Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

+4
Cali
bookcrazI
BariJoy
Gifty
8 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 7 Empty Re: Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

Post by bookcrazI Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:25 pm

(book: *victory dance* I am AWESOME! *kisses trophy then Jack's cheek*)
Book: I raised an eyebrow gulping back a bit of fear. "A kraken? Aren't they for the damned and such?" I questioned giving captain Jack an up down, he didn't look like a damned soul but then again.. He was Captain Jack Sparrow.

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 7 Empty Re: Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

Post by BariJoy Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:49 pm

"Yes," Jack answered, "The Kraken is a personal pet of Davy Jones. He sends it to do his dirty work, or seek out those who owe him something. In other words, the damned." He grabbed the helm's wheel and spun it sharply. The boom swung round, repositioning the sails and turning the ship around. All the while muttering to himself, "It's only been a year. Well, almost two. Even so, he can't be after me yet."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Book: I stopped in my tracks. "Woa, after you?" I asked no believing him out of sheer stubborness and a bit of fear. I sighed a bit, it figures that I have to pick the most dangerous ship in the Carrebean to stow away on, probably in the world. Life just is quite a nasty bugger at times.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:00 pm

"Who said anything about it being after me?" Jack said, trying to deny it. As the Black Pearl turned away from it, the beast sank underneath the water. Where the creature had just been, a large bubble rose. The bubble exploded with the stench of rotting fish. As it exploded, a deep voice rang forth, "Eleven years, Jack Sparrow." Then, there was silence.

"Okay, so maybe it was after me," Jack admitted, "But just as ol' Davy's messanger, that's all."

Last edited by BariJoy on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:51 pm

would it be possible for me to join this? and if so could i get a run down of what's going on? danke! Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Book: I slapped my hand against my forehead and muttered a few strings of curses. "Why be it always me with the bad luck... everytime, the prince and the merchant and the captain of the Hms Dolphin." I sighed, each story was worth telling but each didn't end too well for me, just when I thought it was going fine I make one mistake and I am sent back to the gutters.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:06 pm

((@Kate: I'm pretty sure you could join in. Smile))

Jack shrugged, "It's your own fault what ship you stow away on, lass. You might want to be a bit more careful with your choosing, or else you might accidentally board the Flying Dutchman." It was meant to be funny, but it sounded quite serious.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:28 pm

((Yarr! <-- Pirate Bump))
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Book: I sighed and pushed myself up brushing off my tattered dress. "You don't by any chance have a dress on hand?" I asked with a puppy dog face hoping it would work. The dress I was wearing was practically falling off, a bit uncomfortable for a sensible girl like meself.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Jack cast a quick glance at the dress Book was wearing, up until then he'd been trying his best not to look any lower than her face. Now that he saw it, he, naturally, wondered why on Earth she wanted to change out of it. But, her being a women, he was, for several reasons, forced to oblige.

"I think Raggeti keeps one about," Jack said. Seeing the strange look Book had at that, Jack nodded, "Yeah, he's a bit of an oddball." Then he looked over the deck and called out, "Oi! One-Eye!"

Raggeti looked up from his work, "Yes, Cap'n?"

"Go fetch that dress you keep hidden under your bunk." Several members of the crew snickered at this. Raggeti's face turned red, but he stammered an "Aye aye, Cap'n" and went below to fetch the gown.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Book: I smiled a bit trying to hide the raised eyebrows but accepted the dress from Raggeti. I took it and proceded down to the cabins. Finding one unlocked I sauntering and shut the door. I quickly shanged into the beautiful red dress and laced it up. I sucked my breath in trying to lace it up, who ever had wore and owned this dress last was painfully thin. I myself was a bit curvier.
I pulled the bodice up a bit and sauntered outside and back to the top deck. I went to Rageti and kissed his dirty cheek. "Thanks, fella." I sent him a little wink and went back to the captain. "So why is Davy Jones hunting you down?" I said forth right.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:25 pm

( waiting for a place to land so I can jump in.. * twidling thumbs* * whisles a little* )
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:22 am

((Don't worry, Gifted. They'll be landing soon. Smile))

Raggeti blushed pitch red. "Yer- Yer welcome," he stammered. The dress looked a lot better on Book than when it was hanging up on chair, or in a box underneath his bunk. The plus side to keeping it in a box most of the time, was that it still held the remnants of perfume used by the woman who had last worn it. A lovely lass by the name of Giselle, if Raggeti remembered correctly. Jack had invited her aboard, and she'd forgotten her dress when she left the morning after. It had smelled so nice that Raggeti had kept it.

