Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 31 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 31 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 31 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:25 pm

yeah, i'm gonna hit the hay too

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 31 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:55 pm

bump?? how can my character jump in?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:56 am

you were invited to the ball as you shift into a tiger ^^
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:49 pm

"That's a point," she smiled before downing one, "Shit, that's strong!" she smacked her lips together and sighed, "That's better!"
She put her hand on the table to steady herself before her winced again, holding her face, her nose beginning to bleed.
"What?!" Tri grabbed a tissue and gave it to his kinda-girlfriend and sighed, there was a punch-up behind him.
He began to wonder; if Solar could feel pain, then would see be able to feel it if a guy got kicked in the nuts? Then he snapped back to reality.
"What pack?" his eyes full of curiosity.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:48 pm

I sighed, of course he could read minds. No need to say it out loud then,
Adrian's disfunction pack of were's, he's the alpha, this is the 'pack ball' if you havn't noticed nearly everyone here is part of the pack. Adrain wants me to join as I can shift into a fox and change my size, sometimes even the animal if I'm strong enough. He wont stop stalking me with his 'members' until I accept, and I can tell you i'm not going to. Ever.
I spoke in my mind, but felt rather creepy.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Jasmine: I walked in to the "ball" my skirt and plain T-shirt on. The only stuff I really had for this stuff.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:10 pm

bump????!!!!!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:23 pm

DONT LET THIS DIE!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:21 pm

I froze slightly, my roomate the girl I had been too ashamed to talk too because of my behaviour towards her when we first met walked into the room. Thats right, she was invited when I was.
She stood out dressed unformal compared to everyone else, it sorta made me smile as Adrian would be sort of annoyed.
I wonder if she can see myself, Archer, Solar and Tri at the back on this table?
As I wondered I took another large shot of the vodka laced drink, feeling a little hazy. Maybe that should be my last one....
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:48 pm

"I'll be back in a tick!" Solar announced, her voice slirred as she stood up and slipped to the bathroom not very majestically.
"I think I may need to take her back to her room..." he tutted as he leant back on his chair, "Maybe it was a bad idea that I took her..." he bit his lip and sighed, shaking his head, "I shouldn't have copied Drake's power, though I do kinda owe him the allowance of him to have a dance with Solar, poor girl... That could be a bad idea right now."
"What's a bad idea?" a tall slim figure walked up to the group, his hand on Tri's shoulder.
The guy was tall, slender and completely drop-dead handsome with shaggy chestnut hair and a Hollywood smile, shining indigo eyes matched pierced though; he was something of a dream.
"Nothing Drake, just thinking about things," he nodded with a smile, nowhere near as bright as the person behind him.
"Okay... Where's Solar, I've requested a song so it'll be on next."
The great thing about being as handsome as an actor is that you get treated like one. Fact.
"She went somewhere, you know girls," he shrugged, a smile on his face.
"Yeah, I know the ladies," he smiled making Tri's instantly vanish.
Solar slid past, sitting back in her seat, a sigh set in as she looked at Tri, "Yeah, alcohol isn't going to work. I have a 'natural flush' that takes it out, Lupine said so..." she sighed and turned her head at Drake, blushing slightly, "Hi..."
"Solar, Tri is allowing me for one night only to ask you to dance," he got down on one knee and kissed her hand, "Care to do me the honours?"
Solar turned crimson she stood up and smiled, "O-okay," she aggreed as he led her off.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Jasmine: I looked around and sighed, I knew I didn't have any formal stuff, this was about the best stuff I had my parents would never buy me a dress. I looked around for someone I knew. Giving up slightly I headed to the back of the room and let my wings out as I saw me room mate. " Hey." I said to her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:31 pm

I Smiled brightly, the alcohol succeeding in over coming any nervousness I had.
"Hey there, no long no see" I laughed, my head feeling heavier to keep up right. Yes, I shouldn't have any more drink. period.
"You coming over or just goanna stand around" I laughed again swiring the drink in the cup, its not like I was goanna drink it, it was just fun to swirl...
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Archer took the cup from her, "That's enough." He laughed gently.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Jasmine: I smiled as I sat down next to her, kind of.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:39 pm

"Enough, really do you think?" I said confident for once, ahh alcohol and its strange ways of changing oneself.
"So what do you think to the freak of nature shifters I seem to be apart of?" I commented leaping for a cheese cube which passed by on a tray with some waiter. Smiling as I ate it in my seat.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:04 pm

"Bastard," he muttered as he watched the pair having the time of their lives.

"May I have this dance," he asked as a perfectly slow song blasted through the system, people rather unsure from the change.
People flooded off as a view couples walked on, Solar and Drake in the middle. The blind girl was rather unsure on it all but loved it when he took her waist.
"Of course," she giggled, swinging back and forth with the slow violin.
"So, I have a little... proposition for you," he smiled and twirled her, Tri's eyes enviously following.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Jasmine: I sighed as I tryed to blend in with the chairs. Not working as well as i had hoped cause some guy I didn't cam e and smiled at me. I wished my shirt was black, not a dark blue. Black is easyer to blend in with stuff. The guy came and started to talk to me. " Hey are you new here?" He asked me smiling. I nodded my head. " And you can shift?" He asked. I simply nodded again. His eyes brightened at this. " Into what? Or can you change into lots of different animal?" He asked. " I can change into any thing I want." I said as I looked into his eyes. They were purple. Weird.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:54 pm

noo please dont let this die!! Sad I will be very sad...!!!!!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:15 am

Hello???!!!!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:27 pm

OTD!!!! come here!! we need Inio!!! Ahhhhh
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:30 pm

I thought this kinda died...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:32 pm

it did but i was sad.. Sad
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Then make another one then...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:34 pm

ok! Smile
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Wink
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:16 pm

no ones joining so sad Sad
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31