Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 15 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 15 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 15 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:33 pm

"Not to be rude, but it sounds cool." Archer said. "Just painful." Not the same kind of pain he felt when the metal left his body and re-entered a different kind of pain.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 15 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Jasmine: I streached my wings out whimpering slightly it felt horrible. It hurt so bad, but felt so good.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:36 pm

"Oh sorry" I looked away embarassed "I'm glad your okay"
great another mind reader, someone else I can't keep my thoughts private around, though I was glad she was okay.
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:38 pm

"Whoa, major schnitzel then..." she bit her lip, "That would drive me insane personally... I look up to you for that now Dev," Solar nodded, putting her arm on his for sympathy mainly, plus he was quite cute. Taking a sigh and her hand back she bit her lip; he didn't like sympathy...shit, "And yeah, I'm always okay..." she said a little half-heartedly knowing that was so not the case.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:40 pm

Devin: I tense at her touch, feeling annoyance creeping up on me. She was just trying to be nice, I chastise myself. I look up at her through my bangs. "Liar," I say simply.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:42 pm

Archer felt awkward, his roommate was ignoring him. But he waited till they were finished talking before he would leave to find that room.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:44 pm

(oh sorry CharlieM Razz)

Devin: I let out a deep breath through my nose. "It's all right. You're not being rude," I make a face which I hope has something to do with a smile at him. I had to be somewhat understanding. I mean, the guy was going to be my room mate, right?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:46 pm

(hahah don't worry.)

Archer smiled, "That's a relief. I hate being rude." He looked at the group, wishing he could control is power at the moment. But he had noidea how to even let it come out, let alone control it.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Jasmine: 762, 764. Wait were was 763? It skipped one!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:49 pm

"How so? Because it's against me to look up to someone who can deal with a constant pain when I killed mine off-" she covered her mouth, "Figurativly!" she proclaimed, slightly robotic. Biting her lip she spun around and legged it, "You stupid girl! Anyway you didn't kill him, you just kinda gave him a curse... Shit," she stopped outside the libaray, "I should really learn when to keep my mouth shut because he's got super hearing and a log book. I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead!" she leant against the wall and put her head in her hands, "Not again!" she hissed as her vision blurred, the colours evaporating, the blobs appearing... What was happening?! Her covered eye blazed as she felt it tingle, soon her other eye followed but instead a greater jolt of pain. She screamed.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Devin: I knew I was going to regret doing this. Another painful memory in my catalogue of many. I race after her, freezing as she lets a scream out. I gulp. My mind reeled from the sound, but also memorized the tone eagerly. I continue forward, kneeling down beside to where she'd sunk to the floor and trying not to take into account of what the others were doing. I had to learn how to control this someday, why not start now? I flinch a little as I get closer to her, every detail etching itself into my mind. I rest both hands on her arms, shaking her lightly.
"Hey, hey," i try to get her attention. "Solar?"
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:55 pm

I felt kinda awkard, they clearly knew each other, yet here I was the new kid just listening in, pain, it seemed they all expierenced pain. Was that the norm at this school or what?
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Archer clasped his ears as the girl screamed, it was horribly loud. Louder than when the girl screamed and he was in the same room. He dropped to his knees, the sound murdering his ears.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:59 pm

"Archer!?" I nearly shouted then remember his hearing, I couldn't help but drop my duffle bad and wrap my arms around his shoulders, I could loudly hear a girl scream, it must be murder for him! "Archer are you okay?" my voice pained, I couldn't stand seeing people hurt in anyway
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:59 pm

gifted hear the scream and run in??
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Solar's body tensed at his touch, she jolted forward with a gasp, her breath rasping, "Shit," she leant forward and held her face, "I-I-I can't see," she opened her eyes, they both stang like crazy, like as if they were both blind... Both blind? "No!" she poked her eyes, they were open, her hands shook, she knew it, "I'm blind in both eyes?!" it was meant to be more of a statement but it cane out as a question, "Dev, what colour are my eyes?" she clasped his hands desperatly, lifting up her bang.

(answer = silver btw)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:04 pm

"I'm fine, it's just so loud, like a tornado siren or something when your standing under it." He whinced. His ears throbbed in pain, they were becoming bright red.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Devin: I stared at them for the longest time, my heart racing. "S-silver," I stutter after a hesitated moment. I'd never been this close to another person before. Just because this memory of touch would be too painful to revisit. And yet...and yet, I do nothing about it.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:08 pm

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked just as the screaming stopped, I looked around though I couldn't see the girl or boy anymore.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:08 pm

The screaming had stopped, Archer took his hands of is ears, that were now bright red, "Lets go find your room. It's kinda tricky, people go to the wrong place to find it." He laughed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:10 pm

I frowned in concern, his ears looked awful "Are you sure your allright?" I asked again, just to make sure, I didn't want him putting me infront of his health.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:12 pm

"Yeah, I think it has so with my being an elf or something." He said.

(actually the pointy ears are coming in LOL... *evil smirk* )
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:13 pm

"Shit, I'm blind," she covered her face, "Dammit!" she kicked herself, just missing Dev himself, "Sorry, I should have said nothing, eh?" she laughed slightly but it was mainly out of the fact that she needed comfort, she needed Tri.
"You need to get a less piercing scream Sol..." Tri leant down next to her, "Whoa, what happened to your eyes, hello?" he wavered hos hand infrint of her face; no reaction, "Oh my days, are you blind?"
With a whimper, she nodded a week 'yes' then grabbed his shirt.
"Help. Me," she pleaded, tryimng to freak him out by staring.
"Stay still a sec," he stopped and started to fiddle with his hair, "You're eyes aren't silver, they're mirrors Sol."
"Solar, not Sol," she tugged at his shirt before giving up, leaning against the wall,"Great. Just great."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:17 pm

"I guess so" I half smiled, it would have to be something to do with him being an elf, like him sinking in water, guess it was a while for him to figure these things out yet.
I helped him stand up, but then found myself touching the tip of his ear, was it pointing?
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Devin: I move away from Solar, standing up slowly, but still watching her carefully. I have no idea what to do. I don't really know her, I can't help her...all I can do is stand her uselessly and watch her. I'll probably torture myself later by going over this moment again, trying to find ways of preventing it, even though I know I won't come up with anything. I take a step back, looking down at the ground now. I judge everyone's reactions automatically, then close my eyes and try not to think about anything but my own thoughts. THe problem? I can't locate my own thoughts. Everything's so jumbled, I can't...I just...can't.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:20 pm

(nice improv. Charlie. You are knighted by the self-proclamed improv. Queen aka me)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next