Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 97 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:44 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 11 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 11 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

+4
Cali
bookcrazI
BariJoy
Gifty
8 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 11 Empty Re: Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

Post by BariJoy Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:35 pm

((My mom needs the computer so I have to go get my laptop. I'll be back in two minutes.))

BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 11 Empty Re: Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:36 pm

(k Smile)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:44 pm

"I'm jus' glad it's so easy," Raggeti said, his voice saturated in relief, "I mean, we jus' go up and grab it." He went forward with absolutely no caution whatsoever. One of the stones sank beneath his weight and a large pit opened up in front of him. Raggeti teetered at the edge and almost fell in. Luckily, thanks to the flailing of his arms, he managed to balance himself and not fall down the depths of the hole. "Maybe not so easy, after all," he decided, eying the pit fearfully with his good eye.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Book: I grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back. "That's what I thought. How are we going to get over there.." I said pondering my options. I looked to him seeing if he had any thoughts on the matter. (gtg srry)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:55 pm

((Aw... See you later, I guess.))

"And not die? I dunno," Raggeti shrugged. He scratched absently at the side of his head, and his wooden eye popped out. "Me eye!" he screeched. He stumbled after it as it rolled across the stone toward the box. He unknowingly triggered more traps. Poison arrows, spikes, and rocks were flung out of the walls. Thankfully, he was low to the ground trying to retrieve his eye, and so was not hit by any of them.

Finally, the eye bounced off the foot of the altar and rolled back to Raggeti. He snatched it up gleefully and wiped it off on his already dirty sleeve before popping it back into his eye socket with a small grunt of pain. He looked back at Book and smiled. "Look! I got me eye!" Then he saw the arrows, spikes, and rocks that littered the ground. He added, "And I didn't die!"
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Book: after I dodged arrows and spikes I turned to Raggeti's gleeful face. " oh, I didn't notice I was a bit busy trying to doge killer arrows and other things, so sorry." I said trying to keep a bitter bite out." well, grab the chest, might as well seeing as you pretty much set off all the traps by now."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Raggeti saw that he might have, just possibly, offended or angered Book. He lifted the chest carefully so as to avoid annoying her further. The stone box was incredibly heavy. "Must be a lot of treasure in here," he grunted and started walking (waddling, actually) towards the exit.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Book: I sighed and took the box from him gently, carrying it down the stairs."Hopefully or Jack will be endangered by my anger." I did not like to risk my life, and when I did it was for something worth it. In other words, this better be worth it.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Stepping outside, the first thing Raggeti saw was Jack and Barbossa arguing. Then Jack looked over and saw him. "Ah, so you didn't die, then?" he said, sounding almost disappointed.

Then Book stepped out, carrying the box, and Jack's face brightened considerably. He went over gleefully and took it from her. He set it on the ground and just looked at it a moment.

"Get on with it," Barbossa said angrily, "And I warn ye again: If it's just another scrap of cloth or some decaying map, I won't hesitate to run me sword through ye."

"Delightful," Jack said sarcastically, "That sounds exceedingly pleasant." Then, he opened the box. Inside, surrounded by fine silk, was a decaying scrap of cloth.

Last edited by BariJoy on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Book: I looked at Barbosa, then to Jack, the lastly to the scarp of cloth. "I don't know about you but I would really like to be the first to run him though with my sword." I said looking to Barbosa. I almost died for a lame scrap of cloth, it wasn't even shiny cloth at that!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:47 pm

"Be my guest, m'lady," Barbossa said, drawing his own sword, "Just try not to kill him. I've had to sail with him for the past two years, so I'd like the honor of doin' that."

"There's no need for that," Jack said, trying to calm the disgruntled pirates.

"But I told ye-" Barbossa began, only to be cut off.

"You said if it was just a scrap of cloth," Jack reminded him, "There's silk or something here, too." He seemed decidedly smug about it.

