Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 97 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:44 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 21 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 21 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:13 pm

(no its fine... he'll get pissed off eventually... his ears just hurt to badly atm)

"I'm Archer." Archer said, taking his hand off his ear, so it could be shaken.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 21 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:19 pm

(Okay...)

"Solar," she nodded at Felix, he was the guy she next to in the limo, right? He was quite cute... Shaking her head, the blobs kinda moved about a bit, the group being the blobs, she still had no idea what this meant. Did all blind people see like this? She waved her hand infront of her face and laughed, she was golden.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:20 pm

I like Archie lol, but i'll stop haha
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:33 pm

whats happened?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:53 am

erm you walked in room(as not online) my charrie freaked at the wings, changed into a fox. ran to archers room, were solar, dev, and felix are =D think thats bout it
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:55 am

Yep
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Devin: I edge toward the edge of the room, keeping my eyes trained on the wall. It's not like I wasn't listening. "Devin," I say, not taking my gaze off of the wall. It sort of helped, actually. But I guess I can't get away with ignoring everyone forever. I slowly turn to look at the newcomer, Felix, trying not to grimace.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:36 pm

"So, how are you gonna turn back?" Solar asked the now fox-form Maddie, a huge smile on her face; she'd always loved them. She placed her hand back onto her and nodded, telepathy only works through touch by the way...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Jasmine: I stood there in the room. why was everyone freaking out from the wings, when I needed a friend! Looking at my wings. I sighed and in the room it started to snow.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:05 pm

"not a clue, maybe it will just wear off in time?" I replied sighing in fox form, which turned out to be bowing my head.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:06 pm

"Wearing it off in time isn't gonna happen, you need to focus..." she took her hand off and sigh quite fully.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:09 pm

guess she was right, I think i'll just hang around like this for a bit though. Might as well get used to it.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:11 pm

"Come on, you need to act positive. I've a rabbit around back, they have a little petting zoo here..." she tried to get her to follow; she so close to burning the school down from boredom; done it before so why not do it again, plus there was no Jessie Simpson to grass her up... "Damn you Simpson..." she murmured under her breath, fiddling with her thoughts.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:13 pm

I blinked nodding going ahead to follow, but wait a rabbit? didn't fox's eat those? I won't want to eat it will I? of course I won't, it would mean i'd have to kill the thing, I couldn't do that.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:30 pm

"Right, left then down the halls, double doors and a left, through the gym to the swinging door and a left then through the hall qnd take a left at the teacher's lounge...then a right and the hole in the hedge then you're there!" she smiled to herself as she remembered; she'd need to to be able to get through all this blind.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:54 pm

I followed her as she sometimes lost her step, being blind must be hard for her to handle. she eventurally took me through a hole in the hedge, where we came upon a series of homes for small animals, even a horse. The smells aroused my animal insticts I didn't know I had. A sudden urge to sniff at them and follow the smells, my stomach growling immediately took me over, however I forced myself to keep control.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:58 pm

"I think, it is..." she peered down at the pen, "Aha!" she carried out a smallish rabbit, it was quite calm, but the thing was with Solarwas that she couldn't bare to see faces, with no sight it was easy, "You want me to let it go so that you can chase it?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:36 pm

"c-chase it?" I stared at her in shock, did she intend for me to give into to these animal instincts?
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:12 pm

"Remember I can't understand you unless you move, y'know? Staring won't be good," she smiled at her shock; shock? Emotion? Then that must what Lupin was talking about! The coloured blobs were auras as he said!
A smile crept to her mouth as she put the rabbit down gently, "Now, let the games begin!" she proclaimed as she pushed the bunny forward, it running like mad.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:07 pm

I couldn't control myself, seeing the rabbit run triggered a dormant instinct, my body moved on its own hunting it's prey. I ran after the rabbit though it didn't take me long until I pounced on it ripping away its life force with my teeth. Before I could comprehend what had happened, the rabbit was dead with its blood on my mouth.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:47 pm

"Nice," she nodded and sat on the side, her own rabbit in her arms, a giant black and white one, "But if you ever heard Alfie then I shall slit you're throat and wear you're tail was a tie," the rabbit in her arms was now happily munching on a carrot, it's noise twitching up and down repetitively, almost hypnotic. Next thing she knew, the rabbit in the arms of the person sitting next to her had fallen asleep... Hypnotic? Really?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:59 pm

This was too much, I had just killed a living creature! this was wrong, so wrong, I flattened my ears ashamed, I couldn't stay here, not with the smell of those live creatures. I didn't watse time in running away back through the hedge and towards the school.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:42 pm

"Thanks, leave the bloody blind kid alone at the petting zoo!" she shouted, half pissed off. With a sigh and one last carrot stick, she put the rabbit back into his little bit, "Good boy," she whispered.
Letting out a sigh, she tried to find her, trace her aura bqck to where she was, when on trace, she let it take over her body, walking almost in a ghostly like manner through the gap in the hedge and beyond.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:24 pm

bump?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:50 pm

update
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:17 pm

please...
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next