Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 19 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 19 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 19 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:32 pm

(it's okay Charlie M Smile and okay OTD ^^ )

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 19 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:36 pm

(My charries are Felix and Claire. Like I said, they've hardly been in it at all.)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:36 pm

The call was like a sonic boom in his ears, it hurt, "Hey Devin, mind keeping the volume down. Noise is beginning to hurt alot." Archer explained.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 pm

(hmmm...i could make another charrie if u like ^^ or Felix could just be coming out of his room and run into Devin and Archer)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Devin: I nod respectfully. "Got it," I say, lowering my voice to just above a whisper. I look to the door I'd stopped at. "So this is the room, huh?" I murmur.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Archer nodded, "Yep." His whisper voice was normal volume to him. Archer's ears were sore and bright red. He had no clue why noise hurt them so much.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:49 pm

(May I ask what time it is during the chat? Is it day or night?)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:50 pm

(probably afternoon )
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:50 pm

(eh, i think it's day :S not so sure actually)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Devin: I gesture to it, raising my brows. "May I go in?" I ask, resting my hand on the knob.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Archer nodded. And watched as Devin opened the door.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:59 pm

"Right, so Solar wants me dead..." he shut the door behind him; she was fast asleep. Clickign his neck he went to his room to go settle his head. Walking down the corridor, he didn't notice Dev and Archie in the hall beside him, almost knockig one of them on the floor because he was so zoned out.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Archer almost fell to the ground, but came with in inches of the floor, and sprung back to his feet.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:02 pm

A fox scampered down the hallway. A boy ran after it. "Maple, stop! Get back here!" The fox stopped by a group of three people standing in the hallway. It looked up at them, curiously.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:06 pm

maddie:
I stared at the wings of the girl who just walked into my room, she seemed to be in pain, though I couldn't bring myself away from her wings
"H-hello?" I said hesitant.

Just leaving for incase anyone come's back online and is lost lol.
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:07 pm

ahhh my charrie is going to be a werefox lol
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:09 pm

"What?" a fox ran between his legs, bringing him back to the real world, "Oh sorry," he looked ta them but was rather pale like he had been spooked badly.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:23 pm

The sudden shock at seeing her wings, my body suddenly told me it was terifyed. before I could contorl it, my bones began to brake. I screamed so loud in pain, I'm sure anyone nearby could have heard, they cracked inch by inch, my face reshaping, my spine growing a tail.
Eventually I was a furless figure a prickling sensation all over my skin indicating the growing of fur.
I fell of my feet. What was happenening to me!!!!!
I looked around, my sight was lower?! my feet were black?? had I had white fured underbelly, a grey body and a white tipped tail???
How the hell was I grey Fox!!!
My mind screamed, what was happening, what was happening! I ran not knowing what to do, I needed someone, anyone, Archer! he said his room was upstairs, I ran that way straight through some peoples feet. I didn't look up to see their faces, and straight into his room through a crack in the door, breathing so heavy in panic.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:28 pm

"Another fox? My God we have a problem!" he rolled his eyes and walked away again, mumbling something to do with The Twits.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:31 pm

"Would you all please stop yelling?" Archer asked. Covering his ears again.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:32 pm

"I wasn't yelling I was mumbling," he mimicked his voice.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:33 pm

I paced up and down in the room, it smelled of archer and another boy, wait why could I smell that!? oh jeeze how do I change back?
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:36 pm

"No, I could here you clear as day." Archer said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:40 pm

I tried to speak but all what came out was a strange fox snarl, great, now I couldn't even let them know it was me. Wait! maybe the mind reader could still understand me??
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Maple looked over at the other fox, her nose twitching. She tilted her head and walked over to it. The boy, Felix, went up to the group and stood, looking at the two foxes.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:44 pm

I jerked back, what there was another fox, this school really was crazy!
I whimpered covering my face with my paws, what was happening to me!
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next