Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 97 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:44 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 14 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 14 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 14 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Jasmine: " 763, wheres 763?" i asked myself. Where oh were is it? I heard someone say the number. and ran to a girl wincing with each step. " Do you know where 763 is?" i asked her.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 14 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Archer felt bad, "Do you need help finding your room?" He asked running after her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:51 pm

um...was ur last post as Solar?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 pm

wait where are we? lol
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:53 pm

"Water freezes on touch, showers are interesting because they take a little longer to freeze so I have to have it on the hottest setting to get the ice off from the water that may freeze... I also can't feel temperature..." he shrugged, "It's always quite cold for me, probably even in the desert," he'd need to try that.

My last few were of Tri... I'll find it.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:54 pm

(( down stairs.))

Jasmine: " Um ya." I said turning to him. " Oh hey guy from hospital." i said smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:54 pm

(no it was for inio's charrie)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:55 pm

OpenTheDoor wrote:"No, a person's powers not their criminal record," he smiled and killed the plant on the other side to make it match, "Anyway, I'm gonna fail at water polo this year again!"

"Yeah, fill in for the thick one if you don't mind," she stood up and dusted her butt off, "I've only got a weird migrain..."

Here we go...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:58 pm

gifted meet in the room?

Maddie:
"If its not troublesome for you" I asked, my shy redness of the face sprouting up again.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:59 pm

"None at all." Archer said. "Could you tell me the room number?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:01 pm

"763" i held the paper, I had no idea where my classes were either, I guess i'm going to have to rely on my room mate for that. whoever that is.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Devin: "Huh. I have a..." I hesitate. I wouldn't call it a migraine, but it sort of was... "I guess I have a migraine too. In a way." I grimace a little as I hear someone from across the room call me a freak.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:07 pm

"Follow me." Archer said leading her through the halls, they passed Devin and another person. "Hey Devin." Archer stopped fro a bit.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Maddie:
Archie stopped to talk to another boy, a girl was with him too, she looked beautiful in my eyes.
I silently stood back polietly.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:11 pm

"Ignore them, they're all idiots..." she rolled her eyes, "But personally my migrains are were eveything goes black and white but people go like coloured blobs which change colour ever so often... It's weird," she shrugged, smiling at the guy, he seemed half decent, "You haven't seen Emo have you? I need to slap him one for earlier, I kinda owe him a few anyway..." she nodded at the new girl, "Hi."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Jasmine: I walked around the upstairs. looking around 722, 723, 724. I walked up the hallway. 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760. Almost there.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:14 pm

"er Hi" I replied, did she just call Archie an idiot or did she mean someone else..? and those sound like some painful migrains, I hope she's alright.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:18 pm

"I meant Tri," she smiled, "Sorry, I can read people's body lanuage and eyes to see what they're thinking in response to what's said," she smiled, "And the migrains are fine, I'm getting used to them now."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Devin: I look over at the girl. "Hi." I greet her calmly, putting on a small half smile. I glance back to Solar. "It's sort of hard to ignore people if you're me." I say blandly.

(InioMika, would u like Devin's profile? just so u can see what he looks like and such things ^^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:20 pm

"Oh Tri, library. He just calmed down a bit, please don't tell him I told you." Archer said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:22 pm

"Oh sorry" I looked away embarassed "I'm glad your okay"
great another mind reader, someone else I can't keep my thoughts private around, though I was glad she was okay.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Devin: "And no. I haven't seen, um, Emo..around." I say hesitantly. OKay, so half a lie. I had seen him, and my mind was uselessly keeping tabs on him. On everyone.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:27 pm

Archer looked at Devin, "You okay, dude. Something seems to be bugging you."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm

"That he's calmed down or that he's webbing? Typical... He'll be fine, I can't be bothered with chasing him around with a broom tonight," she sighed, crossing her arms, "Literally," she turned to the guy, "Like you? So you have super hearing or something...?" she paused for a moment then a relaxed smile curled on her face, "No wonder you look like you're always in pain; never in silence, not being able to escape from the cold harsh truth of reality and it's sting, tougher and more painful than anything you may know-" she stopped suddenly, "Sorry about going emo on ya."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Devin: I nod like it's no big deal. "Yeah. I'm always like this." I joke as lightly as I can. That? That was the complete and utter truth. No lie. Seriously. I look to Solar. "Naw, it's okay." I swallow hard, my mind taking into account ever word she'd just said. "You could call it super hearing. My mind just...it keeps tabs on everyone and everything I've ever seen. Or heard." I shake my head, looking at the ground. "It's a subconscious thing that's moved into my conscious state of mind. I remember every moment - every sound, every smell - since I turned five." I say quietly.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:33 pm

"Not to be rude, but it sounds cool." Archer said. "Just painful." Not the same kind of pain he felt when the metal left his body and re-entered a different kind of pain.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next