Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 10 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 10 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Someone want to do a onexone romance?

4 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 10 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:46 pm

While our first kiss was gentle and cautious, this broke down all boundaries I'd put up as we dove in and out of each others mouths, tasting and memorizing. He mumbled something under the kiss, but I barely heard. Breaking my lips apart from his mouth, I slow down and gently run kisses up his jaw, the tip of his ear, his temple...I was high off of this feeling.

"I love you." I whisper so softly, running my finger along his spine. The truth was out in the open now, and always would be. But I wanted him, only him and nothing else.

WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 10 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by BlackWhispers Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Her kisses made me feel so alive and I kept her close to me, never wanting to let her go...ever. I stared at her green eyes, the taste of her lips still lingering on my lips and tongue.."I love you too, Belle..."

I couldn't help myself at that point and I started dropping kisses down her neck and along her jaw, wanting to taste every inch of her sweet skin.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:27 am

I kept him close as he kissed me, professing his love in a voice so soft I thought I'd shatter right then, right there, on this rooftop.

But this time, I knew he'd pick up the pieces.

It pained me, but I knew this couldn't go any further. I knew that the nurses would be wondering about our sudden disappearance.

"Darien," I murmur softly into his shoulder, our bodies still locked in the embrace. "We've got to go."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Darien: I gasped and then pulled away, as if being slapped back into reality. I still held her up, looking up at her as if she were my own personal goddess for only me to worship. I was afraid. I thought she meant that we couldn't be together.

No, not again...it can't be like this again.., I thought, but then I searched in her eyes and I knew I was getting the wrong message.

I smiled at her, quickly kissed her on the lips and then threw her over my shoulder, walking off the rooftop. Despite her screams and how much she fussed, I found it amusing and I started laughing as we reached our floor.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:30 pm

I squeal as he tosses me easily over his shoulder, clutching the fabric of his shirt for dear life as he descends down the staircase.

I crane my neck a bit to see his amused face- hazel eyes lit up, corners of his mouth pulled into a grin. When he wasn't paying attention, I lean forward a little and blow in his ear, giggling when he stumbled slightly. I trusted him not to drop me, and now that we were on level ground I felt better.

We round a corner so I lean in to kiss him, but stop when I hear one of the women speak.

"....Doctor said she should go in for surgery on Tuesday."

"General anesthetics?"

"Yeah. He said it'll be an easy in and out."

"Pretty girl, really. And her boyfriend, too. You hear about the accident?"

"Yeah, I heard it was terrible. Had to take a helicopter out since there was so much blood loss."

I shiver, realizing they're taking about us. They can't see us in their line of vision, at our position behind the wall. I slowly slide off of his shoulder, my body trembling. "Surgery?" I whisper.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:02 pm

I was careful not to drop her when we heard the two nurses talking. I froze, my hands at Belle's waist and I kept her close as I leaned against the wall beside the room. Our hearts were racing and our breath was heavy, but we were silent as they continued to speak.

"Ah, I remember. They were the two that were rushed into surgery?" one asked.

"Mhmm. That's them."

I tensed when she paused and I looked to the door. I sighed in relief when I realized the nruse wasn't pointing us out. Then the woman continued.

"They were so badly wounded. Pat told me the guy wasn't as bad as the girl though."

"Yeah, but the guy isn't doing too well I hear.."

Then I heard footsteps in the room and a husky voice say, "Breakfast is over, ladies. Come on. Gossip will get you nowhere."

One of the nurses laughed and mumbled, "But this isn't gossip."

I found myself shaking while holding Belle and I looked at her with terrified eyes only to be matched with her terrified eyes. What did we just hear?
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 am

"Not doing well?" I whisper, my voice broken. His hands are on my waist, holding me, but he's shaking. I know he's trying to hide it. I bite my lip, blinking rapidly to fend off tears.

I loop my pinkie finger around his belt buckle, as if that's the sole thing that's keeping me close to him.

We stay in that embrace for what seems like hours, but maybe only seconds. My mind is blank, but I there is one thing that's keeping me from falling to pieces.

He's here now.

He's alive now.

We need to keep holding on.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:05 pm

I tried to shut out what I had just heard. It seemed as though we were both on death row one after the other. I didn't want that. We didn't want that. I looked down at Belle, swallowing my fright.

We didn't need to the world, but right now, we needed to be in it, not in this white-walled building where all you hear is the likeliness of survival.

If I was going to die, I wanted to spend my last moments with Belle out in the world, as if we had never heard any of this.

I gazed into Belle's frightful eyes and I kissed her eyelids, tasting the tears she had struggled to hold back.

"Belle," I whispered, the corners of my mouth curving up. "Let's get out of here for a while."

I didn't think the doctors would mind. It's not like this could get any worse.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:40 pm

I nod mutely, looking up at him with watery eyes. "Okay." I whisper after a long while, but don't move. I wasn't one that usually broke rules- I've always been trained to color inside the lines. Don't step on anyone's toes, because it will come back to bite you.