"Ye do realize, this is yet another 'treasure' hunt that has yeilded nothing shiny," Barbossa griped.

Jack picked up the silk and looked at it, "It sort of... shimmers in the light. That good enough for ya?" He tossed it over his shoulder to Barbossa then picked up the decrepit little scrap of cotton.

Last edited by BariJoy on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Book: I grabbed Barbosa's sword and went for Jack a deadly blow ready at hand. I swung the sword up but stopped when I saw it was a drawing of a (map/key). " Jack answer carefully, what will the key/map lead us to. I'll give ye a hint, it should be something shiny...." I said measuring my tone an dripping the sword.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Jack had raised his hands and arms in defense, but now lowered them. "Well, lass, this lovely little cloth here is a scrap of map. The final scrap of map," he smiled as he spoke, "Two years of collecting has finally come through. We now have a map leading us directly to something very shiny indeed."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:51 pm

(Percy Jackson needs u...)
Book: "Which would be..?" I asked raising my eyebrows and lowering the sword. I shook off a few poison darts from the dress but luckily it stayed intact, a sturdy but lovely dress.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:59 pm

"Have either of you heard of Hernan Cortez?" Jack asked, looking from Book, to Barbossa, then back, "Perhaps a certain trove of Aztec gold?"

((For the record: No one knows it's cursed yet. They just think it's a lovely pile of gold, ripe for the picking. Smile))
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:02 pm

( wonderful... Wait I believe there were some story's about the cursedness of it but they didn't believe... Srry just watched the first and second movies.. )

Book: "Aye, I have on an island that can only be found by those who know where it is." I said furrowing my brows.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:13 pm

((Well, I suppose, s'long as they don't believe the stories, there's still reason for them to go, eh? Smile))

Jack smirked happily, "And guess who now knows where it is."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:51 pm

( yes... All that gold.. Smile)
Book: I rolled my eyes, "It's starts with a j doesn't it?" I really shouldn't get into it, I mean, fabled treasure?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:56 pm

"It does, actually," Jack answered, folding up the cloth scrap and placing it safely in one of his many pockets, "A capital J, in fact." He stood up and grinned, "And, thanks to that truly wonderful and inhumanly handsome person with a name beginning with a J, we are all about to become incredibly rich."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Book: I sighed and rubbed my temples carefully sticking the sword in the sand. "This is really going to be a stressful adventure isn't it?" I said laughing.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:47 pm

"Most likely," Jack smirked, "Good thing we have plenty of rum." He and Marty then proceeded to walk back to the ship.

Barbossa shook his head exasperatedly and looked at Book. "Wha' do ye think of Jack?"

Last edited by BariJoy on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:22 pm

Book: I cocked my head and thought for a moment."A crazy fellow but whoever lacks in sense can be considered intelligent for the insane.." I said measuring my words.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:08 pm

"In other words," Raggeti, who was sitting on the ground, running his rough fingers over the smooth silk, said, " 'E's a few sails short of a ship, aye?"
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:10 pm

Book: I laughed," Good one, you can say that again." I said. I smiled at Barbossa retaing the quizzical look That wish to bubble up as I saw a glimmer of something flash upon his face. I couldn't quite place it,and that's whats scared me.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:24 pm

"Aye," Barbossa agreed. He looked specifically at Book, "And insanity is not a very desirable quality in a captain, now is it?"

"Not desirable in the least," Pintel nodded.

Barbossa looked at him sternly, "I was talking to the lady. Are you a lady?"

"No, sir," Pintel said, looking at the ground.

"No, because a scurvy maggot could in no way be considered a lady," Barbossa said, then looked back at Book, waiting for an answer to the question he had asked beforehand.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Book: I furrowed my brows in thought."Prolly not but it depends sometimes." I said.I looked to pintel and offered him a sassy wink because I could and looked back to Barbosa with raised eyebrow hoping it was the answer he was looking for.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next