Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 97 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:44 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 15 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 15 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

4 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 15 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Jackson

My sketch pencil broke, so as I paced around the room to the only manual sharperner, I can feel eyes on my back. You know, that weird paranoid feeling you get when you just know someone's staring the hell out of you.

I turn, and catch the eyes of the boy that was his friend at the pizza parlor. My narrowed slits widen slightly, one eyebrow cocked as if saying "didn't expect seeing you here."

WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 15 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by KenzieJo Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:04 pm

My eyes widen when he matches my gaze, and I turn back to a confused Greg. "Who are you looking at?" He asks, turning around and craning his neck to see. I curse silently as he turns back clueless look on his face. "Who is that?" He asks innocently.

"It's, its no one." I tell him, standing. "I'll be right back." I tell him, knowing the numerous questions that he would soon be asking if I didn't leave. I walk up to Jackson slowly, a little anxious. "Your Jackson right?" I ask once I stood in front of him.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Jackson

I sigh, not wanting to have this conversation right now nor thinking that art class was the place to do it.

"Or so they tell me," I respond halfheartedly, my shoulders slumping as if I carried the weight of my words on my shoulders. Right now, I wanted to be anyone but Jackson Miller.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:19 pm

I rub my arm, feeling uncomfortable around him. "I'm Jac. I just wanted to apologize for yesterday. I didn't" Didn't what? Didn't want to catch him with the girl I happen to like? "I didn't mean to ruin your lunch." I closed my eyes, feeling I should just go.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:22 pm

.Jackson.

The bell's shrill rings comes to my safety for once, so without giving him an answer but one long, cold look I gather my supplies and begin to return them to their places.

"Finder's keepers, I guess." I grumble, not looking at Jac or anyone else. "Maybe that's what you get when you leave your girlfriend for two years." I brush past him, slinging my bag over one shoulder despite the weight of my text books.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:27 pm

I look after him with a troubled expression until Greg comes to my rescue putting my bag in my arm he mumbles some question but I don't catch it, only his defeated sigh a moment later and words of goodbye. I wander out after him with my own sigh and compose myself.

"You alright?" Tom asks as he walks beside me after a minute of silence. "Yeah." I say noncommittally and I don't have to see Tom to know he was rolling his eyes.

"Is it Jackson?" He asks, and I nod, of course he would know. "Don't worry about it Jac, they're relationship was years ago right. In the past?" I nod again, Tom was right, I could deal with this. I give Tom a hug before we enter the english room, taking our usual seats in the back of the room.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:37 pm

(kenzie? will u join my chat... CHEESE ITS A PICTURE? It's in fantasy..Razz thnx)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15