Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:33 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

4 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 5 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:38 pm

I round the corner, passing District 2. It's where Ashley and Sarah live, in the biggest house on the street. No doubt tonight it'd be dressed to the nines in twinkling lights, lanterns, balloons, and streamers. Maybe even a chocolate fountain.

The song changes to a faster, more punk rock edge to it. It's loud- Zach always jokes with me by asking how my eardrums are still in tact. But I've always liked loud things; it drowns out the rest of the world. In the end, silence is the one that speaks the loudest.

I'm almost at District 3 now, where I'm pretty sure Jac lives. I've rarely seen him there though- sometimes he's crashed on park benches, picnic tables, even lawns. I've always wondered why.

I speed up a little, not wanting to run into anyone.

WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 5 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:44 pm

While the pizza's bake, Marc comes and takes ana's place, giving Tom a chance to win. My phones vibrates in my back pocket, I arch my back to grab it without getting up. "Hello?" Its Gregory, asking if He and Frankie could come over. I agree and he said they'd be here in ten.

Using this time I go up stairs deciding to take a quick shower. I hadn't been home in about two days so it was nice.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:15 pm

{Tis raining quite hard here...}

Finally, I reach District four and shove my key in the hole, waiting for the buzzer to sound so I can go in. When it does, I find that most of the smaller children are playing outside, free from their elementary schooling earlier than the High schoolers do.

"Charlie! Wanna come play?" They squeak, holding up a basketball.

"No fair! I want her on my team!"

"Sorry, I can't today kiddos. Lots to do." I say, and they all groan and unison. I step inside my house, finding Mat digging through the fridge for a snack.

"Hey, kid." I greet her, ruffling her hair as I take an apple off the top shelf, finding the right place to bite into it.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:34 pm

(Its very sunny here!)

By the time Im dried off and dressed in fresh blue jeans and dark green v neck Gregory and Frankie had showed up, and all of them were eating pizza.
"Thanks for saving me some." I said, stealing a piece from Tom's plate piled high and biting into it while he whines.

(Sorry, for the shortness, kinda cleaning/web surfing)
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:41 pm

{Lol weird! And it's fine.}

"Hey," She responds, pulling out a bag of cheezits and popping a few in her mouth. Some might say she looks like me, but she's shorter, and a little stocky around the hips. And compared to my dark hair and eyes, her hair is gingery with cinnamon colored eyes. I resemble night, while she does day.

"Where's mom?" I ask.

"Work. She'll be home soon."

"Ah. I see. Hey, I'm gonna go stop by the store...do you need anything?" I ask, meaning to pick up some sunflower seeds, even though I'll probably be able to snag a cigarette or two at the party tonight.

"Nope."

I wave goodbye, exchanging my backpack for my wallet and heading out the door.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Halfway through my game with Frankie I get a text from my mom.

Water the plants?

"I was losing anyway." I say as I hand the controller to Ana, getting up to the front door. Walking barefoot the grass is cool and damp. I find the hose and turn it on. My mother prides herself on her garden, it was her true passion. we usually had a stock of fresh food and flowers from it, and in all honesty I enjoyed the garden, so i really didn't mind helping out.

I started close to the house, it usually took a while to get everything, there were the two flower sections, the vegetable and herb gardens, and a few apple trees. I whistled Iron and Wine while I work, On my wings being stuck in my head all day.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:52 pm

When I walk by Jac's house again, I can see him watering the plants, looking content as he carefully sprays each of them in turn.

"Hey." I call quietly, still quite embarrassed by my earlier actions. Awkwardly, I stand on the edge of the lawn, shifting my bag to my left shoulder since my right one had begun to cramp up.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:53 pm

{Brb- dinner time! Razz}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:10 pm

(alright)

I look up, but continue to water the plants. "Hey." I say, wondering why she'd come to my house. I slowly walk watering the plants and moving closer to her. "Can I help you with something?" my voice isn't rude, but there's an edge to it's curious tone. I don't look at her but study a close by apple tree. setting the hose down gently I go up, plucking a perfect apple from the top branch. I turn back to llok at her, biting into the apple, raising a brow.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:14 pm

I swallow, twirling a lock of hair around my index finger absently. I didn't miss the edge to his tone, making me suddenly want to walk away. Or run. Preferably run.

