Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 11 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 11 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 11 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi can i join?

Name: Maddie Sinclair
power ( not able to see it yet): Shapeshifter and can dream walk
Race ( if any, if human put human): Werefox
Bio: Just recieved a call, she feels as though she has no choice but to go as it is such a famous school. She comes from a poor family, a single child, he parents know of the school and don't want her to go, but she wants too so she can do better in life.
Personality: Brave, not afraid to say it as it is, protective, not very strong though, highly intelligent.
Other:Enjoys learning, can read people ody language easily, hates hurting people, can always see the true intent of a person by the way the act(observant). Enjoys painting.
Looks:

InioMika

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 11 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Forgot looks lol

Looks: Deep brown hair, moss green eyes, small, slim, wears pleated skirts with flats and hoodies.

Last edited by InioMika on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing hair colour)
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:55 pm

"Tense?" he raised an eyebrow and laughed, "Sorry, I make jokes at bad times... Here we go! Wiki link!" he grabbed the mouse and clicked on it, "Right aquatic elf? Do you swin really well?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Maddie:
The halls of this damn place, just where am I going? I thought dragging a bag over my shoulder, they said that my luggage had already been brought up to my room, but they had failed to tell me where that was.
What was with all of the strange looks I recieved as well, it was as though these people strive on newcomers. Something was odd about this school, that was for sure.
A came across some doors, they looked hopeful, giving them a try I opened them dragging my overly heavy bag along with me. Great a libary, I sighed, two boys were inside, they were at a computer, they seemed pretty normal compared to most of the people i've passed.
"Exucse me?" I asked dragging my hand bag behind me, maybe i really didn't need to bring this much stuff?
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:15 pm

"No." Archer said. "I don't like water." Rain could just go die if it was up to him.

Archer turned around, "Hello." He smiled.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:18 pm

"Fire elf? Put fire and metal isn't good... Hi," he nodded at the girl, "Bur anyway light elves are way better than dark ones!" he shouted, knocking Archer's arm, "And they can easily kick their butts!"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Maddie:
I stared at them, what the hell? "Why are you arguing about elves?" I asked my voice going all shy, just who were these people? (No idea about the supernatural stuff btw)
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:29 pm

"What can they do?" Archer asked. "Because I supposedly am one." He said to the girl.

(btw archer is a grey elf... they are rare... it is what legolas is in Lord of the rings)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Maddie:
My bag fell to the floor in an instant, the thump of its crash rather loud.
"Y-your a what?" I gulped my eyes bulging out of my head, I thought the guy was extremly cute, definitely my type, the type i fell for but they never saw me as anything. So I was never told them how I felt.
What type of school had I just entered.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:34 pm

"Thanks for that dude," he tapped his arm, "But either way... Light elf?" he looked at him, "Nah, you're not glowy and majestical and you don't give out a light... Dark elf? Nah, you're not dark..." he scrolled down.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:38 pm

"I'm supposedly and elf." He told the girl. "What other kinds are their?" He asked maybe he wasn't an Elf.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:47 pm

Maddie:
"H-how is that possible. Theres - theres no such thing as elves r-right?" I stuttered, wasn't I right? i'm not going insane am i?
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:50 pm

"Feral elf?" he shrugged, "Silver elf. Twilight elf. Sea elf... That's aquatic elf!" he began reading the description, "Or maybe not. Grey elf... Lord of the Rings! Legolas! I hate that movie!" he said all in the same sarcastic tone, "None of them sound good though, nothing to do with metal..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:51 pm

"So you're new, well their are and plenty of other creatures." Archer said. He saw a link that said grey elf.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Maddie:
I collapsed on the floor. They acted as though it was the 'norm' to be an elf, my hand were shaking uncontrollable, what was happening? didn't I come here for a good eduction? If there elves, then this school must be for people like them, so what am I doing here?
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:55 pm

"Their are humans, here, thought i was one for years." Archer explained.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:59 pm

maddie:
His words didn't settle me, he thought he was human, only now discovering he was some elf. Maybe I wasn't human either, why hadn't anyone told me about this!?
"S-so what 'type' of elf are you?" I asked, my curiosity burning, how many people would this ever happen too? should I embrace this, having the opportunity to meet people who arn't human.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:00 pm

"That's what we're trying to figure out." Archer said. He turned to Tri, "Their is nothing wrong with Lord of the Rings, Legolas is brilliant. Well the character the actor just portreys him well."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Maddie
I got up from the floor, rather crumpled, leaving my bag and steadily walking over to them, he had wiki up on the computer screen, This stuff was on wiki?? why hadn't I ever noticed before...
Grey elf was on the page now, it looked, intresting in all honesty.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:07 pm

"Legolas, is a good character" I shyly agreed
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:11 pm

"Everything is on Wiki m'love..." he smiled, "And I'm human.. I think..." he sent a smile her way then returned to the screen, "It seems like a good bet."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Maddie:
m'love? my cheeks flushed, no one had ever called me that before, no one ever took much interest in me. "w-what if you wern't. w-what would happen?"
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:16 pm

"So I'm a grey elf. Nice." Archer said sarcastically, he was waiting for the pointy ears to spring up any moment.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:18 pm

"Grey elf?" I asked
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:20 pm

"Legolas from the Lord of the Rings is a Grey Elf." Archer said paraphrasing the Wiki article. "They are rare."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:21 pm

"So.. does it mean you can do anything special?"
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next