Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 91 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:41 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 25 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 25 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 25 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Soon Archer's voice gave out and he was yelling with no noise. It tired him out and fell asleep. It was the time he had the least amount of pain.

"He's asleep." A nurse said.

"Time for the medicine." The other nurse told her.

The medicine would keep Archer asleep for the rest of the six months. It was very tempramental and not always guaranteed to work. The two nurses brought the limp Archer out of the room and sat him asleep on a bed next to Jasmine.

They began to set up the IV.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 25 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Jasmine: I looked at Archer and his sleeping body and sighed. Good he was asleep. It wouldn't cause him pain anymore.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:53 pm

The IV was set into Archer's arm. He was asleep but pain was evident on his peaceful face. His ears still a bright red, but if one looked close enough the top seemed a bit bigger.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:56 pm

(( should we fast forward?))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:59 pm

(yes... i say either three or six months your choice)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:04 pm

(( 6 would be best I think... ? what would you like i dont care...))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:06 pm

(you choose LOL i can go with either)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:10 pm

(( 6 months then))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:10 pm

(okays... you can start)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Jasmine: I walked into the hospital after my powers class. It was the last day, the day Archer would wake up. I had gotten out a few months ago, even though they made me stay 2 months longer. My wings were 27 feet long now and had huge feathers. I went in and waited for him to wake up.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:17 pm

The IV was taken out of Archer's arm. "He'll be up in a few minutes." A nurse said.

Looking at Archer, the ears made him look different. He no longer had a face of pain, and his ears weren't a bright red. The were long and pointed, his hair covered most of them up.

A few minutes had passed, and their was no movement out of the Elf.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Jasmine: " He's not up yet." I said to the nurse it sounded like I was asking a question.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:35 pm

"Just give him a few more minutes." The nurse responded to her.

Archer did not move a few minutes later. Something had gone wrong with the medicine.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Jasmine: I looked at the nurses. "Whats wrong with him?" I asked, he was the only friend I have. My own room mate still wont talk to me and I've been sleeping out side for a month.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:40 pm

"Just something with the medicine." A nurse reassured. "A jolt or something similar should wake him up."

Archer seemed lifeless on the bed, but that couldn't be elves were immortal.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Jasmine: " Like electricty?" i asked, I could do that. I was fine with my elements, I just needed to controle my shifting.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:52 pm

( go legolas!! haah lol))

Jasmine: I nodded. In my hand I started a small electric storm and then placed it on Archers chest. I wiled it to grow a little bigger untill his body jolted and he started breathing faintly.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:58 pm

Archer opened his eyes, jolted up and gasped for breath. "I can't breath." he choked out.

(yes... Legolas is a grey elf... and who archer and his brothers are modeled after ... well when the are elves)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:00 am

Jasmine: I got a wind storm and pushed it into his lungs. " Please work please work." i muttered to my self.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:05 am

Archer began to breath normally. "Thanks." He said. He didn't remember much of the past six months in fact he remembered nothing at all. He scratched his head and felt pointy ears. "What the hell." He said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:08 am

Jasmine: " Doing my job, saving one elf at a time." I said to him smiling my wings just barley spread out. but still about 10 feet across.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:15 am

"Superheroes are great." he laughed. "What happened the past few months?" He asked. Remembering nothing of his pain, or why he had pointy ears.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:17 am

Jasmine: " They made me stay for 2 months longer as my wings grew, their about 27 feet now. Um I dont have any friends and I've been sleeping out side for the past month." I said and wished I hadn't said the last part.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:18 am

"Sorry," he paused. "Wait, how long were you supposed to stay."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:20 am

Jasmine: " A month." I said " why?" i asked.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next