Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 8 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Someone want to do a onexone romance?

4 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 8 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm

-*-
"Mmmhm." I mumble, almost gone now. "Thank you." My eyes close slowly- the last thing I see before I drift off is his hazel eyes, so deep and sad...
-*-

When I wake up, I'm sure of exactly two things: One, my head felt like an anvil, and it was wrapped heavily in banages. Two, I had scratches and scrapes marring my skin, sure to leave scars some day. I hadn't noticed them before, but they were probably from the glass. And Three, it was most definitely a new day. I had that feeling that I'd overslept- and one glance at the clock proved me correct. It read 8:12 AM, but something else felt out of place...

I sat up a little, ignoring the pain in my head to look at the Calender. Wednesday, October 5th. Wait...I'd slept through two days?

WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? - Page 8 Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:04 pm

I lay in bed, unsure what to do. It was the same thing over and over again. Eat breakfast, run tests, come back, go to physical therapy, eat, and have people visit me.

I stared at the ceiling, just thinking of how to die. I remember talking to Belle, how mangled she looked. I closed my eyes, blinking away tears. How could I have done that to her?

I shook it off. Crying would only bring in the nurses and another dose of novicaine to shut me up.

I waited, staring at the ceiling, for Belle to wake up again..

Please wake up again...
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:16 pm

I stretch, finally seeing that the nurses had taken away at least some of the tubes.

"Hello, Belle." A middle aged man wearing with salt and peppery hair greets me with a clipboard and white coat. "You slept for a long time. Do you feel better?" He asks.

"Um...a little. My head hurts." I tell him, and he writes this down on a clipboard. "You may be wondering what happened, why you're feeling this way." He flicked on the light board, where an x-ray of my head was displayed. He pointed to a small, black circle near my sinus. "This is an aneurysm. It's a case that most people are born with, and is basically an over-sized blood vessel, and slowly weakens the vessel wall. The pain that you were experiencing, well...was the aneurysm making itself known. If you hadn't got brought into the hospital a few days ago, we never would have found it." He paused, pushing his wire framed glasses a little further down the bridge of his nose. "That young man saved your life, in a sense."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:28 pm

I sighed, waiting for time to pass. Sadly, only two minutes had passed and I was still doing nothing. I sighed and struggled to push myself up. I sat up in my bed and grabbed my square-framed glasses and a book my sister gave me when she visited. I flipped through it and sighed.

I guess I should just forget about Belle since everything I did to her ended up giving her pain.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:52 pm

The realization hit me like a ton of bricks- he'd saved me. It might have been a painful way to find out the truth, but I did.

"Doctor, do you think I could see him?" I ask, taking a small sip of the orange juice one of the nurses left for me. Once I got into physical therapy, I'd be able to eat solid foods again. For now, all I'd be consuming is apple sauce, mashed potatoes, ice cream, and yogurt.

"I don't think you're well enough to move yet. And besides, you have a visitor." Hannah stepped in the room, carrying a small teddy bear and a vase of sunflowers.

"Hey." She said quietly, walking over to the side of my bed and gently touching my shoulder, as if I could break under her touch.

The doctor left, giving the two of us some privacy. "Hey, Hannah."

"You look...sick." She said quietly, taking in my ghost white skin, bruised eye, and marred skin. My eyes were glassy and heavily lidded from some of the rougher nights.

"I'm okay." I mumble, trying to convince her. She places the flowers and teddy bear on the nightstand, grinning a little.

"Everyone at school is missing you. Mr. Harrison even lifted you and Darien's suspension." The way she said his name suggested that she wasn't so "in love" with him anymore. "He could have killed you." She whispers, her eyes pooling with tears.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:58 pm

I set the book down, detesting it more and more. I stared at the ceiling again and then, closed my eyes. I could see hear my sisters' words from their last visit.

If you're so intent on dying, then go and patch up things first before you go.

Sure it sounded heartless, but my sisters knew better than to stand in my way. They weren't afraid of me. They just knew we all had different ways of dealing with things.

I sighed, the book in my hands and I drifted back to sleep, wanting to stay that way.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:08 pm

"Stop it, Hannah. You know it was an accident." I snap, but couldn't tell her the complete truth. She'd get all worried and...bad things.

"Alright, alright. Well I'm in a rush- I have to get this science project done for Broder. Just...get well soon, okay?"

"Okay. See you in a few weeks."

-

After she left, I knew I needed to see him. It was like when he wasn't by my side, the pain got a little less easy to handle. I needed him here.

When the Doctor came back in to change my IV, I asked if Darien could visit. He said it was fine, and I was glad that at least now we'd be able to have a conversation where I wasn't half asleep.

