Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 97 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:44 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 8 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

4 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 8 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:21 pm

"The half decent ones are over there," I call out to Jac when he enters and heads to the hoodies section. I gesture to the solid color men's hoodies on the left wall, they were a few dollars more expensive, but with Volcom material and lasted forever.

I stand on my tip toes to reach a pink and green striped polo, gently tearing off it's a price and crossing it out with a red felt marker and rewriting it's new price on the tag.

{Sorry- who's he? I only know of the fight club movie that came out in 1999...with brad pitt and edward norton}

WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 8 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by KenzieJo Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:48 pm

(The movie is based off the book. its his most famous work)

I smile to charlie and give a wave of thanks, walking over to look through the hoodies. I find a few nice ones tthat would suit me fine until I see the price, and I think i choke a bit. There was no way I was spending sixty dollars on something I could make. I knew it was good quality, but it wasn't worth it to me. Walking over to the sale rack I grab a few good deal on plain v necks, their thin, but I liked layering.

I walk to Charlie next, making a face at the polo's. "Those are so ugly." I tell her, I'd never been a fan of polos, let alone pink and green ones.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:56 pm

{I found it on amazon...I think I'll get it. The movie was awesome, so the book's gotta be 10 times better(: }

I reach over and grab a blue and brown one, ripping off the price tag and tossing it in the garbage. "You're telling me. I'd look like a freaking prep if I wore this." Shuddering a little at the thought, I hang the shirt on the rack next to the pink one in the girl's section.

Suddenly, some bubblegum pop song starts playing on the radio, so I make a gagging sound in the back of my throat. "No way." I walk over to the radio and tune it until Ignorance, by Paramore. Turning it up a few notches, I smile, satisfied. "Better."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:01 am

(They're so similar, it was a great transition from book to movie. If you like it I suggest invisible monsters, its my favorite by him)

I snicker at her lightly. "Better, but not perfect." Paramore was good, but not my favorite, Id much rather have indie or old school rock, though I wont say Tom hasn't caught me once or twice rocking out to them. "When do you get off?" I ask her out of the blue, staring with interest.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:08 am

{I'm so relieved. I'll have to read the book and see if they made good castings for the characters.}

"You're so needy, Jac." I chuckle, uncapping the pen with my teeth and remarking a belt down to $7.99. When he asks when I get off, I'm a little surprised but don't let it show on my face. "I get my lunch break in a few minutes, but get off around 4:00." Glancing at his small pile of clothes, I ask "Do you want me to ring those up for you?"
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:13 am

(I think they did snazzy.)

"Well fine, I guess I wont invite you to hang out." I tell her, I was planning on getting her to come to our Saturday get-togethers, always fun, "If thats the way you feel." I hike up the clothes in my hands again, remembering how good of a deal Id gotten on these, before nodding. "I would."
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:17 am

"Hm," I consider as I take off the security tags and toss them in the white recycling basket. "And miss Saturday night meatloaf? I wouldn't dare." I joke, grinning as I ring up each of the shirts. I glance at the computer, making sure they each price correctly. They did, which relieved me.

"Your total is $15.12." I tell him, folding each shirt and putting it in a bag with the receipt on top.

Then the meaning of his words struck me. Was he asking me out?
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:26 am

"Awesome." I say as I grab the bag from her, "But really if you wanna come a bunch of us usually just hang out, either my house of this place in the woods." I give a shrug, I'd made our hang out sound creepier than it actually is, "Its this old tree house thing, super rad." I nod. "But if you'd got plans Id take you up for lunch, my smoothie did nothing for me." I laugh.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:06 am

"Sure. Sounds cool." I nod, fumbling around in my bag for a moment before taking out a pack of Stride Berry to Mint gum. My lunch break wasn't for another 10 minutes, so I had time to kill. "Want a piece?" I offer, reading the packet. "It's an explosion of fruity goodness." I laugh, tossing a piece in my mouth and chewing thoughtfully.

A deer hybrid I noticed around school came in, but didn't look like he needed my help to find anything as he browsed through the clearance section. Plus he didn't mind listening to Phoenix, which made him okay in my book.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:07 pm

I give a little passing wave for the gum and lean against the counter, scanning the shop. "So how long have you worked here?" I ask, I go here quite alot for shopping, either here or the consignment shop ten minutes away, they have the best jeans and one of the only place to find v necks. "This doesn't really seem your style." I compare her green skinny jeans to the mini skirts and polos, raising a brow.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:33 pm

I grin, retreating to my stool behind the register and placing the gum back in my bag.

"I just started for real today. It's not my first choice to work, but I'm doing it to help my mom." I glance at the computer and start up a game of solitaire. Monica would probably have my neck if she saw, but I'd minimize it when she came around to check on me. Chewing my gum absently, I place the Queen under the King, smiling with satisfaction.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:40 pm

I give a smile, nodding, "You take what you can get." I say, being lucky myself to find the smoothie shop. I feel my phone ring and I know its Tom.

the woods or your house?

I roll my eyes when I get a second one, Toms always forgetting something.

And I'm bringing Tally.

"Would you rather go to the woods or my house?" I ask Charlie, not putting away my phone, knowing Tom likes to know in advance.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 pm

I glance from the computer screen to his face and shrug. "Woods is cool with me-" Suddenly I freeze, hearing footsteps coming from the storage room. I quickly click out of the solitaire game craning my neck to see over the small window. It's Monica, coming to check up on me.

