Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 97 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:44 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

+4
Cali
bookcrazI
BariJoy
Gifty
8 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 3 Empty Re: Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:58 pm

nice

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too - Page 3 Empty Re: Pirates and you bloody sure well know them too

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Is it okay if I start? Or are we waiting for more people?
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:11 pm

yes please start!! Book ur in my crew! if its ok with Bari! Smile
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:14 pm

'Tis fine with me. Is it fine with you, Jack?

Captain Jack Sparrow: *Looks drunkenly out from behind rum bottle* Wha'?

It's fine with him.

I wrote out something about Jack Sparrow that I could use for a starter, but it's just a little bit long. Give me a few moments. It might be too long, in which case, though, I would shorten it.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:24 pm

ok its fine if its longish... Smile
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow swaggered down the docks, smiling and winking at the few odd women that happened to be waiting around. A few smiled flirtatiously back, but most looked disgusted and turned away. Jack shrugged it off. He was supposed to meet with a woman in a few minutes; that wasn’t enough time to pick up a new one, even for Jack Sparrow.

Jack went away from the docks and into the portside town. In an admittedly rather dumpy part of town, a woman was waiting, arms crossed, angrily tapping her foot against the ground.

“Ah, Giselle,” Jack said with a smile.

The woman, Giselle, replied by slapping Jack across the face. As that sort of thing happened often, he took it in stride, “I suppose I deserved that.” Giselle sneered and slapped him again. A hand on his now stinging cheek, Jack asked, “Wha’ was tha’ for?”

“That one was from Sarah,” Giselle said angrily.

“Oh, you found out about Sarah, eh,” Jack said awkwardly.

“More like I found out about her,” a voice said behind him.

Jack turned his head to look at the source of the voice. “Hello, Sarah,” he said hesitantly.

Then, yet another woman came wandering up the cobblestone street. “Jack?” she called. When she caught sight of him, she smiled, “There you are, Jack. I thought I heard your voice. What’re you-“ She broke off when she saw Giselle and Sarah. “Jack, who’re they?”

“That’s what I want to know,” Giselle and Sarah said at the exact same time.

Jack tried to step away, but the women had him almost surrounded. “Ladies, ladies,” he said, in an attempt at a soothing voice, “There’s a perfectly good excuse- explanation for all this.”

“Do tell,” the women said icily.

Jack opened his mouth to say something, paused for half a second, then broke into a run. “Lying, stinking, cheating rat!” the three women screamed various insults after him, “You’re nothing but a dog, Jack Sparrow, a mangy dog!”

When the women were out of sight, Jack ducked into a tavern. “Women,” he muttered as the door closed behind him.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Atlantia: I leaned against the tavern wall awaiting Jack Sparrow. With Jack, my monkey, on my shoulder staying quiet for about the first time ever. I looked up as the doors closed. There he was. I looked over at my crew they were sitting at a table drinking rum. I smiled yes they should have a good time before we set out to do what we were going to do. " 'ello Jack Sparrow, sorry Captain Jack sparrow." I corrected as he began to try and steal a bottle of rum.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:43 pm

When the bartender wasn't looking, Jack reached across the counter and snatched up a musty bottle filled with an indistinguishable liquid. It could've been anything, but, knowing Jack, it was probably rum.

He looked over at the person who had spoken. "Atlantia," he smiled, then threw back a swig of rum. He, his crew, Atlantia, and Atlantia's crew would be sailing together for a while. Jack couldn't quite remember why. He'd probably agreed to it over a few bottles of rum, and forgotten all about it the morning after. However it happened they were all going to visit Tia Dalma.

Another man walked up behind Atlantia. " 'ello, Miss Atlantia," he said to Atlantia. To Jack, he said, "From you mutterings and unusually dishevaled appearance, your women got you in trouble again, Cap'n."

"I won't say for certain, as we are in the presence of a woman," Jack responded, "But that just might be true, Mr. Gibbs."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:20 pm

Atlantia: " Jack you may have forgotten I am also a captain of a ship. "ello Mr.Gibbs." I said. " Jack you do remeber why you have come or have not remebered?" I asked him almost snickering.

(( dose he have the pearl? Or dose he not? What do you want them to be sailing together for? I have an idea but I want to c if you have an idea also... Smile )
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:27 pm

(I don't know exactly why they would be sailing together, I just thought that might explain why Atlantia was waiting for him. All I know for certain is that:
Yes, Jack is still captain of the Black Pearl. (Though I will make a plot twist out of the mutiny that forces him off...)
And, the Black Pearl will be going on a voyage soon to see Tia Dalma. (Where she will give Jack a certain artifact that he will use quite frequently...))

Jack thought a moment. "No, I don't quite remember. Was it something to do with-" He was cut off by a shout of outrage from the bartender.

"Were you intending to pay for that, pirate?" the bartender snarled.

"Of course," Jack said offhandedly. He pulled out a very small copper coin and placed it on the counter.

