Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

+4
Cali
bookcrazI
BariJoy
Gifty
8 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too Empty Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:58 am

Yea well I must create another pirate thread! Smile
Ok so this is back in the like idk um whenever pirates were around and England was still publicly hanging people. Smile cheery image.... Well yea so no modern people unless you want to be brutally murdered by Jack Sparrow... Suspect So heres a short idea on the story..
England has launched a attack on the Pirates, he is trying to capture and kill all of them so they dont have to worry about their ships being sunk and their treasures being taken by the skallywags. You can be a pirate, a marine in the English navy, or anything else you can think of! Smile Please join!
{ Character Bio }
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
Their weapon they use:
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too Empty Re: Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:10 am

Name: Atlantia Soulless
what are you: Capitan
Apperance: http://Dezzan.deviantart.com/art/Pirate-Woman-93465390?q=favby%3Athegiftedwriter%2F41330590&qo=3 her ship, the Inglasia, is in the back ground
Personality: She looks nice and kind when you first meet her but if you get her mad at you for some reson she will make Hell seem like a vacation. She is loyal and expects her crew to be also,
Bio: When she was little she was kidnapped and put aboard a pirate ship to work for the capitan, the capitan took a liking to her and put her in charge if he was to die, he died 4 years later. She got a monkey when she went to some island and it fallowed her onto her ship.
monkey jack: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=monkey#/d190vml
Other: She knows Capitan Jack Sparrow well, she is the youngest Capitan of a ship.
Their weapon they use: She has a long sword that she uses when she needs hand to hand combat. And cannons when its out on the seas combat
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too Empty Re: Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:12 am

Anyone can take Jack Sparrow... or I can make a profile for him... Smile
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:14 am

And you can even be Davy Johns Smile Just to make it a little more exiting if you want.. Smile
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:22 am

I'll be Jack Sparrow!
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:30 am

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
what are you: Captain... Well that's what he insists on being called. Whether he actually is or not is debatable.
Apperance: My avatar.
Personality: Captain Jack Sparrow is witty, clever, mischevious, shifty, and ever so slightly crazy.
Bio: Well know, what reason do you have for asking so many questions of Captain Jack Sparrow? My life is of no concern of yours.
Other: Jack is friends with Elizabeth Swan and Will Turner. He has a strictly business relationship with the witch doctor Tia Dalma. He is well acquainted with Atlantia, as well.
Their weapon they use: Jack uses a cutlass, a pistol, or whatever happens to be handy.

When exactly does this take place? By the Pirates of the Caribbean series, I mean. Perhaps it could take place before the first movie, when Jack was still undisputed captain of the Black Pearl.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Um i acually have no Idea.... Yea thats a really good idea!!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:46 pm

OMG PLEASE SOMEONE ELSE JOIN!!!! I WANT THIS THREAD TO BE ALIVE AND HEALTHY.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:34 pm

Cool. Smile While we're waiting-

Captain Jack Sparrow: *Swaggers in, drinking from a bottle of rum*

Bari: What are you doing here?

C. Jack Sparrow: S'my ship, love. I can be here if I want. *Leans drunkenly against wall, taking a swig of rum*
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Atlantia: * Walks in with a bottle of empty rum* " Hey you stole mine!"
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow: *Looks at Atlantia* And... who're you?

BariJoy: *Rolls eyes at Jack* *Mutters* Drunk.

C. Jack Sparrow: Am no'! *Straightens up, attempts a staggering step, falls back against wall* Scartch tha'. I am. *Takes a deep swig of rum*
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Atlantia: * pouts and leans against the wall and pulls out a dagger* Here let me help you with this * throws dagger and shatters the bottle* * smiles*
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:49 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow: *Narrowly misses a dagger to the head* *Looks at Atlantia* You'll be pleased to know, love, that worked wonders. *Tilts head back and drains his bottle* *Looks sadly at now empty bottle* Why is the rum always gone?
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Atlantia: Cause you always drink it * smiles wickedly* I wont miss next time
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow: Tha' jus' migh' be... *Looks warily from Atlantia to the dagger jutting out of the wall* No, you'll miss.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Atlantia: * smile fades* you want to try my aim now? Come on you know how deadly acurate I can be. * smiles once more*
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow: Wouldn't dream of it, love. Your aim is lethal, sure. Bu' I'm jus' sayin' you'll miss me if you try again.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Atlantia: True 'nough * smiles and winks at Jack* * Her Monkey Jack jumps onto her arm* Hey Jack
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow: *Incredulously* You named the monkey "Jack"? I suppose I should take that as a compliment. Jus' shows how much you utterly adore ol' Captain Jack Sparrow. *Straightens up proudly, staggers a little, leans back against wall again*
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Atlantia: Yes I do adore the good captain * smiles and moves up to him* but I'm so young I don't know the difference of things. * snickers *
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow: *Takes an awkward step away from Atlantia* *Tries to change the subject* I've got a monkey, too, you know. His name's Undead Monkey. He's an undead monkey.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Atlantia: yes you've told me about him * snickers * so who wants some more rum? * pulls out another bottle and unplugs it* * takes a long drink*
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow: Have I? *Drops empty bottle clutched in his hand and pulls out another one* *Is about to take a drink when Elizabeth walks in*

(For the time being, I'll be Elizabeth, as well. Smile)

Elizabeth Swann: Don't you dare, Jack.

C. Jack Sparrow: Why? *Holds bottle out to Elizabeth* You want some?

Elizabeth: *Slaps Jack and knocks bottle to floor* No.

C. Jack Spparrow: *Looks sadly at bottle spilling rum out on the floor* *Mumbles* A waste of perfectly good rum...
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Atlantia: * stared at the girl who slapped Jack* Why 'd you do that? Where'd you come from?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Elizabeth: *Looks at Atlantia* Trust me, you don't want him to drink anymore rum.

C. Jack Sparrow: *Crouches down to pick up bottle* *Triumphantly* There's still some left! *Tilts head back and swigs it down*

Elizabeth: *Casts a rather disgusted glance at Jack* You were dropped on your head as a child, weren't you?

Last edited by BariJoy on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next