Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway Empty The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Gifty Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:39 pm

There is a boarding school that everyone thought is only for the elite and famouse but you must be on their list to come to this school. The school is called Davinci's school for the gifted children. Some think Davinci created the school but no one knows. When your characters reach 13 or 15 they get a phone call from the school to come for the school year. The school is up to grades in college. When they arrive at the school they are soon to relise its not for the regular normal people, it is for the mythical, powerful, people. In the next cople days they begin to turn into, or develope their powers or their true form....

Name:
Race ( if any, if human put human):
Bio:
Personality:
Other:
Looks:

Last edited by Thegifted writer on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Charlie Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:46 pm

i'll join... i'm gonna bring archer in Smile
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Gifty Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:46 pm

ok!! Smile
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solostaran Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Name: Rae
power ( not able to see it yet): Telepathic
Race ( if any, if human put human): Human
Bio: she has always been determined to do her very best at everything. She had good grades, was an amazing musician, and was good at sports. It all made up for her bad home life. So when she got the invite, she thought it was because of her hard work that she got in.

Personality: Courageous, brave, etermined, cautious. She can seem cold when you first meet her, but she warms up to people. She has a good sense of humor.
Other: She can read people's emotions incredibly well- it's not a gift or a talent, it's a skill.
Solostaran
Solostaran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:56 pm

Name: Jasmine Deja
power ( not able to see it yet): she can shapeshift and controlle all the elements known to man and unknown yet to them also, sometimes when she is really sad she can see the future
Race ( if any, if human put human): she's a bird hybrid
Bio: She got her phone call a few days ago, her parents were so happy that she got her phone call they made her accept imidiatly. She has been packing for the last cople days. Her parents didnt want her they wanted a boy so they havnt much cared about her, untill now so they can brag about something
Personality: caring, sly, quick, loyal, trustworthy, agile, acrobatic, happy, sneeky, very smart and witty, brave.
Other: She is very quiet and she loves to do acrobatics. She talks alot if you get to know her.

Last edited by Thegifted writer on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:58 pm

i'll get the profile up in a bit, he has metal control
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:59 pm

ok! Smile cant wait! so happy to make this took a wile to make up the schools name...
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:50 pm

OMG METAL CONTROL? LIKE IN XMAN??!!!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:51 pm

(yes... thinking wolverine to an extent but way cooler he can become a machine gun Smile he is a mix of magneto and wolverine Smile )
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Solostaran Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:53 pm

((awesome))
Solostaran
Solostaran

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:54 pm

(freaking awesome!!!! Oh..Wow... I think I have PE tomorow morning...crap..ignore me...I'm just grumpy..)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:01 pm

( i dont have pe for a whole semester!!))

People join!! please!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solostaran Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:08 pm

((I won't ever have PE again... YAY marching band!!!!))
Solostaran
Solostaran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Smile
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:30 pm

(I sort of have an idea Very Happy)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:36 pm

(for a charrie, I mean :S)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:38 pm

Can I join? I'll post me charrie up tomorrow though... Auras are my game!
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Name: Devin Klein
power ( not able to see it yet): Remembers every moment and everything he's heard since she turned five.
Race ( if any, if human put human): um..human(?)
Bio: With his powers--His mind automatically takes into account of everything going on around him. Including; sounds, sights, feelings. It gives him a constant migraine and it never stops. So, he doesn't sleep much. The only thing that can make the pounding stop is music. If his mind finds some sort of music, it instantly turns into a normal human brain. But if he gets distracted out of the music, he goes back to hearing every sound in a room and remembering everything he's seen that day. Devin didn't want to go to the school at first - too many people in one area - but finally decided to go.
looks: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_30PRmkOl4ro/SYWyxBabuhI/AAAAAAAAJWQ/KCkmTlqK9lc/s400/2007-men-texture.jpg
Personality: Easily irritated, tries to be kind, not very good at being polite all the time, looks angry or in pain all the time, hates sympathy.
Other: (maybe I'll think of something later...)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Name: Claire Faulkner
power ( not able to see it yet):
Powers from father's side of the family- Shifting between human, half-morph, and full dragon forms; Lizard-calling; Tail-Sparking; Camoflauge
Powers from mother's side of the family- Control over light and sound. It hasn't been developed at all, though, so that power is incredibly weak.
Race ( if any, if human put human): WereDragon
Bio: Claire's father is a WereDragon, and her mother is a BeastStalker. (Yes, that is totally and completely stolen from the Jennifer Scales series) This unlikely union means their family has many enemies. Her parents haven't told her about her heritage yet, as they assume she won't experience her first shift into a dragon for several years. They snapped up the opportunity to send her to DaVinci's School for Gifted Children as soon as it was offered. They figured she would be much safer there.
Personality: Claire is generally cheerful. She can be a touch bipolar at times though. One thing that really sets her off is mentioning her hair. It's bright silver, and she thinks it makes her look like an old woman. (It's actually quite beautiful.) She is very friendly and excited about going to this school.
Other: Claire plays baritone sax. She likes to draw, but isn't very good at it. She has absolutely no clue that she is a WereDragon, or a BeastStalker.

Name: Felix Vulpine
power ( not able to see it yet): Shifting into a fox; Incredibly enhanced speed, senses, and agility; (There are a few that will develop later on, but I'm not gonna say what they are...)
Race ( if any, if human put human): Spirit Fox
Bio: Felix's parents are known as the town hippies by other kids. He has been homeschooled until now. When he asked them why they were sending him to school, his parents said, "The Lady commands it." He was used to them saying weird stuff like that, so thought nothing of it.
Personality: Felix sticks to himself, the result of much teasing from other kids. He essentially grew up in the forest as his parents would often hold class outside in the woods behind their house. He doesn't talk much to humans. But, when no one is around, talks animatedly with animals, though they have yet to speak back.
Other: Felix has a pet baby fox named Maple. (Perhaps if your character becomes his friend, he'll tell them how he came to have a fox as a pet. Smile)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:19 pm

yay!!

Last edited by Thegifted writer on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 pm

I would ask if we could start, but there's only two of us on at the moment...
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:31 pm

ya i want to start sooo bad!! but I will wait for some more people to get on.. hopefully all of them!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:50 pm

(let me get my charrie typed first)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:52 pm

can i join?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:55 pm

YEs Please!!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next