Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 97 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:44 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 13 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 13 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

+4
Cali
bookcrazI
BariJoy
Gifty
8 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 13 Empty Re: Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

Post by bookcrazI Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:36 am

Book: I felt a little pop in my brain and grinned evilly, there went my calmness. I strutted up to Barbosa and glared up at him with all my 5" frame could muster."Do not speak to me as if I am a child, I am not a child nor an uneducated woman, I can think in four different languages. I also thought of this which you seemed to miss in your plan, what are you going to do about me?" I asked.
Although I wasn't a huge fan of Jack Sparrow what they all were doing was wrong, I can see mutinying a mean harsh captain but jack was nowhere near mean. I also just placed Barbosa in the untrustabke category in my mind meaning if I stayed aboard he'd be the subject of many unfortunate incidents.
I put my hands on my hips and licked lips waiting for an answer.

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 13 Empty Re: Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

Post by BariJoy Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:46 pm

"Ye bring up a good point, missy," Barbossa relented, "And, now that I think on it, perhaps we are being a bit cruel." He brought a hand to his chin, thinking. "The least we could do," he decided, looking up suddenly, "Is give Jack a bit of... company before he dies."

A hulking pirate lifted Book off the ground, pinning her arms to her sides. Another one yanked Jack off the plank and let the first hoist Book onto it, muttering, "Ladies first."

"Once yer done with 'er," Barbossa said, turning to Jack, "Be a gentleman, and shoot the lady, rather than letting her starve." Several pirates laughed.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Book: I struggled uselessly then stopped. I took off the dress so it wouldn't weigh me down and I threw it to the pirates. "A parting gift to ye all lads, a little warmth for all of yous black hearts. Hope ye all enjoy imaginnen me in yer sick little heads send my love to the devil!" I shouted dramatically and dove off .
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:46 pm

"You're an evil man, Hector," Jack said as he was forced up onto the plank again.

"Why, thank ye, Jack," Barbossa said proudly, "Now get walking."

Jack had no choice but to follow Book into the water below. Book had taken off the dress, so he had no doubts that she would be able to make it to shore. He swam to beach just in time to see the Black Pearl turn and begin to sail away.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:42 pm

Book: I laid on the sand panting from the swim trying to figure out my next move or if there was going to be a next move. I doubted that we were going to find some magical boat that would take us to another island full of gold but I could hope, or dream.
"What now Jack, What now?" I said sighing.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Jack merely stood and stared as his ship sailed away without him. When it had disappeared over the horizon, he finally turned to Book. "I honestly have no idea," he admitted.

The island seemed rather small, and there were very few trees. It was highly unlikely they'd find much in the category of food. "For the time being, I'm just going have a look around, I suppose. See if there's anything edible, or water anywhere." He picked a direction and started walking down the beach.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Book: I got up and followed him, then stopped. "The ground is strangely soft here..." I jumped up and down for a moment. "Come here.." I called.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:10 pm

They had gone almost all the way around the island in a little over two minutes. Jack went over and raised an eyebrow at the ground Book was standing on. There did seem to be something odd about it...

He shooed Book off of it and knelt down, digging through the sand. There was the dull thunk of a ring hitting wood. There was a trap door there. Jack found its handle and heaved it open. He lowered himself down into the darkness.

After a moment lamplight flickered up, and there was a joyous "Yes!" Jack poked his head back up. "It's a cellar full of rum! You realize what this means, don't you, lass?"
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Book: I raised an eyebrow. "I gather we are probably going to get really, really drunk until someone comes to save us?" I asked going down into the store room.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:44 pm

"It's a rumrunner stash. So that means they'll have to be back to pick it up eventually," Jack explained, "Until then, I think you present a splendid idea." He handed her bottle and grabbed one for himself. Then paused half a moment, before putting another inside his jacket for later.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Book: I laughed and took a swig from the rum grinning. "I am going to regret this very much so I believe mister sparrow." I said running up the stairs. I looked around for a nice spot to make a fire and grinned, it was already pretty much made, these rumrunners thought of everything!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:32 am

"Don't be so sure about that, love," Jack answered Book's statement, emerging from the makeshift rum cellar carrying an armload of bottles, all of them full. It was obvious he intended to get very drunk indeed. But who could hold it against him? Here was a man who had gone a heartbeat from death and back to save his ship. The only reason he hadn't fought harder against the mutineers, was that he believed it to be some awful dream. He still did, in fact. He hoped that he would wake up soon, to find himself back in his cabin, laughing at the ridiculous thought of his first mate, Barbossa, and his best friend, Bootstrap marooning him.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Book: I shrugged, "I usually do the most outrageous things when I'm drunk, so from past expeirence I can say I am quite sure of it." I said smiling at memories.
Getting drunk at a bar down in good ol' tortuga and ending up somewhere completely different with only a pair of shoes and a strangely beaded dress on with no memory of anything. I still don't remember hat happened.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:18 pm

"A pirate regrets nothing, lass," Jack said, tipping back his head, downing half a bottle in a single gulp. And so it was they spent the next two days, languishing on the beach drinking rum. There was, of course, a bit of food in the rum cellar, but most of there sustenance came from the strong alcohol. It was, over-all, an enjoyable time.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Book: I sat up wincing at the light and looked around same old beach with the same old ship on the horizon.
Ship on the horizon?
I got up and ran for jack, where was he? After tripping on a peculiar rock I landed straight onto of his chest starling him to wake up. "Jack, there be a ship!"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13