Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

+7
BariJoy
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
bookcrazI
Solostaran
Charlie
Gifty
11 posters

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 5 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:35 am

Well, Solar can go off in a huff because of the wing thing... Maybe you could start talking to her?

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway - Page 5 Empty Re: The boarding school of the paranormal pumpkin king.. jk but come see anyway

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:36 am

okay, sure Smile could you start so i can get a feel for the setting and stuff?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:49 am

Sure....

"Wings? Unnatural..." Solar grumbled as she pushed through the crowd; she couldn't breath in here, there were too many people.
"Solar!" a teacher grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back, "You're in a room with Camissa," she gave me two sets of keys and a map, "Find her and give her the other key."
"Okay," she said. As the teacher walked back she made a half-hearted salute behind her back, "Casmissa? What kinda name's that?" she looked at the key. Typical, room number 666, "Is this a warning?" she shrugged and went back through the river of people, they're minds swarming with stuff about wondering what this place was. I had half a mind of screaming my fringe off. Eventually after getting through, she turned around to see the room, grand to say the least. She sat down at the side in a metal chair that was about the room. Rubbing her temples, everyone seemed to merge into a coloured mess, "Not again."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:57 am

Camissa: I shoved through the crowd, looking for a way out. I hated confined spaces. There was no sense of freedom within this mess of bodies. A small ball of panic lodged in my throat. I swallowed hard and shoved between people. I got a few angry words thrown at me, but I ignored them.
Finally, I emerged from the crowd into a large room, lined with metal chairs. I breathed a sigh of relief and leaned against the wall.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:03 pm

The people seemed like coloured ghosted, blurred and muddled up. What was happening to me? My sight wavered in and out as my breathing grew heavy.
Do what helped last Sol, she thought and looked back at the keys.
"Camissa? What sort of name is that?" she giggled to herself as she looked at the map shaking her head. Good, it was helping. She looked up and saw a girl over the room, close enough for her to hear... Please not let that be her, please? Her vision grew normal again as her blind eye stand madly. Must be something to do with the crowds...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:06 pm

Camissa: My eyes narrowed as I heard the girl's words. I walked over to her. "That would be my name," I said, pointing to myself.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:10 pm

"Fun," she passed her the key, "Room 666, we're roomies!" Solar did a fake squeal of delight, raising an eyebrow, "Do you know what the hell's happenin' here? I mean, it's as if, if what that emo guy said was true, we're all like mutants..." she air quoted the words as she shuddered, "Damn, is this like real-life X-Men?" she stopped and began to mumble to herself.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:21 pm

Camissa: "I have no idea," I said, throwing up my hands. "I just had to get out of that crowd. So, we're roomies? That's cool, I guess. What's your name? You already know mine."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:31 pm

"Solar, not Sol, nothing apart from that," she nodded, a little harsh maybe but she wasn't in the mood for all this, she wanted to be back home with her little brother and sister, not that she was gonna mention it, "And to be honest I think we're done here, and if anyone asks where we went to we could say we got dodgy directions to the toilet..." Solar opened the door and smiled, "After you."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:32 pm

(What's happened since I left?)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Camissa: Solar? And she thought my name was weird? I smiled anyway and walked through the door, acknowledging her politeness with a nod of my head. "Any where away from a crowd is a good place to be," I muttered under my breath.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:42 pm

(They came to the school and are in a room...
Gifted's has grown wings and one of mine has looked at them
Charlie's and Solo's are busy melting chairs in the room full of metal chairs
Mine and Kate's are in the same room as above and are planning to ditch...

I think that's it)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:43 pm

"Well I think it's just two to a room so you should be fine," Solar smiled, her hearing being tip top. Slamming the door behind her, she flicked the key around her finger humming along to her favourite song, "Right then a left then a right then a dead end."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Camissa: I put my keys in my pockets and trailed after her. "So, why are you here? Are you gifted?" I gave the last word an edge of sarcasm, not directed at her specifically but the school in general.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:49 pm

"Nope, just bored, you?" she raised an eyebrow but laughed afterwards following her ability to not be able to keep a straight face, "The school's defiantly up to something though, I just say a girl grow wings."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Camissa: I looked at her gravely. "Are you sure you weren't just imagining things?" I asked, hopeful.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Solar shook her head, "Nope, the emo guy can make wood rot too. He went over and touched them whilst wearing gardening gloves," she gave a slightly confused look, "Anyway, they were solid, through and through. Plus the girl looked like she was in complete and utter pain. I just get load of headaches which makes colours blur so that makes me a mutant!"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Camissa: "Oh," I said. I couldn't think of time when I had exhibited mutant abilities. Hope sparked in my chest. Maybe this meant I could go to a normal school. "Have you made any friends?" I asked at last.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:06 pm

"Only just got here, so no, you?" she turned to walk up the stairs, "We're near enough top floor in this place..." she groaned and began to climb, spotting an escalator midway, "Aha!"

gtg for a tad = dinner Razz
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:09 pm

kk.

Camissa: With a sigh of relief, I was not the walking type, I hopped onto the escalotor. "You're the only person I've talked to," I admitted.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:33 pm

osh. i have to get off. i'll be on later like we planned.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:12 pm

(okay right Razz)

"Scrap that, I talked to Ms King, she seemed to instantly hate me so I don't really count that," she stifled a laugh as she hit the button to their floor.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:35 pm

update
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Right, you're the metal chair guy right? Sorry, I know better that way XP

Basically Solar and Camissa have gone up to their rooms. But I've got another, that's all all that's happened je pense.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:58 pm

(okay... yes my guy is the metal dude... that is a mix of magneto and wolverine)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Yeah, thought so... You wanna post something so that Mr Death himself can meet ya?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next