He pressed the intercom button to a nurse that's stationed to Darien's room, wondering if he was well enough to visit.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:20 pm

I could hear the nurse talking to someone and then I opened my eyes to look around. It wasn't a dream. I really was here in the hospital. I sat up and the nurse came in with a walker. She smiled at me.

"Someone wants to see you."

I knew that someone was Belle. I sighed, and hoisted myself up, setting my feet on the ground and biting down at the pain. I groaned a bit and then I limped my way to the room. The nurses behind me were whispering about me and Belle.

Some said I was a horrible boyfriend; others said we made a cute couple. To me, I was a horrible person for causing so much pain. I limped into Belle's room, wondering if she was half-awake again.

I didn't smile because the pain was too much on my legs and I stopped by her bedside, my heart racing and my forehead dotted with sweat again.

"Hey."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:48 am

I saw him come in, but my eyes were distant, fixed on the parking lot outside.

"I think they're going to let me walk around soon." I tell him, watching as a silver van pulls away, leaving behind a cloud of exhaust.

When I look at him again, brow dripping with sweat from the excursion, lips pressed into a hard line. It looked like the pain in his legs was too much.

"I'm sorry," I apologize. "If your legs are in pain, you should have told the nurse. You didn't have to come down." Though I think I understand why- most of the time I lay in bed when I wasn't getting a new drip and just worry about him. When I could see him in person- alive and well- it's like I can finally breathe.

Just breathe.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:40 pm

I managed to laugh a bit before the pain came back. I sat down at her bedside, the pain subsiding. I was able to breathe again and I smiled at her.

"It's fine. As long as I got to see you, I'll be fine. You worried me, you know?"

BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:46 pm

"Me too." I sigh softly when a nurse comes in check on me, asking some questions and shifting my tubes around every so often.

"Will I be able to walk around soon?" I ask, frustrated that all I can do is lie in bed and let people take care of me. Some people might like this, but not me.

A small burst of pain in my sinus catches me off guard, but it's not as bad as some of the others.

"Soon, but not yet. We'll let you know." When she leaves, I turn back to Darien and scoot over a little, patting the space next to me. "Come sit."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:56 pm

I quickly moved from my seat to the bed, in hopes of avoiding pain. Sadly, I still felt it. I grimaced and then sat in the space she patted. I sighed and rubbed my temples. The pain and strain from walking was giving me a headache.

I groaned. "Ahh...you remember everything right? no brain damage?"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:27 pm

I lean in closer to him, resting my head on his chest gingerly, trying not to disrupt his bandaging, while my index finger stroked his arm with small, circular patterns.

"Some of it. Other parts...are hazy. Like a distant dream that I can't quite remember. You told me something once..." I say, looking up at him. "Something about...ice skating." I rub the back of my neck, trying but failing to remember what it is. "And it was important." I add, becoming frustrated.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:38 pm

I frowned when I realized what she was talking about. I looked away, blinking back tears. It was alright if she didn't remember that, right? Maybe..

I looked away from her. "It's nothing...It's not important at all..."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:47 pm

"Oh...okay." I say, but I'm still unconvinced. I didn't miss how he frowned jut a little, but he was trying to mask it.

"Darien? I'm sorry. I didn't...I..." I suddenly find myself at a loss for words. I realized that it must have been something important, but I couldn't remember. "I have an aneurysm." I suddenly blurt out, my eyes pooling over with tears. "The doctor just came in and told me and he said that you saved my life because if I'd never come in, they would have never found it and I'm so scared, Darien...I cant be strong anymore." I say all this in one big rush, as if I can't hold it in anymore. "And now Hannah hates you and...and..." I gasp, trying to stay under control.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:57 pm

I looked at her then past her, mixed feelings taking over. I was confused as the words set in...aneurysm...saved her life-something I knew was a joke-....scared...

I looked at her green eyes and I saw fear through her tears. She wasn't joking around. She was sick and here I was, wishing I were dead. I didn't know what to do.

I stroked her cheek and kissed each eyelid before pulling her into a tight embrace, somewhat ignoring the pain on my chest from my once-broken ribs.

"Oh Belle," I breathed into her sweet hair. I closed my eyes and sighed. "I-I don't know what to say...I'm happy that I saved you...and I'm sad that you have...that.."

I took a moment before looking at her eyes again. "I promised you I wouldn't leave and I'm leaving anytime soon...Don't forget. We're in this together, remember?"

My voice scared me. It didn't sound like me. It sounded like someone who knew what they were saying. Me? My mouth was just moving, but my mind was thinking about the words.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:19 pm

"Mmhm." I mumble, rapidly blinking to rid the tears. But I couldn't control them as they endlessly poured down my cheeks, probably leaving marks on his shirt.

