Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:33 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 11 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 11 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

4 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 11 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:40 pm

"Why?" I ask her still whispering, I could feel a few flickering gazes on us but I ignore them. "Did I do something wrong?" I place a hand lightly on her arm, physically trying to convince her to stay, I wanted to fix it if something was wrong.

KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 11 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:44 pm

I smile sadly, my eyes dimming even in the off light. "You haven't heard, Clarke? I'm a regular flight risk." I mumble, gently brushing his hand off of my arm. The movie is almost over, but I didn't watch more than 5 minutes off it, so I doubt I've missed much. "Can you walk me home?" I whisper, ignoring the vibrate in my pocket as a text no doubt Jackson comes in.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:49 pm

I clench my hand, sighing in defeat. "Of course." I tell her in a whisper, "If thats what you want." I stand slowly, receiving another worried glance from Tom, in return I shoot a sad smile at him, silently telling him its alright, and we'd talk about it later. He nods, and Im thankful for a friend like him. I put out a hand for Charlie to help her up from the difficult bean bags.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:42 am

His big hand covers my small one completely as he helps me up from the bean bag, but this time I don't keep our fingers laced. Instead, I slide it away and put it back in my jean pocket.

"Thanks for having me." I mumble to nobody in particular, buttoning up my cardigan as I'm sure it's gotten colder since we've been in here.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:12 pm

I see Ana turn to us, her claasic sweet smile on her face, "Of course Charlie, it was great having you." I see a few of the others nodding, "Your always welcome here."

I don't think Charlie knew how much that actually meant coming from one of us. It was one thing to bring someone, another to give them an open invitation. I smile at Ana, giving her and the rest a wave before stuffing my hands in my jacket.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:37 pm

I grin back with all my strength, but it still feels weak. Feeling tired and drained, I let my shoulders slump as I give one final wave, before descending back down the ladder from the way I'd come in. I didn't once look back.

-

When I'd reached solid ground, I peer into the darkness, looking for Jac. He'd come down after me; however, it was becoming increasingly chilly as the night progressed.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:10 pm

I head down the ladder, jumping off the finally few rungs with a thump. I walk over to where Charlies standing, seeing her trying to shield herself from the cold.

I shrug my own jacket off, always having run warm myself, and hold it out to her. "Here, seems like you need it more than I do." I can feel the light breeze through the thin cotton of my tee and I can tell she's colder than I am still.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:30 pm

"Thanks." I murmur, wrapping Jac's sweet scent around my arms in a rush of warmth. I don't know what it is- cologne? Aftershave? Whatever it was, I couldn't deny how much I liked it.

We both set off blindly towards the general direction of my house, the light of my phone being our only guide.

The silence was tense and awkward, so I took a deep breath and went out on a whim. A complete freaking whim.

"He was sick, Jackson. For a long time- Had an alcoholism problem. Maybe that's how we met- both broken, looking for...for...something." I shake my head and look up at the stars, beautiful and bright tonight. "We were just a couple of stupid teenagers, thinking we had everything figured out. We messed around, did some things I regret..." I trail off, not sure how to continue. I look to Jac's face to see if he's listening.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:53 pm

I stare ahead, milling the information. She was talking about Jackson again, it was obvious she still held something for him. I wonder for a moment maybe it was why she's suddenly gotten cold, Jackson wanted her back, so she didn't need me.

I glance at her, "We all have regrets." I say, my voice calm. I understood that, of course I did, my past was nothing to be proud of. It doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. "Don't dwell on them."
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:17 pm

I shake my head angrily, holding my palm up to stop him. "Wait. Let me finish, Jac." You owe me that much, was what I could have said. But I didn't. I didn't even know why I bothered.

Stopping dead in my tracks at my front porch, I wheel around to face him, faintly making out his features in the dim light Mat must've left on for me before she went to bed. "I broke up with him because of it, and it was nasty. There was throwing things, and..." I swallow, running a sweaty hand through my hair. "And lots of dumb things were said. I told him that he needed help, but he wouldn't listened. He was just so fucking convinced that he had everything under his god damn palm." I pinch the bridge of my nose, knowing that my speech was becoming a jumbled mess. "A week later, he comes to my house smashed out of his fucking brain. Said that he misses me." I bite my lip, looking down. "So I called the cops, and they took him away. Haven't seen him for two years, they sent him to rehab. And now he's back in town, apparently a lot different, from what the locals have said. He wants me back." I whisper the last sentence, finally meeting his eyes. "Okay? There, you've got the whole story. Good night, Jac."

And then I left him standing there on my porch, and I felt no better.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:27 pm

I blink slowing, words caught on my tongue as I stare at the door she shut on me. Confusion clouds my mind and a pain forms in the back of my throat. I was right, she had Jackson, reformed all better Jackson. It seemed like an eternity before I walked slowly off her porch and back aimlessly in the direction of my house.

I don't make it to my house, my feet feel weight down by lead as I stop beneath a small oak. Pulling out my plaid blanket from my bag I curl up tight, not falling asleep just yet, instead breathing in the comforting smell of the grass.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:48 pm

As soon as I shut the door, I remembered something. Looking down at the leather jacket, peeling it off of me and replacing it with my own brown corduroy pea coat as I opened the door and once again ventured out into the cool night air. But this time, I brought a flashlight.

