Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 13 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 13 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 13 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:25 pm

"You were fine, just don't yell or scream. My ears are quite sensative now." Archer said. "And I wont hurt anyone, unless I absolutely half to."

Charlie

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 13 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:27 pm

wait how can i jump in? sorry..
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:27 pm

"No, a person's powers not their criminal record," he smiled and killed the plant on the other side to make it match, "Anyway, I'm gonna fail at water polo this year again!"

"Yeah, fill in for the thick one if you don't mind," she stood up and dusted her butt off, "I've only got a weird migrain..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:29 pm

( my character will be awsome at that!! sorry again who can I jump in?))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:29 pm

(well, what was the last thing ur charrie did..?)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:30 pm

she made a tornado in the hospital
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:30 pm

(ooh...well...i could make another charrie that's just wakin up in the hospital..?)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:31 pm

i guess. I could make her sneek out. Ya go reble character
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:31 pm

I took Archie's hand and shook it feeling a little more welcomed to the school. The stares i had recieved earlier were off putting.
"I-I don't suppose either of you know where my room is?" I asked hesitant, I had only come here trying to find it in the first place.
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:32 pm

"I sink during water polo. Like actually sink. I don't know why?" Archer said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:32 pm

(do we have room mates? cos we could meet whoever my roomate is supposed to be in the hall or something if one of your charries doesn't have one)
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:32 pm

(( your character could be my roomie!! if that fine!))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:33 pm

aha yeah thats fine (Y)
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:34 pm

yay!! I can jump back in!! Smile
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:35 pm

(awesome at water polo? Shame Tri isn't, because of his 'curse' he can't go in water; he freezes it as soon as he touches it so he has an ice rink instead... I wonder what would happen in rain...?)

Tri said he has no roomie because of what happened 'last time' and Solar's sharing with Camissa (Kate's))
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:35 pm

oo your character can sneak out of hospital and meet on way to room?
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:38 pm

"sink?" My mind got sidetracked from my orginal question "do you think it has something to do with the metal thing you can do?" my brain worked it's magic trying to think of many possible solutions.
I shouldn't mention that I had won countless water polo matches back home at my old school, it may make him annoyed at the hole sinking thing.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:39 pm

(archer is sharing with devon)

"Possibly I wouldn't be surprised it the stuff flowed through me." Archer srugged.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:39 pm

"I stand on top, it freezes... If I wear like lead shoes then I would be okay but then I would sink to the bottom and drown so it wouldn't precisely work... And you need to talk to Ms Woods for rooms, she's reception."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:40 pm

ok i'll get started

Jasmine: I made sure no one was there as I snuck out of the hospital pulling in my wings wincing biting my lip so I wouldnt scream. I closed the door carefully and ran down the hall to where my room was supposed to be with a girl named Maddie. I didnt relise it at first but where I stepped it got darker, hiding me, so I could controlle more than just the regular elements. I walked up the stairs not making a noise and went to room 763.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:42 pm

(Devin's roomie is Archer i think :S am i right? o.o)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:43 pm

(Yeah, you're right... Good old Archie)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:45 pm

"Freezes? how do you shower?" it was the first thought to my mind, it was strange I know, but hey i'm curious.
"Oh, and she met me earlier, she said to go to..." I pulled out a piece of paper "room 763"
then ever so nicely walked away leaving me by my damn self to find it, I angrly thought, did she honestly think a new student could just find their way to their room without getting lost?
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:45 pm

(is it ur turn to post OpenTheDoor? or is it mine...?)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Dunno... And please, call me OTD... This is so why I'm glad my name wasn't 'SlamTheDoor' or 'ShutTheDoor'...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Jasmine: " 763, wheres 763?" i asked myself. Where oh were is it? I heard someone say the number. and ran to a girl wincing with each step. " Do you know where 763 is?" i asked her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next