"That'll only pay for what you drank already," the bartender growled, and snatched both the coin off the counter and the bottle out of Jack's hand.

Jack looked at him for a moment, silently mourning the loss of the rum. Then he looked at Atlantia, "Anyway, what were we talking about?"
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:43 pm

Mr. Gibbs stared at Jack in disbelief. "You actually paid for your rum, Cap'n?"

Jack shrugged, "I like this tavern. Don't wanna get kicked out and have to go all the trouble of finding a different one to continue the conversation in."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Atlantia: " You came to ask me if I would come with you to seek the goblet near the volcano place. you didn't tell me the name. But I agreed because I know you and you could use another captain." I told him rolling my eyes.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:24 pm

"Really?" Jack said, as if this was the first time he was hearing the idea. He thought a moment, thoughtfully fingering one of the beads braided into his hair. "Well, I do remember something of the sort," he said at last. After another moment of thought, he exclaimed loudly and excitedly, "Yes, that's it!"

"Where are we setting course to, Cap'n?" Mr. Gibbs asked, intrigued.

"First, to the bayou swamps," Jack answered, "To see one Tia Dalma."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Atlantia: I raised an eye brow. " Tia Dalma? Why do we need to set sail for her? Need another favour from her?" I asked mockingly.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Refusing to give a straight answer, Jack said, "Whether it is a favor or not is highly debatable, seeing as both parties owe each other such a lot. Though, admittedly, one owes considerably more. But, still, the question is up for debate."

The bartender had foolishly left the bottle of rum sitting just behind the counter. When he wasn't looking, Jack reached over, grabbed, threw back a swig, then pocketed the bottle. "Ready to set sail, mates?"
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Atlantia: I my crew looks up I nod and they come to me as we start heading to our ships.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Jack and Mr. Gibbs, the only crew member on land at the moment, climbed into a small longboat the was tethered to the dock. The Black Pearl was never moored in a harbor. She was to remain as ambiguous and elusive as possible.

Mr. Gibbs rowed out across the sea, after making sure that Atlantia's ship was ready to sail. Just out of sight of the docks, the Black Pearl was anchored, waiting anxiously, or so Jack liked to think, for her captain to return.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:50 pm

Atlantia: I stood on the haul shouting out orders and making shure everything was in place making sure everyone was in place as well. I thanked Mr.Gibbs as he left and waited for him to get out a little ways before I set sail.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Jack strode confidently aboard the ship. He over to his trusty first mate: Hector Barbossa. "She ready to sail?"

"Of course, Cap'n," Barbossa replied.

"Then set sail for the swamps."

"The swamps?"

"Ay, we're going to pay a visit to the Voodoo Queen. Savvy?"

"Ay ay, Cap'n."

With that exchange of words, the Black Pearl was on her way.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:49 pm

(bari can u go to part of the pack?)
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Atlantia: My presiouse ship, Inglasias, was fallowing behind Jacks almost the exact speed, the pearl being a tad bit faster, as usual with the wind, than Inglasias.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Jack smiled in pride as he stood at the helm. Though the Inglasias was almost a match, the Black Pearl was the fastest ship in all the world. And she was his ship. He found his mind wandering back to how he had acquired her. That was a story best saved for another time. He still had eleven years left, no need to worry about it.

The Pearl sailed confidently across the open ocean, then slunk into the murky bayous. The crew was notably uneasy, being in shallow water surrounded by threateningly droopy trees. But Jack showed no sign of unease.

"Wait here," he said to his crew, then stepped onto dry land. Well, relatively dry land. Swampy marsh land could never be called dry.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Book: I sat cramped in the tiny barrel waiting for the druken pirates to pass out so I could get out and get some food. These pirates were such idiots that they didn't know that I was stowing away on thier ship to where ever the hell they were going. I think I was in some ship own by a Jack Sparrow but all I got were mumbles of what a luney he was and how he was unfit to captin a ship like this. I felt the boat run aground and two thumps on the floor indicating that I could get out, I couldn't help but wonder where we were. The main problem of stowing away was that half the time you didn't know where you're going let alone if you have a chance to get some food in your scrawny stomach. Even I, tiny and short, needed a fair amount of food. I was starving most of the time but that was the life I had to live with.

good?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Atlantia: I sailed slowly through the bayous. Fallowing the Pearl at a slow speed due to the drop in water amounts.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:18 pm

The door of the ramshackle swamp house was unlocked. Jack strode in, a chilling bell chimed through the house. A dark-skinned beauty of a witch doctress entered the room.

"Jack," Tia Dalma smiled, as if she was glad to see him, "Jack Sparrow."

"Yep- still me," Jack answered, looking around the room, seemingly examining the artifacts that lined the walls and cluttered everything.

"You no come to see me for such a long time," Tia Dalma said piteously.

"Dreadful shame," Jack said distractedly, "I'm sure you've missed me terribly."

"But I have, Jack," Tia Dalma said, rather flirtatiously, "So very much."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next