Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 9 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Someone want to do a onexone romance?

4 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 9 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:31 pm

I poked my tongue at her while waiting for my legs to wake up. "It's not nice to tease, Darien," I mocked.

I dodged her next swat at me and stood, my legs fully awake. I stumbled a bit before I gained my balance again and I poked my tongue at her.

When she stood, I bit back a laugh. Little did she know, the nurses had changed her clothes and she stood in only her underwear under her hospital clothes. I grinned. "Cute undies, babe."

Instead of Belle hitting me, it was Pat. "Oww...Patient here!"

BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 9 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:43 pm

I looked down, my cheeks flushing with heat.

"You know you like it." I mumble, looking down as I try to hide my embarrassment. A nurse hands me my clothes, so I open the door and hurry down the hall, looking for a bathroom.

"Bathroom...Bathroom..." I mutter to myself, clutching my clothes to my hospital clothes.

It was kind of embarrassing, walking down the hall nearly naked. But I was sure that they'd seen worse here.

Finally, I find the Girl's bathroom, swinging the door open and unlocking a stall to change.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:52 pm

The doctor chuckled a bit as we watched her rush off. "Well, now we know she can walk and run."

I laughed along with him and changed in her room with only the doctor there. I stood there, in my fresh jeans and dark red button up. Courtesy of my sisters. I brushed through my hair and washed my face a bit.

Then the doctor stood and smiled. "You have feeling for Belle?"

I looked at him, my face still wet. "Huh? Is it that obvious?"

He nodded and grinned. "You two make a cute couple, if I may say so myself."

I rolled my eyes and dried my face before wetting my hands and running them through my hair, wetting it a bit. it always calmed me so I kept the water there instead of drying off.

~*~

The doctor led me to the cafeteria and I met up with Belle...Damn did she look good...Then again, when didn't she look good?
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:59 pm

"Sweet, sweet solid food." I spear a piece of chicken with my fork, closing my eyes as I savored the taste. I was so sick of mushy stuff.

I reach over and take a sip of my apple juice, looking up to see Darien standing there, just sort of looking at me.

"Do I have something in my teeth?" I ask, brows pulling together in confusion. When I'd gotten changed, I pulled my blond hair up into a messy bun, locks of loose hair framing my face. And I even went a little crazy and put on some lip gloss that I found in the bag Pat left for me...I thought I looked at least half decent.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:04 pm

I shook my head and smiled. "Nah. Is the food any good?"

When she shook her head eagerly, I laughed and then grabbed a plate of mashed potatoes, corn and chicken. I seated myself across Belle and I stared at my food...

It looked a bit wierd, but I was hungry so I just dug right in.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:35 pm

"You know, this could be considered a first date." I laughed at the thought. No romantic candles, or 5 star restaurant. Just me and him, eating at a hospital cafeteria. But it was enough for me. Taking a sip of my OJ, I peek at him though my lashes.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:15 pm

I grinned a bit before swallowing my food and looking at her. I thought about it and nodded. "Sure...but remind me to make up for this lame first date. Plus, the food is on our parents, remember? Not on me? So....overall this is a crappy first date for the books."

I laughed before looking at her, smiling." But yeah...you can call this our first date.."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:29 pm

"It's the best kind of first date." I argue, shaking my blond curls a little. I would say something corny like, because I'm here with you, but decide against it.

I pop a piece of lettuce in my mouth, barely chewing before I swallow it practically whole.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:43 pm

{Sowwie xD}

I smiled at her and resting my chin in my hand, staring at her. "Why? Because we're together, live and well?"

I smiled and continued eating, "Because that's what I care about."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:22 pm

"Maybe." I respond truthfully, pushing my peas around with my fork so they don't touch the mashed potatoes. I'm weird about that- if my food touches, I can't eat it. "I don't really need anything fancy. In the end, you don't take shiny cars or huge mansions with you when you die. All that stuff's just temporary pleasures." I look up. "It's the things like love that last forever."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:54 pm

Her words stung me, not in a harmful way, but it just brought back memories of Lily. I looked at her as if confused and in pain then I looked down at my food.