Scrambling, I put the radio back to the bubblegum pop tunes and motion for Jac to pretend he's shopping. "I'm not supposed to talk while on the job." I mouth, just as she steps in.

Smiling fakely, I give her a small wave. "Hey, Monica."

"Everything alright? You make any sales?" She asks, ignoring my greeting.

"Yeah, a few."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Giving a nod i turn to the closest rack, girl jeans, I flick through them for a minute before rightly my phone in my hand and texting back Tom.

Woods. Glad to hear Tally's coming. So is Charlie.

Sighing I send another mass text, saying it will be in the woods. I get back one from marc quickly, saying take outs on him and one from Greg for movies.

I don't get one back from Tom, I can't decide if this is good.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:58 pm

"You can go on your lunch break. You've got 30 minutes." Turning, she retreats to her "cave", so I roll my eyes after she leaves.

"Freaking Nazi." I murmur, slinging my bag over my shoulder and sliding over the counter. "Want to go somewhere? I can't stand this place for more than three hours at a time." I inform him, my eyes raking over the pink, glitter, and oh-so many unnecessary sparkles. The Jonas Brother tees and Webkinz mock me constantly.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:04 pm

I snicker lightly, "Of course, whata ya feeling? Theres this great little deli I know." I wave my hand in one direction as we walk out the door. "Or a burger join that has the best grilled chicken burger." I wave in the other direction and shrug. "Im up for anything actually."
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:09 pm

"Whatever you're feeling, Clarke." I grin, looking up at him. "I think that's what I'll you now. Clarke Kent." Pushing the door open, I glance down the street and decide on grilled chicken burgers, so start walking in the direction he pointed out. When my stomach growls, I realize how hungry I am. I didn't have any breakfast this morning, and only an apple for a snack yesterday.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:14 pm

I give a little pout. "I like Jac better." I tell her, "Do you enjoy comics?" I ask her lightly, it was really Tom's obsession, but of course I'd read enough to call myself a fan. I lead her to Sally's Burgers, letting her in the door first. Sally, the owner is behind the counter, she smiles signaling for the usually. Holding up two fingers she nods and walks to the back. "Hope thats alright with you?" I say, not even thinking charlie might want something else, a little frown forms on my face.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:20 pm

"Yeah, that's cool." I say, looking around at the interior. Your typical diner appearance- checkered tiles, red leather booths. Even an Elvis clock hanging on the door leading to the kitchen. Very classy- I decide that I like this place. "Mat's really the one that's into comics. I keep up with the classics, though." I grin, sliding into the nearest booth that's kitty cornered against the wall.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:31 pm

I nod, sliding into the booth as well. "Tom sucked me into it." I tell her looking around. Sally comes out with our drinks, two cokes, and she flashes me a warm smile. "How have you been JacJac? Not getting into fights are you?" She studies my eye with a worried look. "I'm fine Sally, promise, no fights for me." She gives a relieved smile as she turns her gaze to Charlie." Before she says anything more embarrassing than JacJac I intervene. "Sally, this is Charlie. Charlie, Sally."
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:35 pm

"JacJac?" I smile, glancing at him out of the corner of my eye. "Hey. Nice to meet you." She seems nice, sort of like a mother to Jac in an biological way. I sip my coke, letting a small piece of ice cool down my throat as it slides down. "Word on the street's that you make a mean grilled chicken burger." I state.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:43 pm

I watch as Sally smiles at Charlie, liking her already. "Well they are a favorite. thank you." Sally says. A yell comes from the kitchen and Sally rolls her eyes, "Men." Shes says lightly before turning on her heels, "Your food will be out in a minute." She calls over her shoulder.

Grinning I turn to Charlie, explain the name JacJac. "She's good friends with my mom, and she would babysit me here while my mother worked." She was pretty much a second mother, "It was her husband, Carter, calling from the kitchen." Their relationship was cute, a lot of playful bickering and sarcasm. I grinned at her.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:47 pm

I smile back, taking another sip of my coke as I listen to Sally and Carter bickering over how many pieces of lettuce you're supposed to put on the burger. It was a silly argument, but fun to listen to.

"So you've grown up with this food, then. I'm trusting your judgment, Clarke." Even though I can already tell it'll be great. Quality diner food compared to the usual PB&J sandwich? I'd eat here any day. Food produced from a machine is different from food produced by hands.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:55 pm

I shoot a quick grin, "Don't doubt Carter's cooking." I tell her, sipping my drink, its then Sally comes back out, tray in hand and gives us our food. The burgers are large piled high with perfectly grilled chicken and fresh veggies. The side orders of fries hide the rest of the plate. "He's losing his mind." She comments as she heads back to the kitchen and I laugh.

Excited from my old favorite I take a large bite, letting out a satisfied 'mmm'. "I really need to come here more often." I say absently after swallowing.

(Gotta go!)
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:20 pm

{Aww D: haha, see you soon!}

I hesitantly touch the sandwich, pulling the bread off to examine it's contents, then I look at Jac's satisfied face.

"I could completely hate it, Clarke. The world could come to an end. Explode into flames. Mankind itslef- the very humanizing factor left amidst our animal DNA- could completely crash, we could all evolve into animals! Clarke, do you realize that your opinion, and your opinion alone could quite possibly decide the fate of the world?"
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:16 pm

(back. -_- such a long day)

I snort into my coke, almost choking but still managing to roll my eyes. "Just eat it." I tell her taking another bite. "It's only like my favorite food ever. You wont hate it."
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next