Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:33 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 14 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 14 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

4 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 14 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by KenzieJo Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 pm

I get here just in time for lunch, walking into the cafeteria nonchalantly and no one notices. I don't pick up any food, instead go straight to our table, falling in next to mark. "Where've you been?" Ana asks with a glare, I may have left her again first period, and I'm pretty much the only person she knows. "Sorry, just slept in." I tell her and she rolls her eyes but smiles. I lay my head on the table as I listen to them talk, suppressing a yawn.

KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 14 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by KenzieJo Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:11 pm

just want you to know I don't know how busy I'll be with school (8 hours there, hour of travel, along with HW) but I'll hopefully still be on semi regularly.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:18 pm

{No prob(:}

By the time I've signed in and convinced the receptionist to cut me some slack for the day, the students were filing out of the cafeteria. Hundreds of them, swarming like a mob of bees.

Yet I still saw his head amongst the crowd.

Hurriedly, I duck into the cafeteria, flipping up the hood on my blue sweatshirt.

"Frick. Frick. Frick." I mutter repeatedly under my breath.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:27 pm

My eyes have glazed over as I stare at a talking Tom, not paying attention near as much as the others. As my thoughts wander so does my gaze, I spot Frankie with a few friends, sans Greg, who's probably in the art room, and then Ashley leaning on a table as her skirt rides up. I grimace at the ogling guys around her. At last I spot a small familiar frame, I straighten away from the table, noticing how she's hiding, a confused look goes over my face.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:33 pm

"Hey Becky how's it goin-"

"Good-" The frazzled looking lunch lady begins, but I cut her off, my eyes darting around the room like a squirrel on acid.

"Great. Any hot lunches left? You know what, actually I think I'll have a sandwich. Yeah, a sandwich is good. Do you have any cold cuts?"

"Well, yes we have-"

"Great. I'll just take one of..." I glance down at the see through display case and point to the ham and cheese. "Those." Without waiting for her to take it out for me, I reach in and grab it myself, tossing a few crumpled bills on the counter.

"Thanks, Becky!" I call, tearing the wrapping off of the sandwich as I pop a piece in my mouth. God has a sick sense of humor.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:37 pm

"I'll be right back." I mumble to no one as I stand. Charlie can't seem to keep still. They give me a confused look but say nothing as I grab my bag, making a bee line for charlie.

I come up silently behind her, and lay a hand on her shoulder. "Hey Charlie. You okay?" I ask her lightly.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:55 pm

"Jesus!" I gasp, then relax a little when I realize it's just Jac. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just fine." I say, casting a glance behind me. "Why do you ask?" Feeling the need to give my shaking hands something to do, I tear off another piece of crust and pop it in my mouth, chewing slowly.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:07 pm

I give a small reassuring smile. "You seem jittery, and can't seem to keep still." I place a hand on her arm, trying to keep it from shaking. "What's wrong?" I ask again.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:39 pm

I sigh, walking over to the big clear window on the south wall of the cafeteria as I take a seat on the sill. It's the perfect spot to watch all the drama ensue, and besides- who would call me out on it?

"Jackson's back." I murmur, leaning against the window. "As in, back in school where I'll be forced to see him for 6 hours a day, 5 days a week." I fold my wings tight against my back, drumming my still trembling fingers against the wood.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:44 pm

"Oh." I say flatly. him again. "You never know." stuffing my hands in my pockets as I lean against the window next to her I scan the room, searching for the guy I saw yesterday. "You might not even have classes with him." Its a lame excuse and Im sure its not true, but its the best I can do to try and calm down her. and maybe a little bit me.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:28 pm

"Yeah." I mumble, forcing my voice to sound convincing. I tried to remember his schedule back a few years ago- he took Spanish while I took French. One class I know we won't have together, right?

My eyes scan the cafeteria and finally fall on not Jackson but Ashley, who's thigh length skirts have somehow managed to get even higher. Let's hope she doesn't bend over.

When she looks our way I smirk, giving a two finger wave when she glares at me.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:40 pm

I follow Charlie's gaze, suppressing an eye roll but smirking. "You like annoying her. you know." I whisper in her ear, face closer than need be. So maybe I knew Ashley was watching and she was getting the message. "Always getting yourself into trouble."
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:12 pm

"Yeah, let's go with that, Clarke." I grin, not even making sure she sees when I lean in to softly nip his bottom lip. Technically, it wasn't public affection...

"Ahem. Get a room, please." I glance over to see Tom standing there grimacing and grin, pulling away from Jac.

"I would, trust me. However, considering the fact that we're in a public building, I'd deem that as impossible." I reply, snark as hell. I chuckle, sifting through my back for a moment to retrieve my sunflower seeds.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:20 pm

[sorry to interupt D: but waffle can u go to The Hunt in fantasy?. i gots no one to talk to cause Kate-Anders(Unnie) isn't on Sad]
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:38 pm

I give Tom a goofy grin, slipping an arm around charlie lightly. "Right Tom, because your the king of modesty." I roll my eyes, I could name three separate occasions on which Tom has streaked. He just lets out a barking laugh.

