Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 10 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 10 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

4 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 10 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:52 pm

I shake my head at his outstretched hand, clearing the jump by myself with only a little struggle. It wasn't that I didn't want the help, I've just always been independent. When he asks about Jackson, I go a little pale, knowing that sooner or later he'd ask.

"Um..." I say, staring off at a faraway point and contemplating how to say this. "A...former boyfriend. He's just sort of hung up on me, ya know." I glance at him nervously. There's a lot more to the story then I'm letting on, but I fall silent.

WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 10 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by KenzieJo Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:14 pm

"Oh." I try to hide the disappointment in my voice but know i didn't do a good job. Its not like I haven't heard it before, but its also not like I haven't been the one telling someone. Some people tell the truth, some don't, its just hard to see the difference in the two.

I hear the music before I see the house, 30 seconds to mars means Ana's there. We hop over a log and into the clearing, no one knows about this place but us. Tom and I had found it when we were six, broken but so amazing. It was slow work but soon we'd built it back up close to its former glory. It was a sanctuary for all of us to do what we please. I lead Charlie to the stairs on the other side, taking her up to the large tree house on the old oak.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:44 am

"Sorry." I whisper, seeing the disappointed look on his face. But now he's leading me up the tree house, cutting our talking time short.

The first thing I see is the candy. Piles upon piles of it, some stacked in cups, bowls, and a few just spread out on the table. There's also various sodas, some junk foods, and music blasting- kings and queens, by 30 seconds to mars.

"This is cool." I comment, looking around the small sanctuary.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:26 pm

"Thank you." I look at her, meeting her gaze for a moment before letting my eyes scan for who's here. Ana and Greg are balancing on two old chairs, trying to hang the white curtain on the bare wall. Tally is throwing the last few pillows and blanket, completely the large piles on the ground in the middle of the room, behind her Tom is messing with the projector, making sure is all in running order for the movies. "I wonder what our movie theme is." I say to Charlie, although I know she has no idea what weeven do here.

Hearing creaking on the steps I walk to help Marc and Frankie with the piles of take out in their hands. "Clowns." Marc says, shuddering, "It, Drive Thru, and Clownhouse." Frankie added and I laughed, we were going horror tonight, perfect. I'd only ever seen It but that was enough
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:25 pm

I have to suppress a grin at Marc's more or less horrified face as Frankie lists the movies we'll watch. I've never had a problem with horror, but clowns have sort of freaked me out ever since my oh-so scarring trip to the circus when I was seven. The goddamn clown smushed a pie in my face. Yeah, it sounds like it would be fun, right? No. It. Is. Not. Fun.

I blink, snapping out of my tangent. Tom's fiddling with the projector, attempting to calibrate the screen.

"A little to the left," I offer my advice.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:47 pm

(clowns are not fun.)

"Thanks." I hear Tom say, I turn to look and see him finally setting the projector in the middle of the screen. "I was never very good at this." He tell Charlie. Smiling that Toms being nice I begin opening the paper cartons of food, letting the heavy smell fill the room. "So what are we gonna watch first?" Greg asks, holding the dvds in hang.

"IT." I hear Ana chime in, jumping to Marc's side as he holds back another shudder, "Then Clownhouse then Drive Thru. Start with the scariest, end with the funniest so we can all sleep." I hear Tally laugh has we agree its a good idea.

Every one begins crowding around the table for food, I turn to Charlie. "What would you like? We've got pretty much anything." I already grabbed my orange chicken and chow mien." For now I put Jackson behind me, and grin widely at her.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:02 pm

I grab a small bag of lays and a bottle of coke, since I wasn't really hungry after my meal with Mat.

I take a seat in one of the plush beanbags next to Jac, my eyes trained on the screen as the opening credits roll across the screen. Tom goes to turn off the solar power lamp, to "add some effect." Marc is still looking scared out of his wits.