I ran my hand through his hair, inhaling his scent. Memorizing everything about him. With his arm wrapped around my frail shoulders, I felt safer than I had even surrounded by trained nurses and doctors. "Stay with me." I murmur into his shoulder, as my IV begins to take affect. I kiss his temple, then his cheekbone, and finally, his lips.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:30 pm

{Gah! Whoa! lol on my last post I meant "...and I'm *not* leaving anytime soon..."}

I closed my eyes as we kissed again. Her lips were salty from her tears, but to me, they were still as sweet as before. My free hand went to her cheek, wiping away her tears. I inhaled her scent when we pulled away, making sure her monitor didn't have a beeping spasm.

I kissed her cheek and then her forehead before stroking her soft hair. "I promise, Belle. Now go to sleep. You seem exhausted.."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:35 pm

"No...I'm...not." I lie, stifling a yawn. Or, at least, trying to. "I don't want to sleep." I say quietly, wanting this moment to last forever as I move in to steal another quick kiss. "Sneak attack." I murmur, grinning as I lay my head back down on the pillow and pull the bundle of blankets up, so only my head was exposed, finally satisfied.

{Lol I was like "ummm...no!}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:52 pm

I chuckled and moved some stray hairs away from her face. I kissed her head. "Sneak attack. Now go to sleep or I'll leave." I joked.

I kept her close to me and I inhaled her scent again. Even with the hospital clothing on, I could still smell her honey scent. I snuck my arm udner her head so that I wouldn't be uncomfortable and I closed my eyes, my head resting on hers.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:02 pm

"Thats. so. cute. Pat come in and see this!" It was the voice I'd awoken to hours later, and saw a short and stout nurse with fiery red hair watching the two of us curled up in our little embrace, me leaning against his side with my arm draped over his stomach, and his body wrapped protectively around mine, one arm under my head, the other snaked around my waist.

"The world needs more true love," She sighed dreamily, so I kept my eyes closed, pretending to sleep so I could listen, while a small smile crept onto my lips.

"I dunno- they're just teenagers. How do you know it's not just a silly little crush?" Another voice answered, who I assumed was Pat.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:04 pm

I bit down a grin as the two nurses talked. It's not a silly little crush because you don't know us at all. You onlly know our medical lives, but our relationship is something you'll never be able to find out.

I heard a pair of footsteps enter our room and I peeked through my eyelashes to see a pepper-haired man in a white coat enter to see the commotion (sp?). He cracked a smile and said, "Pat, wake Darien up. We don't allow two patients in one bed because of their medication."

I snapped my eyes open and lifted my head at him. "hey, hey, hey!"

He broke out in laughter. "Just kidding."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:10 pm

I yawn, propping myself up on my elbows. I look around the room, searching for a clock.

8:34 AM.

"Can I plleeaassee walk around today?" I ask, putting on my 'begging smile.' Cue the dough eyes, pout, and innocent demeanor.

"Well...the nurses and I were discussing it, and we'd like you to try, but take it slowly. Start with down to the cafeteria, and we'll take it there..."

I fully sit up now, my blond hair a mess around my face as I break out into a smile.

"Oh, thankyouthankyouthankyou!" I nearly jump out of bed, hugging the doctor in a tight embrace, giggling like I'm 5 years old again. So far, my legs are okay...a little wobbly, like a child on a 2 wheeler bike for the first time.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:17 pm

I sat up and moved my dead arm around only a little since my ribs hadn't fully healed yet. I groaned a bit, popping my joints. I smiled at Belle, happy that she was smiling. "Yourwelcome, yourwelcome, yourwelcome."

I rolled my eyes and looked at Pat who came to my side with my walker. I frowned at it and I pushed it away. I didn't want to depend on that thing. For some reason, being with Belle, I felt stronger and more confident. I set my feet on the cold ground and applied pressure...

There was no pain! I smiled and then stood, but I didn't know my legs were dead and I ended up falling back onto the bed. "Whoa!"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:25 pm

"It's never felt so good to walk again." I smile, then bite my lip to hide a round of laughter when Darien discovers (the hard away) that his legs were dead from the lack of excursion.

I use the bedpost for some support as I stand again, wiggling my toes. They work. My knees? Check. Calves, check.

I playfully swat at Darien's chest when he mocks my voice in one equally as high pitched.

"It's not nice to tease, Darien."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:31 pm

I poked my tongue at her while waiting for my legs to wake up. "It's not nice to tease, Darien," I mocked.

I dodged her next swat at me and stood, my legs fully awake. I stumbled a bit before I gained my balance again and I poked my tongue at her.

When she stood, I bit back a laugh. Little did she know, the nurses had changed her clothes and she stood in only her underwear under her hospital clothes. I grinned. "Cute undies, babe."

Instead of Belle hitting me, it was Pat. "Oww...Patient here!"
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next