Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Announcements: Rebirth EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Announcements: Rebirth EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Announcements: Rebirth EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Announcements: Rebirth EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Announcements: Rebirth EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Announcements: Rebirth EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Announcements: Rebirth EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Announcements: Rebirth EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Announcements: Rebirth EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Announcements: Rebirth

2 posters

Go down

Announcements: Rebirth Empty Announcements: Rebirth

Post by Cali Sat May 02, 2015 12:54 pm

Hello everyone! Long time no see. I know this forum has become increasingly inactive as the numbers of our members dwindle and as life sometimes gets in the way.

Here's some updates on the admins:

I've been busy living in a new state! Some of you already know this and some of you don't. So here's the scoop: I'm actually a native of California for about 17 years and nine months. Last year, I made the switch from California to New Hampshire on July 27th where I was greeted from a fellow member some of you already know very well: Freedom_elite a.k.a Lossi. We met on this forum and have been friends since and have even been dating for over a year now. Fellow admin Lossi has been busy with work, as have I, and we're only just now making time for other things. xD

I do have to get serious for a minute though to say this: It's been an incredible journey that I've been lucky enough to share with some of the fellow members here. This is where I got my first official start as a writer; my writing has grown so much from interacting with so many of you. You all have my eternal love, yes even you new members out there.

Alright! So, the reason why I am making this announcement is even though our numbers have dwindled, I feel like there is still hope for us to become as active as we once were in the beginning stages. That is way this forum will be going under some maintenance, construction, etc. A lot of you all will be getting emails from me and Lossi to rejoin us for this rebirth. Don't be afraid to invite people as well! I know life gets in the way, but don't forget to make time for the things you love. I know a lot of us still love this forum so let's all work hard to rebuild!
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Announcements: Rebirth Empty Re: Announcements: Rebirth

Post by Gifty Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:54 am

I'd love for this to remain alive and well, I miss everyone and I wanna continue this!!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am

Hey boo! So sorry it's taken this long to respond back! We hope everything is well! We are currently trying to get things back up and running, which is mainly just me at this point but I don't mind. It's a little slow because of the whole 'forumotion' becoming 'canadian-forum' and a lot of the admin panel has changed. Lots and lots of new and exciting stuff though!

Also: if anyone else is reading this, here's some new information since I last posted! I recently promoted a member to the role of admin to help me out with certain things here, as Lossi has dwindled because of work and such. Despite that, he is still an admin and an essential part. I will even try to use his 'RPG' game finally, to see if we can turn it into one giant game for everyone once we build traffic again.
Next, we will be creating an FAQ finally, so we don't have to keep making new threads and such. The forum is so cluttered now, and I'm thinking of moving a lot of things around so it's easier navigation, I hope. Now, with me, Lossi, and now Rachael {d r e a m e r} being admins, it can get a little cluttered. I realize that we also have Mods for the site that don't neccesarily have any tasks and such to monitor. Mods are going to be promoted to a new Rank that has a bit more power and will be able to help with the flow of this entire forum as well. The Mods we have at the moment are Gifty, bookcrazI, and OpenTheDoor, who are veterans of this site as well.
We will also be doing newsletters and sending out emails very soon, so please be on the lookout. We understand if the emails you registered with are different than the ones you have now. If you'd like to change them, you can either do it in your profile panel at the top or you can message on of the admins to change it for you really fast. Smile

Happy writing everyone!
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content