Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 8 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

+4
Cali
bookcrazI
BariJoy
Gifty
8 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 8 Empty Re: Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

Post by BariJoy Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:54 pm

"We're looking for the object of value that lies within the confines of that island, of course," Jack answered, pulling a bottle out of a pocket inside his vest and drinking deeply from it.

Barbossa sighed exasperatedly, "Sometimes, Jack, people perfer straight answers, not drunken ramblings." Then he walked off to help the rest of the crew prepare to land the Black Pearl.

BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 8 Empty Re: Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:59 pm

Book: I sighed and leaned against the railing. "Some things are better left as surprises I guess." I said to the air.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:06 am

"Or not, now that Barbossa's gone," Jack said, holding the rum bottle in one hand and controlling the helm's wheel with the other. He lowered his voice to be sure that none but Book would hear, "We're looking for, as Barbossa fears, a piece of parchment. A map. A map to what? To the teasure of Hernan Cortez. A stash of Aztec gold."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:08 am

Book: "Oh, no no no no..That is curse, that stuff."
(before or after the first movie?)
I sighed scared a bit for my safety.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:15 am

((This is set about ten years before the first movie. Shortly before the crew mutinies for the first time and leaves Jack stranded on Rumrunner's Isle.))

"That may be true," Jack said, once again employing flailing, probably drunken, hand and arm gestures, "But I have a plan to counteract said curses."

((If you want, we could skip to the landing soon.))
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:22 am

(yes please)
Book: I rolled my eyes. "I'm sure about that.." I looked around thinking about an escape plan possibly. I did not want to be cursed.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:38 am

"Trust me, lass," Jack said, once again taking a deep drink of his rum, "You may place comlete faith in Captain Jack Sparrow."

The next morning found the Black Pearl safely tethered and anchored in place on the beach. Jack split the crew up into groups - a few to stay with the ship, a few to search the West end of the island, and the rest were sent off to search the East end.

The group searching the West end consisted of Jack, Book, Pintel, Raggeti, and a midget named Marty. They set off through a dense jungle.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Book: I sauntered forward with the rest of the group, I smiled. Today was a beautiful day and I was going to make the most of it. "Where to first?" I asked.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:23 pm

"Well," Jack said, searching through the many pockets of his jacket and vest, "Somewhere in this jungle is, supposedly, an ancient temple. And inside said ancient temple is - Aha!" He cut himself off when he found what he had been looking for.

It was a worn piece of fabric. It was apparently a scrap of map. Drawn on to it was a rough picture of a building in the center of a circle. Inside the temple was a box. Scrawled across the top were the words: La muerte espera a aquellos que atraviesan la Isla de Fuego.

Marty the midget translated the Spanish, as closely as he could, "Death awaits those who traverse the Island of Fire."

Raggeti gulped, "Uh, Cap'n Jack, sir? May I join the ship-guarding crew? Searching the island suddenly doesn't seem like a good idea."

"No, One-Eye, you may not chicken out of this," Jack said, then looked back at Book, "So, you see, I already know where we're going and what we're looking for. It's just a matter of going there and getting it."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Book: I nodded uncertainly. "Death that awaits those who enter the island of fire...sounds lovely." I smiled awkwardly.

Jack seemed keen to find whatever was here, but no worries. I'd leave before they reach the treasure, no matter how tempting the treasure was. It didn't feel right to find that treasure, I'd miss the black pearl but I'd get over it. I'd get over it like I did with all of the things I missed, a few bottles of rum and a new adventure.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:42 pm

((I have to leave for a few minutes. I'll be right back.))
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:45 pm

(no prob Razz)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:57 pm

"If only the map were a little more detailed," Jack mumbled, mostly to himself, folding up the piece of cloth, "Never trust a blind man to carry quality black market wares."

"Blind-Man Sam?" Barbossa scoffed, stepping out of the jungle and taking the cloth, "You believe that old geezer has anything that's actually real?"

Jack jumped slightly at Barbossa's sudden appearance, then looked at him sternly with kohl-rimmed eyes. "Aren't you supposed to be guarding the ship?"

"I'm not an idiot, Jack," Barbossa replied, scrutinizing the drawing on the cloth, "If you honestly had no idea where this 'treasure' is, you'd split the crew up into even teams."

Jack snatched back the cloth and shoved it into one of his pockets. "Everyone keep an their eyes peeled for what will probably be a crumbling old stone building. And, yes, One-Eye, that includes your wooden one."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Book: I did a quick little salute and wandered off in the dense vegitation, ignoring the group. I had a feeling that this direction was- I stopped thinking to gaze upon a huge temple.
"Uh, JACK!" I yelled, "I think I found it!"
I couldn't help but sigh, my gut was always right.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:16 pm

"Excellent!" Jack exclaimed, following the trail Book had unintentionally created through the vegetation. Once there, Jack looked up at the crumbling stone and said, "Yeah, I think that's it."

Turning to the others, he said, "Now, we need to set about this carefully. There's probably all manner of ancient traps and modern beasts in there." He paused for a second then said, "Marty, you go first."

"What?" the small man said, going wide-eyed, "Why can't it be Raggeti?"

"Splendid idea," Jack said, turning to Raggeti, "In you go, One-Eye." Despite Raggeti's adament protest, Marty and Pintel pushed him toward the temple. "There should be some sort of box on a some sort of altar," Jack said, "Try not to be killed navigating to, grab the box, and try not to be killed on your way out. Savvy?"

"Someone should come with me!" Raggeti pleaded.

Jack sighed, "Fine. Does anyone want to assist One-Eye in his search?"
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Book: I weighed my options and raised my hand, why the hell not? "I'll go, but I'm gonna need a sword." I sighed, the dress would be a challenge but an interesting one.
"So what do you say one eye? Can I come?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:08 pm

how can i jump in now?? can we land anytime soon??
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:13 pm

We're on land...uh... not so sure about anything else though.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Um I'll just be behind you.

Atlantia: I walked up behind them with my monkey on my shoulder his tail around my neck. I held the small marble in my hand watching it to see if it changed color from the deep purple it was.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:19 am

we need bari...
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:15 am

Anekke (pronounced on-nika) Bell
Female
A little shy, very sarcastic, makes a lot of weird faces, can be easily frightened but tries to take care of herself
Platinum blond hair, blue eyes
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=blond+girl#/d1pkl1w
Grew up in England. Her mother sent her to America to get her 'educated' when in reality Anekke's family was having 'issues'--affairs, that sort of thing--so her mother wanted to get her out of dodge.
Weapons aren't entirely her thing. She'd probably shoot herself before the bad guy.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:49 pm

nice Razz
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:41 pm

thanks Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:58 pm

|Razz
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:01 pm

where can anekke come in?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:29 pm

any time we need Bari....
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next