I made a face before mumbling, "And pain..."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Confused at his words, I cock my head to the side a bit. "What do you mean?" I ask, concern flashing in my eyes for a moment as I study him.

I look back down to my food and scoop up a bit of mashed potatoes.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:57 pm

I looked up at her. "Huh?" I brushed it off. I knew I was speaking quietly, but I didn't know I was that loud.

I sighd and scratched my head. "Mm...it's nothing...I just think pain goes in that category too..."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:15 pm

"Why don't I believe you?" I murmur, lacing his fingers through mine, my thumb just brushing his. I was hurt that he was holding something back, but tried not to show it.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:24 pm

I looked away from her, but I kept my hand where it was. It was clearly visible that I was a horrible liar. My pained expression showed that perfectly. I watched the sick and elderly in the cafeteria, watching how they struggled so hard to swallow or put the spoon to their mouths.

"Pain goes in that same category...These patients' families are at home, in pain, wondering if they'll be alright...If they aren't...or if they die, then the families will forever be in pain...remembering their loss...you know?"

Then I looked at her.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:41 pm

I swallow, struggling to look him directly in the eye. "I guess you're right..." I trail off, looking down at his arm where I was absently tracing a deep white scar that was 1 or 2 inches long, extending from his palm to his wrist. It was probably from the accident- the one that I had no recollection of. The thought in itself was maddening.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:26 pm

I blinked a few times before sighing, smiling at her, and kissing her on the forehead. I looked down at her bright green eyes and I smiled, trying to forget my little brother and Lily. that was the past, this was the present.

"Sorry."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:55 pm

I let the feeling of his lips against my forehead linger, then gently lean in to press his lips to mine once more gently, since we were in a public area. I reach out and touch his jaw, feeling the stubble of aftershave beneath my fingertips. I smile, trying to picture him with a beard.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:00 pm

I smiled into our kiss. My heart was racing and I pulled away, brushing a lock of her light hair behind her hair. I chuckled a bit and said, "Why do you always do that?"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:04 pm

"Do what?" I ask, still a little dazed from the sensation of his lips against mine, I keep my hand on his jaw, but focus my green eyes down on the table, studying the grainy wood texture.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:08 pm

I chuckled and stroked the hand that was at my jaw. It was so soft and gentle...just like her. "Make me go crazy..." I muttered, getting lost in her eyes. I couldn't help but kiss the palm of her hand as well.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:18 pm

"I could say the same to you," I murmur, leaning my forehead against his as our hands remain interlocked, his thumb stroking mine. My free hand is still tracing his jaw.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:24 pm

I kissed her quickly and chuckled before I took her hand and ran up the stairs of the building to the rooftop, laughing our hearts out. The door burst open to a bright open sky and a gentle breeze and I put a brick between the door and the doorway so we weren't locked in.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Laughing breathlessly, I place my feet on top of his, sliding my tongue into his mouth and kissing him as if it was the last thing I'd do. Knotting my fingers in his hair, I loop my pinkie on my free hand through his belt loop and smile just a little beneath our interlocked lips.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:34 pm

With her attack, I grabbed her legs and picked her up off my feet and had her sit on my arms, pinning her legs to my chest as we kissed. Our tongues wrestled with each other and my heart started racing again...I couldn't deny it...I really did love this woman.. "Oh Belle..." I struggled to say through our passionate kiss.. I love you I wanted to say.. but our kisses were in the way...and that was a good thing..
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:46 pm

While our first kiss was gentle and cautious, this broke down all boundaries I'd put up as we dove in and out of each others mouths, tasting and memorizing. He mumbled something under the kiss, but I barely heard. Breaking my lips apart from his mouth, I slow down and gently run kisses up his jaw, the tip of his ear, his temple...I was high off of this feeling.

"I love you." I whisper so softly, running my finger along his spine. The truth was out in the open now, and always would be. But I wanted him, only him and nothing else.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next