-

I found him sitting at the base of an oak tree, not in the warmth of his bed. I quietly creep over to where he sits, lowering myself in the spot on the grass next to him.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:13 pm

I sense someone next to me, and open my eyes, gazing at charlie. I don't move from my bundled position as I wonder why she's here, my eyes fall to my jacket in her hand. "Thank you." I say as I reach a hand out and grab the jacket, draping it haphazardly across my knees, I didn't really need it. My gaze flickers to her eyes, resting for a moment on them, before I lean against the rough bark of the tree, pulling my blanket up with me.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:19 pm

I don't really think. I just act.

Sighing deeply, I lean my shoulder against his, cheek ending up on his shoulder. I hope I don't have to say anything- I hope that this embrace itself is apology enough. I was rude- he had no idea about Jackson and I.

Jac might have wanted Ashley, but we could at least be friends, right? He wants it that way.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:35 pm

I take a deep breath, settling into her weight. I look to the stars, naming the constellations under my breath. I glance at her, at least she wasn't mad at me any more. If she wanted Jackson that was fine, i could be fine with this. Gazing back up at the stars I lift the corner of my blanket up, knowing how cold it is out here, a friendly invitation, nothing more.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:42 pm

I take the corner of the blanket and pull it up over my shoulders, curling my knees a little into my chest. I've always been small, but now, lying under the wide expanse of stars and thinking about forever, I've never felt smaller.

I sigh quietly, breathing in his scent. Looking up, I discover that our faces are merely inches apart. Call it teen hormones or what, but right then and there I wanted nothing more than to lean up and press my lips softly against his, just to see what he tasted like.

So I did.

And I think the world fell apart.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Im stunned for a moment, then slowly kiss her back, a light pressure to tell her Im there. My eyes flutter shut, and my hand comes to rest under her chin, barely there, as though too afraid to break her.

What Im really afraid to break is her trance, not wanting her to realize its me and not someone else she's kissing. With a sigh I pull back, resting my forehead against her. I gaze into her violet eyes with my own curious gold ones, wanting her to make sure she knows what she's doing. Not wanting me to be another one of her regrets.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:58 pm

I sigh into his mouth just as he pulls away, so I look down in defeat as I realize that he doesn't want it. Doesn't want me. I try to swallow the electric feeling that lingered on my lips even moments after the kiss, but I can't deny it.

My heart has just slipped through my hands.

"Sorry." I whisper, pulling back further but not looking away from his gentle and curious eyes. My hand keeps it's position on the back of his neck, absently tracing a pattern with my index finger.

He doesn't feel it too.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:24 pm

"Hey." My voice is light, strained. I feel her cool fingertips on my neck, it feels nice. I reach for her cheek again, my own hands warm as I cup her face. "Its alright. I just don't want you to make a mistake." I tell her, running my thumb over her cheek. I wanted to pull her close again, but stay locked in her gaze, biting my lip.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:29 pm

"A mistake?" I whisper, the faintest of smiles gracing my lips. "Jac, your the furthest thing from a mistake." I whisper, leaning so close our noses touch. I part my lips a little, and slowly we reconnect, and more confidently this time.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:45 pm

I grin against her mouth, she tastes like candy. As I pull her closer, my hand resting lightly on her waist I wonder again about Jackson, but push it to the back of my mind, keeping her in a warm embrace.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Soon, I'm going to need to come up for air. I part my mouth, pulling away and drawing in a deep, gasping breath as we both stare at each other with wild eyes. His golden ones more like a lion, speculating and cautious while my violet ones more like that of a dog, always acting on impulse. Never thinking.

"I should go." I whisper, tracing his sideburn lightly with my pinkie. "Text me?"
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:01 pm

I grin again, unable to keep the smile on my face and pull her close again, planting a butterfly kiss on her jaw. "Mmhm." I hum against her skin pulling away again and holding back a light laugh. I adjust the blanket around me, deciding silently if I should go home.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:06 pm

{Haha: https://media.photobucket.com/image/kissing%20under%20tree/07Jelly-Beanzz/gvhjc.jpg?o=2}

I kiss him again lightly, not wanting to go but knowing that I have to. "You should go home." I murmur softly into his jaw, reluctantly pulling my hand away from his hair. "You'll freeze out here."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:16 pm

(aw, so cute... Im watching wipeout. hehehe i should probably be packing, oh well.)

I give her a smile, "Maybe." I know when I'd go home it would be empty, it was the reason I slept outdoors, I'd never liked sleeping alone in my house. but so she wouldn't worry I stood up, pulling her with me along with the blanket that I threw over my shoulder. "I'll text you." I talk to the top of her head after pulling her into a hug.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:45 am

{Lol I love procrastinating...speaking of which, I really must get on that summer reading...}

I wrap my arms around his torso for a moment, then pull away. "Don't turn into a popsicle on me, all right Clarke?" I grin, before turning away and hurrying home to the warmth and comfort of my loving bed.

-

Once home, I flick off the porch light, deciding not to light a cigarette tonight. Without brushing my teeth, I crawl under my comforter and am asleep before my head even hits the pillow.

In my dream, I'm standing standing at Mario's pizza. There are no clocks, so I can't tell what time it is, but it's dark outside.

The rest of the shop is vacant while I wait, but then I look up at the sound of the front door opening. To my surprise, it's not Jackson at all, but Jac. Or...what I think is Jac. He stumbles, obviously drunk with a beer bottle in hand. I cringe, but my feet are cemented to the tiles.

And then, he lifts the bottle and throws it at me, leaving a gash along my ribcage. But I don't ooze blood...instead, candy...

I wake up with a jolt, sweating bullets with my sheets tangled around me.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next