Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 97 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:44 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 7 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Damn missed, hit the other dude instead... He seemed to be in pain all the time like that dude from Twilight... Interesting. He pulled out another and aimed for the back of his neck. Bullseye.

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 7 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:37 pm

(back for a bit)

"God damnit!" Archer yelled as something hit him in the back of his neck. He clenched his fists but instead of bullets coming out, two swords did. "Who did it!" He yelled.

In his head, he was wondering where the hell these sword things came from. It hurt when they came out, and to think about it, the bullets did to.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Devin: I jump, rubbing at the back of my head. What the hell...? My eyes instinctively trace back to whoever had flicked something at me. I saw nothing though. Not at first. Then I saw a little shimmer. Not much. If you weren't really looking, you wouldn't find it. Heck, if you were looking for it, you wouldn't find it. But I saw it, if only for a second. Weird. And I hadn't seen it coming.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Tri bit his lip trying not to double over with laughter, it was hilarious! He bit his lip and shot another one at either of them for a laugh. To be honest he wasn't scared of the blades or death, he had faced one too many times.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Another ball came coming towards Archer's head. With lightening reflexes that only elves had, he put his hand up, and with the sword coming out of his hand, he cut the ball. "Wanna try again buddy." He taunted.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Devin: I narrow my eyes, the pounding growing more and more until I finally have to clench my fists to stop from screaming. I can clearly see the trickster. I turn away, grumbling to myself about how I should've just stayed home and faced the 'normal' kids. It would be less of a pain in the ass.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:48 pm

(Just a single rubber band, he only has one... Razz)

Tri shrugged, he walked over and touched the dude, his blood rose to the surface in a puddle, quite a freaky thing. Tri drew a breath, the blood rushed into him, his eyes glowing slightly; he did say... After a couple of seconds he pulled his hand away; that sound make him seem light headed at least, well for a human. Smacking his lips, he turned visible and smiled, "You're not human me matey."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:50 pm

"Thanks for the update, buddy." Archer said withdrawing the swords. He was so pissed at the moment.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:50 pm

(alright i really got to go now)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Devin: I roll my eyes over to this new guy. "No, really?" I ask sarcastically, biting into my words a little more harshly than I really should.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:52 pm

(kay, bye Charlie Sad have a fun game Smile)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Awww, good luck Razz

"No problem," he smiled and turned to the new dude, his fake smile rapidly fading, "What are you looking at?" he used a happy tone though, despite his face. With a look over his shoulder, he sighed, the girl from earlier had turned up.
"Done harassing emo-kid?" she winked at him, "Either way, I could see ya, you're colour's dark, not nice," she tapped his arm and giggled as she looked at the pissed guy, "He's a kitten at heart," with a smirk, Tri was slowly bubbling to become pissed, "Yeah, I had to go get my stuff, I forgot... She had hers I had none..." she was blabbing slightly because no one was stopping her; her habit from hell.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Devin: I look to the girl, her face instantly in my library of many. I close my eyes, my mind playing the scene along as though my eyes were open. "I'm Devin. I'm new," I recite quietly, then opening my eyes to look at her again. Don't fidget, don't fidget...I have to appear somewhat regular.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:00 pm

"Solar, same," she smiled sweetly, "Look, if you're gonna piss me off then you better leave," she said through gritted teeth to him as he walked away, a little scared. Letting out a sigh, she held her temples, leaning against the side of the wall, "Colours... Blurred, not again..." she moaned as images flashed through her vision, the guy... Something wasn't right here. Tri's changed since the last time she's seen him. Something bad.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Devin: I watch her for another few moments. "Hey, everything all right there..?" i trail off hesitantly.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:08 pm

"Just peachy," she snapped, "Sorry, just... getting used to it," she slid down the wall as her butt hit the floor, "Just everything's so blurred and... black but with coloured blobs... I think they're people..." she opened her eyes, the covered blind one blazing.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:11 pm

(ugh, im not feelin so well :S i think im gonna go take a nap Sad)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:14 pm

Okay, hope you feel better and have a good sleep!
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:41 pm

(( wow whats happened??))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Tri's really badly annoyed Archer but Solar didn't broke his thang and he's gone off in a huff. Archer, Denni(I think) and Solar are now somewhere...

Tri had a look at you wings and said they were solid and he seemed to know a bit about them if you wanna go find him...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:45 pm

(( um i think i was put in the hospital area... ill wake up and try and find someone.. and bump into some one i guess...))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:47 pm

Whatever floats your boat...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Smile
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:55 pm

Okay
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Jasmine: I woke up in a hospital like setting. I groned not again! What had I done this time to get a cuncusioun and end up in the hospital not knowing what had happened. I sat up and looked behind me. " What the h...." I said stairing at huge white wings. " Exuse me but what happened to me? " I asked someone, no one, anyone!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:55 pm

(hello i am back Smile and i was asked to homecoming tonight... i am so happy Smile )
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next