Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 6 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Yeah, thought so... You wanna post something so that Mr Death himself can meet ya?

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 6 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:04 pm

sure

Archer, decided to sit in a different chair, hoping it wouldn't melt to. It didn't as he sat down, he wondered why the chair did what it did.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:08 pm

"Melting chairs? I thought I was the only one that killed and destroyed stuff," Tri laughed as he sat down in the chair next to him, "What's your name?" he took off the 'garden' gloves and nodded at the guy, my tone and face neutral.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:11 pm

"Archer." He replied. He had been going to this school for a while, and no sign of powers yet. Well that he knew of. "You?" He asked.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:14 pm

"Tri," he said simply with a shrug, "So, you melt chairs via touch? Fun," he cackled, putting his feet upon another chair which he pulled up previously. With a sigh, he looked at a plant on the otherside of the room, a smile brewed on his face.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:16 pm

"Well, no. Honestly I know I'm supposed to have a power. But I have no clue what it is." Archer said. The guy had a mischevious look on his face. Archer braced himself for the worst.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:20 pm

"And you've just melted chairs... That's so not supernatural," he laughed, standing up, picking a plant pot and smiled, "Just one thing," he touched a single plant leaf as it crumble under his light touch, a crooked smile radiating his pale lips.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:21 pm

"The chair was defective." Archer's mouth was open as the guy killed the plant. But he remembered this was normal. "I honestly don't know what happened."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:30 pm

"Oh yeah, because it's a common fault of chairs melting beneath your fingers," he rolled his eyes, "Look Archer, you're powered just face it before I take your blood!" he shouted, standing up, "I'm different, a girl just grew wings, she's different, that gobby girl in limo, powered. Everyone is powered and you just melted a chair. You're powered!" every time Tri emphasised a word one every step, throwing the plant pot behind him as he shouted his last sentence.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Archer was pissed, He stood up towering over the kd. "Look, I know all that, I'm not a new student." Anger started build up inside. "You don't have to treat me like a little kid." He clenched and unclenched his hands, and as he did little metal bullets shot out of his fingers. It sounded like a machine gun.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:49 pm

"Scary," he laughed and turned on his heels, "And by the way, you don't wanna mess with me, give me ten seconds you'll be dead without any trace of anything..." he cackled, "And you still think this school isn't special? I got away from this place and I got dragged back, there has to be something up here. Anyway, I'll be glad to get my old room back, they promised that they left my stuff alone and that no one has touched it, they know what happened last time that happened..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Archer rolled his eyes. He was a returning stuent. "I know this place is special. This isn't my first time here." Archer did not like this guy, he was rude and talked down to him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:57 pm

"I know, you've mentioned that a couple of times least to say," Tri smiled, taking out his key, sending it around his index "Anyway, they couldn't touch my stuff, I kept the key," he stuffed it back in and sighed, "So, how long have you been here for, roughly?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:04 pm

"About four years." Archer said, he got the letter when he was fifteen and now he was eighteen.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:07 pm

"Right," he nodded with a smirk, "So you'll know where the toilet is then?" he bent over and covered his privates, "Man you're gullible, 'course I haven't escaped!" he laughed and stood up, almost bending over backwards, "You're an idiot my man!" rolling about on the floor wasn't a good look for him to be honest.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:09 pm

(lily's here in need of a quick update Smile)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Archer didn't like being teased. Instead of exploding like he did before, he turned on his heal and walked away. What the hell? He thought. That was a strange behavior for him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:13 pm

"Or am I...?" he stood up and dusted himself off, a huge smile on his face, "Tri, you're too mean sometimes... Nah," he shook his head and followed for the fun of it, just to see if he can melt.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Okayyy..um :S

Devin: I look up as the Archer guy starts to walk away. "I'm Devin..." I trail off. Maybe I should go after him. I mean, if I want to have a place to sleep tonight I should. "Um, hey...wait up!" I call after him, walking quickly after him.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:16 pm

"Ooo, new guy," he clicked his fingers as his eyes froze over, making him invisible to the normal eye, perfect. With a sigh, he walked over to listen over with their little conversation.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:23 pm

"Oh sorry." Archer said, "Forgot that we're roomates."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:26 pm

Devin: I stop walking, my forehead creasing as I try to concentrate solely on Archer. It doesn't work. I let my focus go and everything floods back in. I barely keep back a wince. "Yeah. I guess we are," I can't even manage a smile. I suck.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Fun, nothing interesting... he sighed, thinking of what he could do to mess with the pair... Pulling out a rubber band ball he sniggered to himself, the classics are the best. With a sigh, he took one off and aimed for the crazy dude's head, he was so close to the edge, Tri knew it.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:30 pm

gotta go football game... i'll be on around 10 or 11 central time
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:31 pm

okay... that's... okay
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Damn missed, hit the other dude instead... He seemed to be in pain all the time like that dude from Twilight... Interesting. He pulled out another and aimed for the back of his neck. Bullseye.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next