Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 97 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:44 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 8 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 8 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:55 pm

(hello i am back Smile and i was asked to homecoming tonight... i am so happy Smile )

Charlie

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 8 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:14 am

(( nice go with anyone?))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:42 pm

(Aww... What's homecoming? Please explain for the Brit)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:47 pm

(( hey fellow brit!! Im from Windsor! yay! oh homecoming is a huge dance, like the prom but I dont think you know about that either. umm theres a football (( USA )) game before and they vote fore a king and queen of homecoming. thats it, um so ya im not good at explaining things... sorry))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:52 pm

(Oh right, i knew that... West Sussex! I think... Either that or Hampshire [I'm on the edge between the two and I'm still completely confused... Typical] But I knew that OMG I watched Toy Story 3 today and I'm like OMG it was amazing!!! 3D too... Okay, Just to be clear I am not a chav I just like pretending to be one to annoy them XP)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:54 pm

(( haha Very Happy ))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:58 pm

(its american football, and my school doesn't have a homecoming king, just princesses and a queen... ware weird like that. I am going with a guy who asked me during third quarter... he did it with candles and roses Smile )
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:00 pm

(( omg thats sooo sweet!!! god im being hopelessly romantic today damn.))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:02 pm

(i am always hopelessly romantic... it was so adorable.)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:04 pm

(Awww, that's really sweet. I would no hope for a guy personally, it would have to be a mate XP He's half Swedish and I think he'd go with me... I have a few to think of it but most of them are friends and/or nerds :O)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:07 pm

(i wasn't expecting to be asked, it was my first time in 4 years to be asked to any of the dances where the guy asks... we have sadie hawkins where the girls asks and i obviously have control over me getting a date LOL)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:10 pm

(Yeah, like on Twilight [I am not a Twilight nut] where they had to ask... Yeah, all we've got is prom and we have it next year, but I doubt anyone's gonna ask me :'()
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:11 pm

(( Haha, Im not in highschool yet! but my older bro just went to college. so i know stuff. I had a boyfriend for 3 years untill i moved on the first day of school I got asked out 4 times! It was so weird! And I turned them down im so mean.. well it was only the first day..))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:15 pm

(i've never had a boyfriend. I'm in my last year of highschool. We had prom last year... didn't go cause i didn't have a date, seeing as its senior year this year i kinda need to go, date or not LOL)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:16 pm

(Never been asked out, as I said, no chance XP Yeah, my younger one of my older brothers has just gone. My other's gonna go to Uni next year. I'm in Year 10 so GCSE's and I've got my first in January so I'm gonna melt)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:18 pm

(( aww poor you guys.... D: ))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:20 pm

(open you'll be fine, one of my friends took his GCSE's while touring with a singing group his is in, and did fine, you're gonna be okay.

My sister is in her third year of law school.

I thought the ACT and SAT were going to kill me)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:22 pm

(( um I did TAKS texas assesment of knowleg and skills, ya those were easy. Still in middle school.))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:28 pm

(i got to a college prep school (college in US is same as University in England and all of europe) so i never took those, we did SAT prep throughout middle school. The SAT and ACT though are completely different from the TAKS and the STAR testing that the little kids do.)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:30 pm

ya and those tests were so easy! Math was like what is 4x5= and then multiple answers. Hmm lets see. So can we pick up this chat again?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:32 pm

(yeah SAT i took it in seventh grade just to see how we would do... I saw trg and precalculus and to a little seventh grader I was like... um... what the heck is this. And yes we can start the chat again.)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:34 pm

Yay, my charies in the hospital area... i dont know well and shes shouting at the top of her lungs. Trying to get out of there... so anyone can just jump in
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:35 pm

my charrie was in the middle of being pissed off he was just told he wasn't human so i guess that's a reason for him to go to the infirmary. to find out what he is.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:36 pm

ok great!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Archer calmed down and told the people he was with he was going to go head to the infirmary to try and figure out what he was.

He walked down the hallways and finally reached it only to hear a girl screaming at the top of her lungs. He pushed the door open.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:43 pm

Jasmine: I stood up " LET ME OUT NOW!" I said to the people. they wouldnt let me out! I wanted to go. Run out of here, fly away.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next