romance.

Jac: I put a shaking pout on my face, letting tears come to my eyes, but not spill over. "Im not fat!" I mumble, knowing its the truth, but turning to Tom and burying my face in his shoulder. "Your all just jealous." I feel Tom nod, holding back laughter. "Want me to make it up with a Snicker?" He say, patting my back lightly. I shoot up straight, grinning. "I won anyways, so you owe me." He just rolls his eyes, pulling out two of the candies and handing one to me. "You cheated." he says, biting into the bar.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:23 pm

I chuckle at his 'sensitive' impression, letting my wings unfurl finally- when I tuck them in it gives my shoulder cramps.

"Zach is very sorry about his comment on your weight." I mock, grinning. "I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive him."

{Sorry it's so short. Major writer's block.}

WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:31 pm

its fine

Jac

"Weeelll." I say, think for a minute while chewing the candy. "I guess." s saunter over to Tom throwing an arm around his shoulder. Looking around I noticed the crowd is all but gone. "YOu really wanna go to school today?" I ask him. He makes a face and I laugh, "Right." I turn to the other two, "Would you like to join us?" I ask to be polite, having still run into the girl earlier.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:20 am

"Nah." I shrug, only halfheartedly passing up on the offer. "If I skip again Hembrooke will have my a*s." I shudder a little at the thought. The bell had just rung, so that meant the gates were about to lock. They always lock at 8:03. But I wasn't worried. Taking a running start, I leap into the air just before I would have hit the wall head-on start flapping my wings. Sucking in a breath, I enjoy the rush of wind as I find myself airborne. Then, surprising myself, I land on my feet on the other side.

"C'mon Zach we're gonna be late." I call out, rushing through the front doors before they lock, too. I might be able to fly over gates, but I was hopeless with lock picking.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:37 am

Jac

I give a non committed wave, "Goodbye Zachy, talk to ya later." I say to him smirking as I run after Tom into the forest not far away, soon getting lost in the dense brush. Tom and I both stop at and old oak, grinning like mad men. "We're going back for art class though, right?" Tom asks and I scoff. "You even have to ask. We've still got a couple hours." Art wasn't til forth period. "Lets go."
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Smile guess whos back from a long day of work. This girl!
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:11 pm

do you not want to do this one anymore?
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:56 am

{Gah, sorry. Totally forgot!}

*Charlie*

I sat in Avian Anatomy 101, tapping my pencil against my chin as I fill out the pop quiz Johnson assigned us with spur of the moment. Gee, thanks for that.

Luckily, though, they were mostly pop quiz, aside from a few short response questions. And the stuff was so easy- I could do it with my eyes closed. Well, maybe.

Beside me, Zach looked stumped. He glances at me, then mouths What'd you get for number 3?

Pomegranate Oil, I mouth back, referring to the oil that you use when one of your wings get's torn in an accident. I usually fed Zach some of the answers on quizzes and tests in this class, while he helped me out in Chemistry.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:45 pm

I sit against the tree, Tom across from me, the woods are silent except for us. "I raise you five." I say taking five small candies from the bag in front of me and throwing them in the blanket between us.

I watch as Tom thinks, looking from his cards, to the candies, to my own grinning face before sighing. "Fold." His voice is deadpan while my grin widens. As I scoop up my winnings I place down my cards for him to see. "Totally bluff." I snicker and he scowls.

This is how we spend our mornings on normal days, playing games relaxing, and I couldn't enjoy it more.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:53 pm

When the class ends, I scoop up my text books and hand in my quiz, confident. The next class is biology, which I don't have with Zach, but it's one of my stronger points.

"See ya later." I call over my shoulder, brushing past a hybrid owl girl, who can do this freaky 360 head spinning thing. I can't really see when that power would be useful, but whatever.

Mr. (Or, professer, as he prefers) Kurtis is calling attendance when I walk in.

"Is Jac here?"

"Nope," I answer, sliding into my assigned seat.

"Anyone know where he is?"

I don't answer, knowing that I'd be a total snitch if I ratted him out.

"Maybe he's sick." I answer innocently, shrugging a little
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:01 pm

After winning 90% of Tom's candy from him we both get up and grab our stuff. "We should probably get back," Tom say a little sadly, "Sanders wont let me play next week tournament if I miss his class again." Tom loved Tennis with a passion, I just nodded, not wanting to go back, but not wanting to be alone.

Our walk was leisurely back to the school gates, going around back to one of the smaller entrances I bent down to examine the familiar lock. "When will they learn." I say, picking it with ease.

Tom and I separate, him on his way to history, me to the bathroom by my biology class. Slipping in unseen I wash the dirt off my face and brush my teeth. As a after thought I leave my hair ruffled, to compliment the tired look in my eyes. It would make a good excuse for Kurtis.

I decide to stay a while, knowing class has already started, and if I caught Kurtis busy he wouldn't ask as many questions.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:23 pm

"Okay, while I grade your essays on molecular theory, I'd like you all to partner up and take turns observing the slides from the microscope I've left on your lab table." Excited whispers could be heard from around the room, but I only sigh, slumping a little in my seat. Partner work just wasn't my thing; and besides, nobody ever picked me anyways. It worked out.

"Charlotte, I'm afraid you won't be able to do this assignment on your own. I was going to assign you to work with Jac as a lab partner, but seeing as he's absent I suppose you'll have to work in a group of three."

Stifling a groan, I look around the room to find a group that I'd be able to deal with for the next half hour.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next