Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Someone want to do a onexone romance? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Someone want to do a onexone romance? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Someone want to do a onexone romance? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Someone want to do a onexone romance? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Someone want to do a onexone romance? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Someone want to do a onexone romance? EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Someone want to do a onexone romance? EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Someone want to do a onexone romance? EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Someone want to do a onexone romance? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Someone want to do a onexone romance?

4 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? Empty Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:49 pm

I'm open for anythin Very Happy I've been looking for a good romance lately. I'd just need someone to play the guy, since I fail miserably in a guy's POV.

So...any takers?
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Well....what type of romance? Drama? Any guidelines? It helps for me to know. =]
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Someone want to do a onexone romance? Empty Re: Someone want to do a onexone romance?

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Maybe a combination? Not too drama filled...maybe a high school setting? I'm good at those Smile
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:49 pm

alright, but what about the rating on this one? PG-13? or up lol like when the bra clicks we fast forward. Sorry, I was involved in this kind of thing before and there were some requirements.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:56 pm

{I wasn't really expecting it to go that far...but let's go with PG13, since there'll be kissing...possibly making out XD}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 pm

(I was just asking. Past experiences.)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:02 pm

{Razz No problem. Cursing kept to a minimum, too I'd think. How old would they be? At least 15 I'm guessing since they're in HS...}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:07 pm

(you can post your bio first so I know what I have to work with. No paranormal right?)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:07 pm

{Unless you want to. Give me a minute to think something up.}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:12 pm

alright tyt.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Full name: Belle Alexis Petersen

Appearance: Honey blond hair with dirty blond low lights. Big green dough eyes with long lashes. Some describe her as being rather short, standing at a measly 5"3. Her long hair brushes her forearm, which has a tattoo of her deceased father's name on it. She might seem like your innocent girl next door, but a fiery girl temper within her tiny frame and always slightly flushed cheeks. Her typical attire consists of skinny jeans and a simple tee. Never was into beautifying herself.

Personality: Just as I said- her temper can set off when you ask for it. She may sometimes come across as sarcastic, but mostly only talks to her one friend at her new school, Hannah DelCarmen. To an outsider, she seems shy and soft spoken, which she sometimes is. Loves to observe, rather than hop into the limelight like Hannah would.

WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Full name: Darien Xavier Lancaster

Birthday: June 8th

Appearance: Onyx black hair that is often kept short and slightly shaggy with a tail that rests on his nape. Dark, often cold hazel eyes. He stands tall at a 6'2 height and is often found wearing just a dark button up and a pair of jeans.

Personality: He is somewhat quiet, but he can also be a smart aleck. Although raised high class, he acts rebellious since he joined a small fighting gang and often finds himself writing songs and playing his guitar, a small guilty pleasure of his. Even though he has a dark outward appearance, he is somewhat nice and kind to his close friends. He doesn't really believe in love after his ex-girlfriend died in a car accident after their three year anniversary.

(is that good?)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:39 pm

{Perfect! They have something in common- a deceased love one. Love it. Do you want to get going, or do we still have unfinished business to discuss?}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:42 pm

(I don't know. Do you have any last minute things? Even small questions here and there?)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:44 pm

{Hm...well, do you usually write 1-liners? I usually like description, but that's me. Some people are perturbed by continuous 1 liners, but I can understand them in some cases, when you have writer's block or something. Just a small question.}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:49 pm

(Not usually, but if I really can't write anything, or if it's a back-and-forth conversation like you see in novels, then I might, but I try not to.)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:50 pm

{Awesome(: Me too. So, do you want to start it here, or move it to the realistic forum?}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:51 pm

I love BlackWhispers and Waffle! You are my two favourite chatters <3 <3 <3 <3 x
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Shocked Really? Thanks! Smile
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:55 pm

:') love you both <3
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:56 pm

:') I'm touched. Waffle needs a hug :3 *Slow motion running towards peachie with arms spread wide. Que flowers falling from the sky*
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:59 pm

*Just watches* okay.....scary....I don't care where you start it lol
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:05 pm

[Lol I'm a wee bit on a sugar high right now. Oh wait that's just my personality...]

-*Belle*-

"I didn't even think it was humanely possible to cram so many books into one bag." Hannah looks down at me with one eyebrow cocked, her cherry red lips pulled into a grin.

I only shrug, taking out my books for 1st period, and tossing the rest into my locker. "In New York we had bigger lockers." I respond, blowing my too-long bangs away from my face.

It was only my 3rd day here, and I already had become accustomed to the usual sea of sweaty students pushing and shoving their way through the halls before homeroom. High School could be so...rough. Hannah was always lingering by me in the fear that I'd get trampled if I wasn't looking. It was sweet, but I was fine by myself.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 pm

(I would join, but it's a onexone Dx lol, clue's in the name. :/ *runs slow motion away from towards waffle*
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:13 pm

-{Darien}-

"Mr. Lancaster," the bald-bowling ball of a principal started. He always called me by my last name. As if I'd respond to that. "This is the second time this semester that a teacher has reported you starting a fight. And over what? A pencil?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Sir, it wasn't a pencil if you actually listened to me rather than that fat cow I'm supposed to call my Science teacher. It was just a conversation and he started throwing punches. What could I do? Run away?"

The principal nodded, exasperated. "Yes!" He sighed and rubbed his temple. "This is the last straw, Mr. Lancaster. Another one of these and you're on suspension."

Without another word, I walked out of the office, my hands in my pockets and my mouth shut before I threw my pocket knife at him. Then I walked out into the bustling halls and knocked over a small girl (belle). Damn! People keep getting shorter and shorter by the year!
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next