Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:41 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 9 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 9 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:43 pm

Jasmine: I stood up " LET ME OUT NOW!" I said to the people. they wouldnt let me out! I wanted to go. Run out of here, fly away.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 9 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Archer looked at the girl with wings, her yells and screams killed his ears. It was like his eardrums were bursting. A sonic siren seemed to be going off in his head. He pressed his hands against his ears. "Please stop." He pleaded.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:47 pm

Jasmine: I stopped as I heard a voice and almost jumped out of my skin. " S-s-sorry." I stuttered. I spread my wings and stood up again.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:53 pm

"Wings? Getting used to them?" Tri walked in, "Look, it's gonna be fine," he smiled, offering a hand, "Do they hurt at all?" he leant by her and put on his 'garden' gloves. With a chew of his lip, he knew something was wrong with Solar, but he couldn't be bothered to deal with it.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Jasmine: " Yes they hurt if i pull them in, so baddly, so so badly." i said crying again. My huge wings taking up lots of space.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:57 pm

"They're gonna be sore for now, they just came out of your back... Do you mind if I could see the back just for blood and everything... I'm not a paedophile," he put his hands up, "My dad was a doctor so i know stuff about all this, I grew up with it all."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Jasmine: " Theres more like me?" I asked my voice rising up an octive. What there were more but i'm a freak weird abnormal.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:59 pm

"Thanks for stopping the screaming, it really hurt my ears. And sorry that your wings hurt." Archer said, taking his hands away from his ears, that seemed overly sensative.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:00 pm

Jasmine: I looked at him. " hey at least your a normal human!" I said to him crying once more.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:02 pm

"No really, my dad has and he told me about it, it was quite painful for the first week or so but then it healed, as long as it doesn't get infected, y'know with the exposure of mew skin, but the wings themselves...they should be near enough invincible..." he smiled at her, flicking his fringe back away from his eye, "And he's not human, his blood is off," he showed him his wrists, the blood blobbing on through half missing it, "I have none of my own."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:04 pm

"I don't think so." Archer said. "Some guy tasted my blood." He shuddered at the thought, "And said I wasn't human. Plus your screaming was a like a sonic pitch in my ears, it was like my eardrums were shattering. No offense." Archer explained. "My ears have never been that sensative before."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Jasmine: I looked at him confuzed. " ya sure do whatever like I have a choice anymore." I whispered the last part.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:06 pm

"I'm surprised that they're not pointed..." he smiled as he murmured under his breath, a fanged smile on his face creeping on through.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Jasmine: I stepped back. vampire? ok, weird. My mind raced, what was he going to do? My heart raced and a strong wind started up in the infermery. who was dong that? I asked and then I turned back to the vampire with a question in my eyes.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:14 pm

"I'm not a vampire..." he rolled his eyes, "I'm...not sure what I am..." he smiled though with a raised eyebrow. With a shake of his head, he looked to the Archer guy, his smile deteriorating rapidly just for the sake of it.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:15 pm

"Pointed?" Archer looked at the kid an eyebrow raised. "If you think I'm an elf your nuts. One, I'm way to tall, and two I don't have pointy ears like you pointed out." Archer half laughed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:16 pm

Jasmine: The wind blew harder then stoped as I calmed down. Was I controling the wind. My question almost became verbal but I couldnt ask it.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:23 pm

"Yeah, I'm not a vampire, I don't sparkle, I don't die in sunlight and I don't have pointy teeth...well I do but not like that but...yeah," he stammered, "It's weird, my dad told me about it, gave me the gloves so I didn't kill everyone by touching them, so I don't kill plants by touching them but he can't stop me from walking on water; I can't swim because of it..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Jasmine: " Why can I do stuff? what am I? What are we all?" I asked finaly getting over the fear of asking it.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:30 pm

"Life has questions that are better off not answered," he said simply, his face neutral and slightly cold. Turning his head up, he looked at the girl, "Plus the wings compliment you're outfit darling!"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:30 pm

"This is my fourth year hear, I just found out I can control metal and I'm not human, obviously this is a school for different people." Archer said, it was quite obvious, people were messing around with other people all over the lobby and campus.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:32 pm

"Exactly, I've been here for a while, lost time and such," he shrugged, "Either way we're special, some might know others don't, it doesn't matter, but why would they go through so much trouble just to have a school of us?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Jasmine: I risisted the urge to ask the not vampire if he was gay. I turned to the metal dude. " Well no duh, cause normal people have wings!" i said smiling now.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Archer just raised an eyebrow at her. He turned to the death guy, "No idea. But I would like to know what species I am, if human." He said curious.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Jasmine: I shook my head. " They want to seperate us from sosiaty?" I asked.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:38 pm

"Possibly, dunno. It might be like X-Men, Solar seems to have idea about stuff," he shook his head laughing slightly, "And I would have said elf but the ears... But you could be a special case. And I've never heard of metal control in elves, but then again I've only met wood elves.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next