Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 97 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:44 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 12 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 12 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 12 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:21 pm

"So.. does it mean you can do anything special?"

InioMika

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 12 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:26 pm

"Well I don't know if it relates to me being an elf but I have recently been able to control metal, and its shot out of me." Archer explained.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:27 pm

"control metal!" I exclamied in amazement, "That's amazing!"
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:28 pm

"He can melt chairs pretty well..." Tri smiled at the pair.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:30 pm

"Yeah not to mention the bullets come out of my finger tips, and the swords come out of my knuckles, it's like i'm out of x-men and lord of the rings." Archer laughed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:33 pm

"Really?!" I was stunned "That's much more impressive than anything I can do" I sighed glum. I had to admit, I was kind of jealous of this power he had, yet at the same time full of amazement and liking him even more because of it.
All I could do was understand what people were feeling from the way they moved, I was too observant for my own good.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:37 pm

"That's like Solar a bit then... Sorry mind reader," he put his hand up, "I'm also known to walk on water, turn plants to ashes and to kill a human in a matter of seconds," he sent a wink her way, "Now with me..." he went onto a site that his father commonly used, logging onto the incognito window of Google Chrome so that he wasn't busted... Let's see...
Vampire? "I'm not a vampire!"
Elf? "I'm not an elf!"
Weird? "No duh..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:55 pm

"Well at least you can control your powers." Archer said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:55 pm

"I thought you said you were human..." I trailed off, the sudden feeling of my thoughts no longer private becoming a problem. What if i thought something I didn't want someone to know? were there other people who could mind read? well crap.
Besides the last time I checked no human could do what he just said. was he deluding himself into thinking he was?
CRAP CRAP, he may have heard me say I thought his friend was cute. oh jeeze, great start to the new school Maddie. I hit myself mentally.
CRAP he would have just heard all I just thought.
I resorted to covering my eyes with my hand ashamed.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:01 pm

"Don't worry, I shan't spill anything," he winked over-dramatically to her for a laugh, "Sorry and I think I'm human but then again I might just have a curse... Apperantly it's the latter but I'm gonna sit back and what to see what happens," he shrugged and briefly touched a plant. A smile rose to his lips as it dried and died almost instantly, "I can also drain you of blood."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:06 pm

I stared for a breif moment before the same redness took over my face, so naturally I had to look away again. At least he wasn't going to say anything, I can only hope he won't. He has no obligation to me afterall.
"A curse, can be useful in a tricky situation, it would be better to have such power than to not" I mumbled, though the way he smiled as he killed the flower and mentioned the draining of my blood was kind of sinister. Though if he was going to kill me, I doubt he would tell me he could first.
"How you use it I guess is all what matters" I finished again, I had the feeling he wasn't exactly proud of having such a 'gift'
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:07 pm

wow what happened?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:10 pm

erm i joined, and basically talking in the libary about whether Archer is an elf and what tri is =D
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:11 pm

(ooh i gotta get Dev bak in here :S)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:11 pm

ok um how can I jump in?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:12 pm

(whatever ur charries doin, mayb i could get my charrie to pop in too then ^^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Dev is still talking to Solar me thinks...

"Curse not a gift and it could if I could get the attacker to hold still for ten seconds or so then he'd be a gonna. And I quite like it; it's character building," he smiled.

Solar sighed, "Just a question, why are you here?" she opened her eyes at the guy and managed a crooked smile.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:14 pm

oo your two charries could meet up then join? you know like suddenly bumping into each other? my charrie Maddie is the new kid, just found out that the school is for supes
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:15 pm

(oh really? kay Smile)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:16 pm

The guy I thought was cute was still looking at the computer, which reminded what a better time for introductions.
"My name is Maddie Sinclair By the way" my voice loudened slightly, how was it I was always so shy with my words yet so loud in my thoughts?
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:17 pm

(Gifted could bump into us if she wants...)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:19 pm

"No need to shout!" Tri half shouted back, "He can't do loud!" he smirled as he pointed, again overdramatically, at the elf.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:20 pm

"Archer Blakly." He turned around and smiled, holding out his hand. He glared at Tri, "Shut up." He said sarcastically.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Devin: I hesitate. I wasn't exactly sure...I mean, I did, but I really didn't know how to explain. "Well...For the same reason as you. As everyone else." I say vaguely.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:22 pm

I frowned "I wasn't that loud" I went back to mumbling a little embarrased. "Remind me not to get on your bad side" I finished remembering how he said killing people could be character building.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:25 pm

"You were fine, just don't yell or scream. My ears are quite sensative now." Archer said. "And I wont hurt anyone, unless I absolutely half to."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next