Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 90 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:41 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 23 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 23 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 23 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:03 am

Archer rolled on the bed, in so much pain. He just wished he knew what was happening, but everything hurt, or it seemed to. Every word, ever noise made sounded like a sonic boom, hurting his eardrums. "What is happening to me!" He screamed, his voice echoeing off his eardrums louder than anything he had heard before.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 23 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:11 am

Jasmine: I heard the nurses say something about elf ears. My wings started twiching and the nurses came and strapped me down. 'Great thanks alot wings.' I thought to myself.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:16 am

The nurse scrbbled something on a peice of paper. Of course her writing, sounded like nails on a chalk board to Archer, she handed it to him. The second he read it he screamed. It would take six months for his stupid Elf ears to fully come in.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:18 am

Jasmine: My acute hearing exploded in pain as he screamed. I had really good hearing now, and it was getting sharper and sharper. There was a mouse in the corner of the room.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:22 am

Archer shot the mouse with a bullet that escaped his hand, he didn't need any unessary noise. The pain was unbarable, but nothing had happened. His hands were on his ears, he couldn't feel any point, or anything. They were numb. But the pain inside his ears was still their, he screamed in pain. "Just kill me now!"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:30 am

Jasmine: The nurses all ran over to him as I struggled to shift. Move out of these chains. Something shocked my wings and I relised they put a little thing on it. A shock box, dam they were smart.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:33 am

The nurses grabbed him by the arms, and moved him to a secluded room. This could not be good for Archer he was a people person. But their was much less noice. He prayed he would get a visitor everynow and then. He heard a click, he then knew he was trapped for six months.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:56 am

Jasmine: watched as they led him away to a small room. I sighed, no one to talk, or whisper to in this case. Laying back I sighed and tryed to fall asleep.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Archer moaned, he was in so much pain. Plus he would go insane in this little room. He was a people person. He had to talk.

Out side a nurse said, as he heard a scream practically, "Poor boy, it will be six months before he can here normally again, and the pain will stop. No one realizes what pain Elves go through."

The other nurse added, "Especially his type, grey elves."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:53 pm

what's been happening on here then?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Jasmine: Looking around I could still hear his scream and the nurse. But it was like little voices in my head. " W-What am I?" I asked a nurse hoping she would answer me. She looked at me and said. " Sweety you're a one of a kind student here. No one else is like you, some might have wings but you are part bird, you have the sinces to prove it. You are like a bird hybrid." she finished and I just stared at her.

(( my character and Charlie's are both in the hospital place..))

Last edited by Thegifted writer on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:58 pm

(my charries elf ears are coming in... it is very painful)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:13 pm

okay tah

"Miss, I'm blind!" Solar shouted bluntly as she strolled into the hospital putting her hand up, dodging around peopleand beds with the occasional nurse.
"You seem perfectly fine Solar!" Ms Garter called, a grumpy torn up face permently fixed on.
"Yeah, well, I can wee colourful blobs of colour of people and nothing else...'kay?" she leant on the wall next to her as she huffed.
"You still seem fine...and those 'blobs' as you call them are auras, a rare power and talent to have, especially in one so young, usually it comes out later, but never have I seeh blindness..."
"Oh, so this add on isn't common to the power?! Great!" apart from she didmn't say that as she slumped down on the wall, hearing words of wings... The girl from earlier! Slipping past she went to see the news.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:16 pm

The shout hurt his ears, though it was subdued do to the fact he was in a different room, it still screamed loudly in his ears, he yelled in pain. This room would help none, every sound inside or out was still magnified.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:18 pm

Jasmine: I wanted out of these restraints right now. And fast, I struggled but it shocked my wings everytime. What were they trying to do torture me? I looked around and pulled the long leather strap away from my legs. wow was it that easy? I pulled another from my hands. My body was free but my wings weren't. I struggled and my wings became as frantick as my mind was.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:29 pm

"You're bright red, you're in pain, right?" Solar walked over and smiled, "They're not torturing you, helping is a better word; they can do Jack Shit for me..." she leant on the bed and smiled, her hand tapping out a random bass line that was on the radio earlier...
Wait! She realising that she would be missing a load of stuff! She'd never see TV again! No more fitty Madden? No!
"OMFG!" she mumbled as she almost collasped over herself in the bed.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:31 pm

Archer heard a tap tap, it made his ears pulse. He heard a girl exclaim somthing. He wished the world would go silent. And well then it did. For him. He screamed in pain from his ears, but also for the fact, that he could not hear anything.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Jasmine: " Not if they have you strapped to a bed that is shocking the crap out of you." I said almost in tears. I wanted out! Fast and now I wanted the open sky to not have to be in a hospital again.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:33 pm

update?
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:35 pm

um my character, Charlies charcter, and OTD's character are all in the hospital, and my chracter is like freaking out.))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:43 pm

"Shock therapy," she mentally rolled her eyes and turned off the machine to which was making the electricity. With a sigh, she unstrapped her, "Now, promise me that you're not gonna fly away from me!"
She grabbed her arm before stopping suddenly, her hand going cold suddenly. Her mouth began mumbling quickly and not understandable unless you had super hearing. Solar's hand moved to the bed post as she came in and out of consciousness, her mind focusing on a film like thing playing through her head but it wasn't anything that you'd enjoy; tales of pain and screaming and shouting as her talking became louder but still too fast and jumbled up to understand.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:45 pm

fair enough lol

I padded across the school grounds, sulking, I had officially killed a living animal. I was a murderour, in this grey fox form that is.
My ears picked up some shouting, screaming maybe?
I followed the noise, and came across a strange looking place, it was mainly white and nurses scattered everywhere. None of them paid any attention to me, why should they? I was a fox.
This must be a hospital I concluded, at the beds in place ect.
I saw the blind girl from before, with the scary winged girl, my roomate, I sat and cocked my head at them in passing, before continuing forward.
I wanted to explore a little first, eventually I came across I steel closed door, there was a flap at the bottom, as though food coul be pushed through. I frowned, what on earth was in there?
crouching down on all fours I snuck my way into the room throught the flap, to my surprise I saw archer, looking rather pale.
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Jasmine: I looking at her her eyes were flashing. Not like when someone looks into the lights. But like flashing from a camera with its flash on. She mummbled some weird jiberish and then got louder and louder.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:48 pm

The streching pain in Archer's ears was so bad now, it felt as if they were on fire. He gripped the shits, for he had nothing else to grip. He moaned in pain. Suddenly he heard something, it was a high pitched never ending scream it was the only thing he could here. And it killed. He screamed as he twisted on the bed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:52 pm

"Holy shit," she gasped as she took in a deep breath as if she had just been revived after drowning, "Okay, you're staying in here, there's someone, something out there..." she grabbed the bed as she regained herself, "Trust me, stay," if she could see she'd be giving her trustful eye contact as she always did.
"Jibbering? Solar being ungraceful? Nah, heard it Sol, you were rather load but most people thought it was someone having a spaz attack, y'know?"
"No, I didn't know thanks," she said bitterly, she would grab him but she was too scared about that happening again...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:55 pm

Jasmine: I stayed there mostly out of shock. I lifted myself into a sitting position and sighed, what the heack was shock therapy? An exuse to torture someone?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next