Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 97 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:44 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 22 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 22 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 22 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:17 pm

please...

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 22 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:45 pm

(um my charrie is just gonna go where your charrie is)

The noise was to much for Archer's ears. He could here everything, it was as if it was all magnified. He pssed a mirror and noticed they were bright red, they hurt, but he had no clue why. He came up to the girl with wings.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:48 pm

JAsmine: I saw the guy from the hospital. His ears shining bright red. I could tel he was in pain by noise so I didn't speak, waited for him, if he wanted to.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:49 pm

"Hi, I don't think we properly introduced ourselves. I'm Archer." He said. Now even his voice hurt his ears. All the while he wondered what was happening to them.

(p.s. he is gaining pointy ears, so yeah... they take a while to grow)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:53 pm

Jasmine: " I'm JAsmine." I said quietly, on acident then relised it might be the perfect volume. My wings twitched, they were curled around my shoulders and folded in. They were big and growing still, kind of annoying.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:55 pm

The tone she spoke sounded like a normal talking voice. Archer felt bad, but he couldn't help his ear drums felt as if they would burst at any moment. "So wings, they're cool."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:57 pm

JAsmine: " Ya sure they are but they keep growing, their almost 20 feet or so now." I said still soft but smiling now.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:58 pm

"Nothing is wrong with growing." Archer laughed a little. His ears panged with a burning sensation he whinced but pushed it all aside.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Jasmine: " For you mabye, they are heavy! And a pain to carry around but its nice when its outside, I can streach them out." I said relising a smile was growing larger on my face.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:02 pm

"You'll get stronger. That's a plus to all knew things, they may be hard to deal with but, it will make you stronger." Keegan advised, his ears giving him pain again, they felt as if they were stretching out. He subconsuously put his hand on one, and pretended to scratch his head. No stretching of his ear could be felt.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:06 pm

Jasmine: " Ya." I said now looking at his ears, it was like me and my back at the biggining with my wings trying to get out. " You all right?" I asked soflty.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:10 pm

"Just fine." Archer lied, owing full well any loud noise would kill his ears. He decided if asked about their color he would lie and claim that when he blushed his ears turned red.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Jasmine: " Ya i'm sure you're just spick and spand. Come on we are going to the hospital again, even if they make you stay. They will probobly make me also, I'm not supposed to be out yet." I said quietly still.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:21 pm

"Their is nothing wrong with me. Why would they make me stay?" Archer moaned, he didn't like hospitals.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:24 pm

JAsmine: I rolled my eyes and grabbed his wrist pulling him along with me my wings getting in the way acing a lot also. " Because your clearly not fine and I dont know! They wanted me to stay for 4 weeks!" I said still whispering.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:33 pm

The whisper was loud, and echoed in Archer's ears. He wanted to grab them from pain but didn't. "I am to fine." He argued

(i gots to go)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:36 pm

(( darn it.. D: ))

JAsmine: " Sure sure." I said as I pulled him into the hospital area. The nurses were frantic working over both of us and then insisting I go lay down on a hospital bed. They shuffled him along to one side and sat him down on a bed. The nurses pushed me on to a bed and made me stay there.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:35 am

Archer was made to sit down on a bed. One of the nurses shined a light on his ears, as if it was burning. "Turn the light off!" He yelled. Which only hurt his ears more.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:37 am

Jasmine: Thy made me stay on the bed, looking ready to strap me to it. I looked up as he yelled and almost screamed as they opened my wings and closed them. That hurt so much! " Stop it please!" i begged them quietly.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:39 am

Her scream seemed to bust Archer's eardrums, he placed his hands on his ears, and laid down on the table. The noise was to much for him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:41 am

Jasmine: " Please stop oh please stop." I repeted over and over and they did tests on my wigs. It hurt so bad, I wanted to scream again, but I didnt.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:49 am

Every noise Archer heard was amplified. Even the tinyest hum of the airconditioner killed his ears. Then suddenly without warning a pain of his ears filted through his body. They felt like they were being torn off, he screamed in agony.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:51 am

Jasmine: They twisted the wing and my screams matched Archers. I stopped and lay there panting they kept poking and hurting but I just gritted my teeth. No I wouldn't have anything to come out of my mouth.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:56 am

All noise become worse, as the pulling in his ears became harder. All Archer could do was scream. The nurses stood back and watched, they knew gaining Elf ears was a long and painful process. Their was nothing they could do.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:58 am

Jasmine: I looked across from me at Archer. what was happening to him? The nurse came over to me again. " You will have to stay here for a month or so." She said daring me to leave again with her eyes. " Your wings need to stay still and you need to rest." She told me.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:03 am

Archer rolled on the bed, in so much pain. He just wished he knew what was happening, but everything hurt, or it seemed to. Every word, ever noise made sounded like a sonic boom, hurting his eardrums. "What is happening to me!" He screamed, his voice echoeing off his eardrums louder than anything he had heard before.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next