Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 20 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 20 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 20 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:44 pm

I jerked back, what there was another fox, this school really was crazy!
I whimpered covering my face with my paws, what was happening to me!

InioMika

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 20 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:50 pm

"Mind not shouting?" Solar walked out and nodded at the group, she had wrapped a cloth around her eyes to get rid of suspicions. Putting her hand on the wall, she steadied herself and sighed, "It's offical now anyway, I'm blind in both eyes, not just the left now and I think I know what the blobs are, well basically..." she stammered quietly, but she knew the grey would hear.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:02 pm

The noise was murder for Archer's ears. He bent down to pet the whimpering fox in hopes it would become quiet.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:07 pm

A soft hand on my back brought me back to reality, I looked up at Archie, oh no was I hurting him again? I relaised as he clutched his ears, I shook my head ashamed, I have my own problems, so does he. He can't do anything to help me anyway, can he? where was that boy Tri, the mind reader, maybe he could help.
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Maple looked at the whimpering fox. It smelled like a fox, but there was an underlying human odor. Perhaps it wouldn't even understand if she spoke to it in Fox. She tried anyway. Hello, Grey-fur.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:25 pm

"Anyway," she stood up, "What's a fox doing on the floor?" she bent over and put her hand out for it, trying to coax it over, "Here, come on..." she smiled, it looked rather like that Maddie's blob... "Maddie?" she looked at it, "Is that you?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:28 pm

I blinked at the fox, did it just speak to me?
Before I could reply the girl said my name, she recognised me?
I nodded my head slowly confirming her suspicion, was this really happening?
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:28 pm

"Keep the noise down." Archer said his ears blood red. He need to go somewhere quiet.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:32 pm

"Oh right, so, how did you become a fox?" she reached out and touched her, Telepathy can be a great thing...
She shot a smile at her before freakign her out.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:38 pm

I blinked again, maybe if I spoke she could hear me aswell as the fox?
"[i]I was scared of this girl in my room, she had wings, then, then I don't know! suddenly pain, there was so much pain, and then this!" I shook my head, of course this would be normal to them right?
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Maple was rather put-out. The Grey-fur had outright ignored her. Her own copper fur bristled with irritation.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:42 pm

You're a werefox then... You can change into a fox, right? she stroked her ears though she couldn't really see her, "Guys, this is Maddie and she's a werefox," she said calmly with a smile.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Werefox?[i] I blinked again looking to the fox infront of me,
So... is that... I mean are you not a real fox?[i] I asked naive
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Rest assured, I am a real fox, grey-fur, Maple said, I'm Maple. Felix watched Maple. It looked as though she were talking to the WereFox.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:59 pm

You're a werefox, that one's a normal fox, you're the special one here, she continued to stroke her ears, but do you know how to change back?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:02 pm

"But- but if your a real fox, how come I can understand you? can other people understand you? " my mind was reeling. "I was hoping you could tell me how to change back, I don't know how" I continued answering the girls question
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Well, you first changed while you were scared, you were worried of the wings and what was happening here, you're still worrying, maybe if you calmed down and cleared you're head you'd be okay... she took her hand off and shrugged, "But I dunno."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:05 pm

(Sorry nvm I thought this was the Elvish boarding school)
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet
Name: Lossidian Maxilus Kiledrian
Race: Drake elf

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:12 pm

I shook my head, how was I going to sort this? I paced again resorting to hiding behind Archie's legs. I had no idea what I was supposed to do.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Think human, Maple suggested to the grey-fur, Envision yourself as one of the furless primates called homo-sapien. She walked over to Felix and looked up at him. He knew that look. She was demanding to be held. He oblidgingly picked her up.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:29 pm

I sulked, what choice did I have other than to give it a go? I walked back into Archie's room away from a crowded view.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:47 pm

(can we stop calling him archie... his nick name is arch)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:50 pm

ahh didn't know lol
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:08 pm

"So..." Felix said slowly, looking around the group of people. "I don't think I've really met any of you. I'm Felix. And this is Maple."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Sorry, that's Tri's nickname for him, that's maybe what started it off... He started calling him it ages ago and I never thought that he noticed but then Inio kept on called him it so I thought it funny that it stuck so he did too... If you want it to stop I can after they have words XP
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:13 pm

(no its fine... he'll get pissed off eventually... his ears just hurt to badly atm)

"I'm Archer." Archer said, taking his hand off his ear, so it could be shaken.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next