I quietly take a sip of my drink as the actual movie begins, glancing at Jac with amusement when Marc lets out a little grunt that sounded like "Always making me watch this shit."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:18 pm

I return Charlies gaze with a devilish grin, telling her silently that yeah, we have always made him watch this shit, and its still funny.

I settle in as they introduce the horrid Pennywise. The beginning of the movie wasn't exactly scary, so it would be awhile until we heard Marc's girly screams. I pick my orange chicken up cautiously before it drops back into the carton. I had always had trouble with chop sticks. I try again, this time successfully reaching my mouth with a satisfied 'mmm'.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:02 pm

I smother a laugh with the back of my hand, popping a chip in my mouth and chewing slowly as the movie proceeds. We're about a half hour into it, when a horrific set of claws suddenly flash across the screen, making me jump and unthinkingly reach for Jac's hand. Then, I realized what I just did and feel my cheeks heating up. Luckily, it was pitch black in here.

I slowly draw my hand away. "Sorry" I whisper, shoving it in my pocket so it won't do any other irrational things.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:49 pm

I glance at her, shooting a warm smile I hope she can see. "You fine." I tell her as I hear Marc yelp behind me. A quick glance at him and I settle back in, not moving my hand from it position between us. If anything I'd only moved closer to her, knowing I definitely didn't mind her grabbing my hand
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:54 pm

I could detect the faint outline of Jac's lips pulling into a soft smile, which sort of made my stomach do this weird flipping thing. A little voice in the back of my mind was screaming to shut up and watch the movie, but I ignored it as I inched a little closer, taking my hand out of my pocket and placing it back in his. With my free hand I grab another chip and chew quietly.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:20 pm

I smile to myself, lacing our hands together. I look around the room again, not really focusing on the movie. The quick scan reveals only half of us are watching the movie. Marcs got his face burried in a pillow while Ana is running a hand through his hand comfotingly. And Frankie and Greg, well Frankie and Greg are occupying eachother. Rolling my eyes, I turn my gaze back to the screen, tensing slightly at the scarier scene I wasn't expecting.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:30 pm

I watch as the scene unfolds, not only on the screen but also behind me. "Get a room." Someone whispers to Frankie and Greg, but they're too busy sucking each other's faces to notice.

Smiling, I lean back in my chair and keep my hand in Jac's, not feeling frightened by the sight of the clown any longer.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:57 pm

As the ending credits roll I realize how close I'd moved to Charlie, our shoulders a hair away from touching. Someone flicks on the lights and I close my eyes to the sudden brightness, grimace on my face. As the next movie is set up I hear Ana snicker.

"C'mon guys. movies over." I snicker and turn around to see a blushing Greg, face as red as a tomato, and even the immodest Frankie's eyes are downcast with a hint of rose in his cheeks. We're just playing, they always do this to themselves on movie nights.

Stretching my legs I turn to Charlie, "I'm going to get some candy and a drink, want anything?"
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:05 pm

I shiver as the end credits roll, standing and stretching my arms over my head. "Nah, I'm good." I didn't miss how close our beanbags had drifted together, like magnets.

It was nice though, and I couldn't deny it despite how much I wanted to.

"Drive thru's up next." Tom smiles, Taking It out of the VCR and putting Drive thru in. People were getting up and restocking on food, but the previews would take a while to get through, so it was almost like intermission.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:21 pm

I stretch and walk over to the table, grabbing a bag of gummy worms and a coke, Tom comes up behind me, poking me in the ribs. "So." He says in a low whisper, "Charlie? What happened to Ashley?" He's joking but I punch him in the arm anyways, earning a laugh.

"I think you made the right call anyways." He tells me as he leaves walking back to Tally and handing her a sprite. I smile a bit, its nice to know Ive got my best friends approval, even if I don't need it.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Now that I thought about it, that lone pack of life saver gummies looked pretty good. I silently walk over to the table and grab them, along with a new coke. Tom's whispering something in Jac's ear that I don't quite catch, but it makes him smile.

My curiosity suddenly peaked, I strain to listen, knowing he wouldn't see me because Marc was blocking my way to get to the cheetos.