Jack looked at Book, mouth open to reply. Then he saw her in the dress. It looked gorgeous on her. Giselle had looked fat when she'd worn it (Yes, Jack had lied when she had asked if the dress made her look fat), but it was beautiful on Book.
Taking a few seconds to clear his head from those wandering thoughts, he answered, "Well, you see, lass,I'm not entirely sure I want to tell you that at the present moment. Most of the crew doesn't even know. If you really do want to find out, I'll either have to tell you later or in a different place - so the crew won't find out. The last thing I want is for my crew to desert me because of my debt to Davy."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Atlantia; i leaned against the side of my ship and thought back to when I had killed my first man. When i had just became 2nd in command The previous second in command did not like that so he challenged me. We were on the main part of the boat when he drew his weapon and made his first moves cutting my legs my face and my hands. 3 scars I still have. I made my move stabbed his toes making him fall over and then stabbing his heart. I looked at the body and saw 3 little objects roll out of his pocket. I picked them up, one was a small glass orb tat changes color to warn you of things and show you your emotions. Another was a string of gold and silver beads. The last was a golden coin which I still have not figured out.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Book: I raised an eyebrow. "I can see you've tasted the lovely dish called mutiny." I said slowly growing a smile. I walked over to the captain and widened my eyes waiting for an answer, apparently I looked a bit nice in the dress. As a salty sea lass a good 'ol compliment is nice to hear, specialy from a cap'n.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:46 pm

thanks so much! this looks like a rocking thread!
could i get a run down of what's happening and who's who? thanks! Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Sure, well...Cap'n Jack is getting followed by the Kraken, he's the captain of the Black pearl. Book is a stowaway that no one knows alot about... Razz
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Several replies to that ran through Jack's head, many of them inspired by Book's new dress. "Uh, seen it prepared and served," he said hesitantly, as though choosing his words carefully, "It's not a dish I feel like sampling meself." He was saved from having to say anything else by a call that rang out from the crow's nest.

"Land!"

Jack looked out at the horizon. Barely visible was a small stretch of land. Jack pulled out a spyglass and scrutinized the island. Finally, they had almost reached their destination. "I give it a little less than a day 'til we're there, lads," he told the excited pirates, "Ready the Pearl for landing."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:08 pm

CHar: I looked over the rail, bending over ever so slightly to see the strip of land. "Not much to look at, maybe there is something else to her, eh?" I mumbled to myself a bit loudly. I smiled as some of the sea splashed into my face, the refreshing but bitter sea tasted strange on my tongue. I turned back to Jack. "See anything special here?" I asked meaning the land.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:24 pm

"What's special about it can't be seen from here," Jack answered snapping the spyglass shut.

Another pirate stepped up behind him and snatched the glass out of his hand. It was Hector Barbossa, Jack's first mate. He enlongated the small telescope again and looked at the island. Speaking to Jack, he said in a gruff voice, "This 'special' thing had better be something shiny and valuble, Jack."

"And why wouldn't it be, Hector?" Jack replied, stealing his spyglass back. He emphasized Barbossa's first name because he knew the pirate hated it.

Barbossa turned and looked at him, "Because the past three 'treasure hunts' ye've dragged us all on have been after nothing but bits of parchment and scraps of cloth. That's why!"

"This one will be different," Jack assured him, "Probably. Maybe. Possibly."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Book: I looked between the two men and put on a saucy smile. I stuck my hand at Barbosa and batted my eyes. "Ello mate, my names Book, and you?" I looked up at him through my lashes. It wasn't hard considering I was only five foot, most people seemed to be taller than I.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Barbossa looked at Book, eyes widening slightly, then glanced at Jack. Most all the men knew not to lay a single finger on a woman if Jack had already claimed her. But the captain had an expression on his face that betrayed his conflicted emotions. Barbossa took that to mean this one was still fair game.

In an overexaggerated gentlemanly way, he shook Book's head and then bowed. "Hector Barbossa. Nice to make your acquaintance, Miss Book."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Book: I smiled and curtsied a bit. "Nice to meet you as well, so how did you get on this.... ship?" I paused before saying boat, men got touchy when you called their ship a boat. I looked at Jack's face and it's strange expression.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:57 pm

"Tortuga," Barbossa answered, "As did most of the crew. It took a fair bit of convincing, as you can imagine based on the ragged appearance of this here ship, but Jack promised there would be treasure in it for us." Here he cast a pointed glance at Jack. "So far, he has yet to provide a treasure worth more than a decent meal."

Jack glared right back, "I keep telling you, Barbossa - all these other things are leading up to something worth thirty lifetimes-worth of decent meals, for all of us."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:38 pm

Book: "That sounds convincing, never going hungry." I sighed knowing what the word 'hungry' actually meant. I patted my tummy as a little salute to my friends who are still hungry. "So what are we looking for?" I had an itch for treasure, and it was really hard to ignore.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:54 pm

"We're looking for the object of value that lies within the confines of that island, of course," Jack answered, pulling a bottle out of a pocket inside his vest and drinking deeply from it.

Barbossa sighed exasperatedly, "Sometimes, Jack, people perfer straight answers, not drunken ramblings." Then he walked off to help the rest of the crew prepare to land the Black Pearl.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next