Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 10 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 10 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 10 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:38 pm

"Possibly, dunno. It might be like X-Men, Solar seems to have idea about stuff," he shook his head laughing slightly, "And I would have said elf but the ears... But you could be a special case. And I've never heard of metal control in elves, but then again I've only met wood elves.

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 10 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:40 pm

Jasmine: I looked at them what the heck were they talking about?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:49 pm

"Their are different kinds of elves?" Archer asked. "How do you know what kind of elf you are?" He asked. He was sure he would be getting pointy ears any day now.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:52 pm

"I'm not an elf! I'm not a vampire! I am human with a curse!" he thrusted his arms out, "Wood elves, dark elves, Christmas elves, high elves, light elves, aquatic elves; there's loads!" he looked at him, "But you're not a wood elf, they're common anyway..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:55 pm

Jasmine: " CALM DOWN!" I yelled the wind picking up again. A light bulb popped and then a tornado formed in the room.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:57 pm

"Pot," he grabbed her shoulders, "kettle," he looked into her eyes, "black," he let out a sigh, "Calm down."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:58 pm

( i wasn't asking him if he was an elf LOL)

Archer grasped his ears, her yell vibrated so loudly it was like speaker blasting. The wind whistled with an enormous strenght. Archer fell to the ground grasping his head. "I never said you were an elf." He told the guy.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Jasmine: I sighed and struggled with my self the tornado broke and disappeared. " sorry to much stress. Why can I do that tell me please!" i said begging now.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:02 pm

"Because none of us are normal," he said simply, "And you need to learn to control it before you get dumped by a guy/girl otherwise we'll die," he liked to make a cruel joke in situations.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Archer got up, "Just please don't do it inside again." He was rubbing his ears, they hurt like hell.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Jasmine: I studied his face, humor, not good right now.

gtg be back in n hour or so.. sorry have to go walk my dog with my mom Sad
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:05 pm

"Get some ear plugs," he tossed a pack from out of his pocket, "Yeah, you can have it," he smiled and took his arms off of her shoulders, "Just don't ever get angry, you need to learn to control yourself."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Archer grabbed the ear plugs in mid air, with out even thinking about it. "Thanks." He kind of smiled. He wished he could fully control his power instead of it coming in at random times or when he got mad.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:13 pm

"Reactions," he nodded, "Put that on the list," he smiled, "Hey, no hard feelings about earlier? Sorry, I just get around that way when I think people could easily kill me," he admitted with a rub of the back of his neck.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:32 pm

"It's fine, but why did you think I waned to kill you, or someone wanted to kill you?" Archer asked.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:34 pm

"Because you can't control you're powers, and you seemed slightly unstable. No offence," he put his hand up and smiled, "I just get vibes and stuff."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:36 pm

"Sorry just loose my temperment easily, but really I wouldn't hurt a fly, according to my brothers." He said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:40 pm

"How many have you got? Usually brothers are quite violent, mine was..." he laughed as he flicked his fringe, "So, we're cool?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:42 pm

"Five." Archer said, "I'm second oldest, the youngest one was kinda a suprise though, a bit unplanned. And yes we're cool."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:54 pm

"Fun, I didn't really wanna now all the details but either way I'm glad that we're good," he smirked, "And incase I haven't said, I'm Tri, short for both my first and surname; Tristan Trilight, not good," he sent a chuckle out with it.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:58 pm

"Nice to know, I'm Archer, or Arch whatever ya want to call me." He said, he always talked more than he should but sometimes it was helpful. Like when he told people random spouts of wisdom.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:00 pm

"I'll stick with full names thanks, I once got into a huge heap of trouble for using a nickname once..." he recalled. Tip: Never call Solar Sol or she'll rip your guts out. Period.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Arcer nodded, "Fine by me. So you think I'm an elf..." He trailed off, "Any idea what kind, you already said I'm not a wood elf."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:37 pm

"Library, best place..." he smiled, "Wikipedia is God on matters like these and no one will be there either way, only a nerd. If needs be I'll just say that we're having an arguement on what's better: light elves or dark elves. Simple," he smiled and opened the door, "Come on Archie."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Archer followed him to the library. Why couldn't their be just one kind of elf. He turned on the computer, ad went to the internet, typing in elves he waited.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi can i join?

Name: Maddie Sinclair
power ( not able to see it yet): Shapeshifter and can dream walk
Race ( if any, if human put human): Werefox
Bio: Just recieved a call, she feels as though she has no choice but to go as it is such a famous school. She comes from a poor family, a single child, he parents know of the school and don't want her to go, but she wants too so she can do better in life.
Personality: Brave, not afraid to say it as it is, protective, not very strong though, highly intelligent.
Other:Enjoys learning, can read people ody language easily, hates hurting people, can always see the true intent of a person by the way the act(observant). Enjoys painting.
Looks:
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next