"Are you guys gonna come sit back down?" He ask, and both our eyes turn to Charlie. It was up to her.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:59 pm

I pop a few in my mouth, chewing slowly as I debate whether or not to go sit down. Lunch was almost over, anyways. The bell will be ringing-

"Everyone! I have an announcement." Ashley gives her already pin straight hair a quick pat down and pulls down her skirt as she stands up on her chair. "My totally fantabulous sweet 16 will be at the yacht club this Saturday." She pauses as if for dramatic effect. I roll my eyes at the whole scene.

"Anybody who is anybody will be there. Come at noon." She finishes, gesturing for Sarah to gather her things and leave.

"What the hell was that," I mutter, watching her as she leaves in a cloud of perfect-ness. Yeah, right.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:15 pm

"And embarressment to our race?" I interject, grinning lightly. What it actually was was a threat, you don't show up, you aren't anybody. It was a who's who of school, and really boring.

"You gonna go?" I ask playfully, bumping my hip into hers.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:24 pm

I look at him like he has three freaking heads. "Hell to the no. I don't think I have any idea what I'm getting myself into with you. But...I think I might just like it." I softly press my lips to his cheek just as the bell rings. Well, Damn. Moment ruined.

Groaning, I slide off the window and sling my bag over my shoulder, my stomach clenching with nervousness. Dammit, Jackson.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:31 pm

I slip behind Charlie, slipping my arms around her waist. "I'll see you in english then." I say, pressing face into her hair. I stay for a moment, enjoying the scent of ehr hair and her in my arms, before I pull away reluctantly.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:49 pm

I turn my head a little and kiss the top of his head, then head toward the main entrance to the cafeteria.

"Later, Clarke!" I call amongst the throng of bustling students until I eventually make it to my locker. Still dizzy from the kiss, I try the same locker combination 3 times before realizing my locker is the next one over.

"I believe that would be my locker." An all too familiar voice sounds from behind me. Freezing, I turn slowly.

WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Tom and Tally meet me on the way to art, laughing at some joke between them. Theres little conversation between us as we walk in the art room, and I go straight to my paintings next to Greg.
"Hey." I say but he's too absorbed, an angry expression on his face as he swipes at the canvas with his brush. Taking my own painting out I realize Im smiling wider than normal, undoubtedly from Charlie.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:46 pm

"I'm not in the mood, Jackson." I mutter, roughly bumping into his shoulder as I pass.

"What the hell, Charlie. Ever since I first got here you've been acting...crazy! Tell me right now what I did. I'll fix it. I swear."

"I've got to get to class." I try to make my tone sound as cold as the frigid fall air outside, and I think I've succeeded. Jackson takes a step back, pain flashing in his eyes.

"Whatever. You know what? I thought maybe...never mind. Your not worth it anyways." Roughly, he slings his bag over his left shoulder and stalks away to the art room.

When did my life become a freaking soap opera?
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:58 pm

After touching up my painting I look to Greg again, sighing as he looks at his own canvas. "Everything alright?" I ask, setting down my own supplies and turning to him. He gives a shrug. "You and Frankie?"

As he nods I pull up a stool. "I think he's ignoring me. Spending all the time with his friends and not me." I nod, the best thing to do was just listen to Greg, saying things could get you into trouble.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:04 pm

-Jackson-

I've said not more than twenty fu**ing words to Charlie, yet I have now been demoted to "worthless scum." In case you were wondering, before I was "the guy to come to for a lay."

I push open the door to the art room, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I make my way to my canvas, setting up the paint that I'd need.

-Charlie-

Frustrated, I rake a hand through my hair and take a few deep, calming breaths. Only 10 more months of this, right? Life sucks.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:25 pm

As I listen to Greg talk my eyes wander around the room. Toms not even in the room, and with me unable to spot Tally I can only guess where they were. Not that I wanted to.

My eyes land on one of the few students actually painting, and a shocked expression graces my face before my eyes narrow. Jackson, charlies ex. For a moment I stare at him, frown on my face, before Greg has realized he's lost his audience.

"Jac?" He says loudly, hand on hip, "What are you doing?" I focus back on his face, "Nothing." I say quickly. "Listening to you. Frankie and his stoner friends right?" I took a shot in the dark, but he seemed pleased with my answer and continued his talk. I can't stop glancing at Jackson.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Jackson

My sketch pencil broke, so as I paced around the room to the only manual sharperner, I can feel eyes on my back. You know, that weird paranoid feeling you get when you just know someone's staring the hell out of you.

I turn, and catch the eyes of the boy that was his friend at the pizza parlor. My narrowed slits widen slightly, one eyebrow cocked as if saying "didn't expect seeing you here."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next