Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 97 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:44 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 26 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 26 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 26 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:20 am

Jasmine: " A month." I said " why?" i asked.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 26 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:32 am

"I don't remember anything. Well I remember up to being told I was a grey elf." Archer explained.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:46 am

Jasmine: "I would talk to you when I was bored. your ears were pointy at the 3rd month. But there really pointy now." I said looking at him and smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:49 am

Archer blushed, "Well I'm glad I gave you company." Sounds were clearer to him. And he was sure if he tried he could here things from far away.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:52 am

Jasmine: " Thanks. " I said. " You want to go outside?" i asked. looking out at my tree.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:53 am

Archer nodded, if what she said was true, it had been at least six month since he was outside.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:58 am

Jasmine: I ran outside and imidiatly unfolded my wings fully. sighing with relife I looked behind me. " Come on!" I said to him smiling, I was claustraphobic now with my wings fully grown.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:02 am

Archer followed her, his senses tuned to all the things around him. He smiled, being an elf might not be all that bad.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:04 am

Jasmine: I laughed at his smile. First time in 6 months. I tucked my wings over my shoulders, they were easy to cary around now. " So how is it?" I asked motioning to his ears.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:07 am

"No different. I guess. I mean I can definitely here more." He said. They must have been quite noticeable. He wondered if he was still any good at archery, the thought of the word made his eyes glow.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:09 am

JAsmine: " what do you want to do?" I asked him. " First time outside in 6 months!" I said to him as his eyes lit up.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:10 am

"Archery." He said, like he was hungry for it. He had a feeling inside of him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:11 am

Jasmine: " Great! " I said something we were all good at. Someone tought me to shoot an arrow and hit the target from the sky.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:15 am

They walked to the archery field, Archer tried all the bows, but they were two easy for him to draw back. He felt as if he was pulling a feather. "Are their any better bows?" He asked.

He needed a true Elven long bow.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:16 am

Jasmine: " Um I think they have some long bows in the shed over there." I said as I got out my bow. I long silver one from the corner. I smiled as it touched my hand, the zing came through my fingers and i picked it all the way up.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:20 am

Archer looked through the shed, and strung a few of them, none of them had the draw he wanted it was all to easy. But in the back corner of the shed he noticed a box.

Pulling the box out, he saw things written in old weird writing. He understood it. And knew this bow was special. He took it out of the box. It was part silver, and part wood. A strong wood, made from trees from Lothorian a place he thought did not exist. Their were plenty of arrows.

The string looked different from all the other string on all the other bows. Archer strung the bow. He felt powerful. He drew it back, and it was strong. This was an Elven bow.

He took an arrow. "I found a bow." He said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:22 am

Jasmine: " Great!" I said holding up my bow. I jumped off the ground unfolding my wings and got my bow ready. I smiled at him from up in the air.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:33 am

Archer looked for a target, it was quite a ways off, he could barely see it, and he was an elf. Knocking the arrow, he drew back his bow, and shot. The arrow soared through the air, he immediately knew he hit the bulls eye.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:35 am

Jasmine: I drew my bow and shot a little off from the center but still in the bulls eye. " Yes." I said to my self and landed.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:36 am

"Great shot." Archer said, as the two walked to retrieve the arrows they had shot.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:37 am

Jasmine: " Yours was better right in the middle. Its easyer from the sky for me. For you its the ground." I sad smiling at him. happy to have my friend out of a 6 month slumber.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:43 am

"Mine was luck, yours was talent." Archer told her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:46 am

Jasmine: I blushed. " I'm not that good." I said. I'm not one of those people who brag about stuff, I usualy dont recognixze stuff i do. " Your an elf you were probobly born with a bow in your hand." I said to him.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:52 am

"I didn't know I was an elf till six months ago." Archer said. "And you hit a bulls eye from the air, that's beastly in my book." he smiled.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:54 am

Jasmine: I blushed and smiled. " Thanks someone tought me to use my insticts now my brain. thats what I do." I said smiling still and the blood still in my cheeks.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:04 am

"That is a good thing to know." Archer smiled, as he went up to the target.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next