But right now, I didn't care. A broken, wobbly smile forms on the corners of my lips just because he's smiling.

"You're making me a rebel, you know that." I whisper into his shirt, since we're still wrapped in the embrace. Suddenly, a rush of exhilaration courses through my veins with renewed strength.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Darien: I smiled down at her and I stroked her back with my large hands, wanting to just run away with her where no one could pull us apart, not even Death himself.

I hated myself for fantasizing something like that and I kissed her lightly on the lips, chuckling. "Is that a bad thing?"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:44 pm

I kissed him back and pulled out of his arms, but held on to his hand. "That depends on who you ask." I smile, tucking a piece of white blond hair behind my ear.

WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:04 pm

I grinned down at her and pulled her along with me on our way out of the hospital. In our normal clothes, we didn't look like patients so escape was easy. Tracking us would be even harder.

When we left quickly, I looked back at her, "Well, I'm only talking to you, so I'm asking you. Is it a bad thing?"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:10 pm

"Hm." I run my finger along my chin, stroking it thoughtfully. The air had acquired a comfortable breeze since we'd been on the roof. Inhaling deeply, I realize how much I've missed the scents of fall.

"Yes." I finally decided, bobbing my head up and down a little. "At least I think so."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:18 pm

I pouted playfully and threw her over my shoulder, walking down the sidewalk. "Aww...oh well. You're mine anyway."

I hugged her to me and laughed, walking toward the outdoor mall.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:26 pm

"Forever." I agree, carefully sliding off his shoulder and leaning against him as we walk toward the outdoor mall, fingers entwined.

As we near, I discover that it is less a mall and more like a collection of small shops under a big white tent. Clothes, food, games, art...you name it, they've got it.

We pass by an artist, painting a portrait of a happy middle aged couple who poses patiently for him. I pause to admire his work, cocking my head a little to the side.

WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:04 pm

I looked around, wondering if they had any interesting bookstores. I hadn't read a good book in a while. Last thing I had read-and that I truly enjoyed- were the Maximum Ride series, but that was years ago and the ending of the whole series was disappointing.

When I felt Belle stop, I turned to face her, our fingers still entwined. I noticed her staring at an artist painting a couple...like watching an old time camera in the green room developing a picture. I took note at how curious she was and then I smiled at her, whispering in her ear.

"You wanna pose for one of those? I see a few painters open. Some caricature people too."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:37 pm

I turn my head a fraction and kiss the tip of his nose, a wisp of a smile playing up on my features.

"Can we look around a bit? I want to see if they have a bookstore. Lying in an uncomfortable hospital bed for hours really messes with your head." I'm only half joking when I say this, but my tone is playful and light as I take his hand and lead him toward a small tent with several book cases and shelves. "Besides, don't think I didn't catch you glancing over here before." I tease.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:25 am

{Ellooooo? Blackieee? D:}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:05 pm

{*Pokes seemingly lifeless thread with stick* Is it alllivvveee?}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:28 pm

{yeah. sorry. school's drowning me with homework T^T}

Darien:

I blushed a bit and bit my lip, half-embarrassed, half- trying not to jump her at that moment. I grinned and her and hugged her with the arm already around her waist. I kissed her temple and chuckled. "Fine, fine, but I will get at least a caricature of you before the day's over. I'll promise you that."

With that we made our way to the bookstore, laughing.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:06 pm

"They always make my eyes so big." I murmur, smiling as I trail my index finger over the spines of the books on display. My mom always said they were my best feature, even through middle school when the kids called me "Deer eyes."

"Do you need help finding anything?" The person working at the register asks politely.

{S'okay haha}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Darien:

I kept my arm around her waist as she perused the books and I merely smiled at the cashier. I shook my head and said, "No thank you. We're just looking so far."

When she left, I re-positioned myself and stood behind Belle, my arms wrapped around her waist and my chin resting on her shoulder. I grinned. "Find anything, babe?"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:06 pm

I sigh, my bangs falling in my eyes as I do so. "Unfortunately, no." I untangle from his embrace, bending down to scan the books on the bottom shelf. There was about 3 copies of the same book (Twilight), and most of the others were boring biographies. I glance to my left and see the "Personal Health section." Huh- it was probably all dieting information and stuff, but it was worth a try.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:56 pm

I noticed her attention had been drawn to the Health Section and I bit back a grimace. It would only remind me of the hospital and what the nurses said. I looked around and walked to the journal section. An idea was churning in my head and I knew it had to do with journals...Me and belle...writing...letters...journals....hmmm..sketchbook? better...

The words floated through my head and I scanned the shelves for the perfect two. A green one and a blue one...but they all weren't right for the idea and I made a face. "Hmm...."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10