I only got the last part of it, something about Ashley, which made my cheeks flush. Were they back together? Suddenly, my curiosity melted into anger. He sure made it seem like he liked me back there, and I was starting to fall for it. What a tease- they must have been planning something from the amused look on both of their faces.
Realizing I'd let my guards down, I made a silent oath to permanently leave them back up, and to most defiantly not let Jac Archer's charm get to me. My heart couldn't take any more pain. I stalked back to my chair as the movie began, pulling my beanbag chair back a few inches away from him.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:20 pm

(sorry, went to a get together at my teacher's house)

I turn to go back to my seat, the movie having already begun. Sitting down I realize I can no longer feel the warmth of Charlie's body close to mine. When I glance over its obvious she's moved the bean bag beneath her. I shoot a confused look her way, wondering if I'd done something wrong.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:03 pm

{Haha, it's okay. Have fun?}

I ignore his confused glance, shaking my head a little as I settle further into my chair, wishing that it's soft fabric could pull me further away from this. I can't believe I allowed myself to be so...so...stupid!

I pop a life saver in my mouth and chew harder than necessary, my teeth grinding painfully against each other. Suddenly, my phone lights up in my pocket as a text message comes in. From Jackson.

When can i see u?

I close my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose with my thumb and index finger. Although, amidst my anger I no longer felt such distaste toward seeing him.

Soon. Tomorrow- want to do lunch? I text back, and a moment later a new text comes in.

Yeah. Mario's pizza @ 12?

Sure.

I miss you.

I know.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:12 pm

(Oh yes, she's great. and I met my MPG (Advisory) peers who Ill be spending the next three years with. So it went well. OH! and fyi, Im leaving for camp wed. morning, for school and will be back most likely on Saturday.)

Still confused by her sudden coldness I turn to look at Tom, who gives me a shrug and equally confused look. Glancing back at her I see her with her phone out, texting furiously.

Trying to cheer her up I lean in, "Don't you know its not nice to text during a movie?" My voice is light and playful as I smile at her.

KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:16 pm

{That's great! And I hope you have fun at camp Smile}

Come on, C. I know you miss me too. The text itself suddenly sends a rush of warmth through me, and I realize that I have missed him. A lot. More than I wanted to.

Then, Jac's smooth as silk voice snaps me back to reality.

I don't return his playful smile as I slide my phone back into my pocket. "Sorry." I deadpan, returning my eyes to the screen as I inconspicuously lean away from the warmth of his body, as inviting as it is.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:21 pm

(haha, thanks you, hopefully Ill have fun as long as the senior pranks aren't too bad.)

My smile turns into a pout as I lean back to my own seat. I take another sip of my coke but set down my candy at my feet, not really hungry for them anymore. Even though I'm turned to the screen Im not paying attention to the murdering clown, or even Marc's screams. Im silent as I keep glancing at Charlie, wishing I knew what in the world I had done wrong.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:25 pm

I bite my lip, trying to pay attention to the rest of the movie but failing every time when I can feel Jac's persistent eyes watching me. Digging my nails into my skin, I look down to see angry red crescent shapes on my palms moments later.

Calm down. Breathe. I command myself. Don't look at him.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:30 pm

Finally giving up I lean again over to her. "Is something wrong Charlie?" I ask, my voice concerned. I cocked my head, trying to look her in the eye, but she was avoiding me, and I could tell.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:35 pm

Finally, I meet his eyes, our faces merely inches apart. His breath is hot on my face, rolling off of my skin.

The tree house is suddenly feeling hot- too hot to bear. My heart is pounding painfully against my ribcage, as if threatening to burst out of my skin. "I think I should go." I murmur, my eyes not leaving his.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:40 pm

"Why?" I ask her still whispering, I could feel a few flickering gazes on us but I ignore them. "Did I do something wrong?" I place a hand lightly on her arm, physically trying to convince her to stay, I wanted to fix it if something was wrong.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next