"Sorry. About earlier." I shrug, trying to keep the mood light. Neither of us look at the other- me at the grass, and him at the apple tree. Why did this have to be so awkward? This was why I hated confrontations. I'm a terrible conversationalist.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:25 pm

I chew slowly, looking a bit confused. "Right." Taking another bite I pick the hose back up to finish watering the garden. "It doesn't really matter though, does it?" I ask her, turning to the final plot of garden, full of roses. "You'll still only see me as some slacker jackass." Its happened before, people made assumptions about me, some good some bad. It was bothersome, but I had friends who actual knew me.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:30 pm

I swallow again, really uncomfortable now. Wringing my hands, I keep my eye on the ground, nudging a pebble with the heel of my sneaker.

"It was a stupid idea to come here anyways. I'll just... go." Feeling like I was being suffocated, I shove my hands in my pockets, cheeks heating up with anger.

Turning, I walked back down the way I'd come feeling worse than I had before. Drinking didn't sound like such a bad idea tonight, after all. I hadn't had one in so long.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:43 pm

I sigh, I hadn't meant to scare her away, but she'd hit a sore spot. I finished up quickly as sun would soon be setting, going in the house to the others.

Tom had stolen an outfit from me, Marc a shirt that I had taken from him a while ago. Mumford and Sons was playing thanks to our personal DJ Ana and the party was already started early at my house. We'd just be walking so most of them had drinks in their hand. I opted out in favor of Greg and Frankie, who weren't drinking. Greg gave me a grateful smile.

Frankie was having a discussion with Tom about good music while Greg sat next to him, tail curling around Frankie's waist. Marc and Ana were busy in the kitchen, we just let them be. Opening a Soda pop I went to sit next to them. "So, that retreat." I say to Gregory. We talk about it for a while, both excited to see what the fuss was about
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:49 pm

I got to the store, retreating to the back wall to the sunflower seeds. Grabbing two packs, I also go out on a limb and pick up a pack of Camels, which I'd hide in my bag from mom until the party.

"$12.34" The cashier told me in a rather bored tone, so I shoved a few crumpled bills over the table and tossed my stuff in the bag. "Keep the change." I call out, swinging the door open. Realizing I had nothing to wear to the party, I decided to stop in Anne's Dress Outlet next door, not really looking for a dress but maybe one of the nice shirts they had there. They had some really cool vintage stuff- exactly my style.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Taking another large drink of coke I hear Tom laughing loudly. I watch as he runs from the kitchen to the living room and out the door, a t shirt in hand. Laughing I realize its Marc's, mostly given away by Marc chasing after him Shirtless. Ana walks from the kitchen, holding back her laughs and blushing, her bunny ears almost hiding her face.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:16 pm

I already knew I'd wear my new gray skinny jeans from PacSun- they had to get a pair specially tailored for my slim frame. Being small had it's perks, but mostly it just sucked to be mistaken for a 12 year old.

I walk in, the chiming of bells alerting my presence. A small, pixi-like girl with a short black hair cut and pointy cat ears smiles at me from behind the counter. Right now, I'm one of the only people in the store, other than a disgruntled looking Pig hybrid, who's pawing through the dress rack.

"Hey. Can I help you find something?"

"Just looking." I respond, looking through the shirts. The purple one is too formal, while the white and gray one seems too casual...the green one with the flower on the front is completely unflattering...

But finally, I find something. It's this cream colored button down, with an intricate pearl collar. Not casual, not too formal. And it'd look good with those jeans.

Taking it off the rack, I place it on the counter and also snag a pear of gray lacy flats. If I straightened my hair, I'd look cute. Maybe even turn a few heads, who knew.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:23 pm

(okay, i love modcloth, but it sent me to a picture of a pug first, your link is wonky. I laughed way to hard.)

Once outside Marc began chasing Tom around the yard, reminding me of when we were young. Tom runs and grabs the hose to protect himself and Marc's eyes widen. "Don't you even think about it." Marc say walking closer slowly until he pounces on Tom. The hose goes off and all of us, now watching from the porch, Are laughing, and backing away from the crazy spray. The other two are wrestling on the ground, the shirt all but forgotten, as they both get soaked.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:30 pm

{lmao! sorry bout that.}

She wrapped up my clothes and placed them in the bag, smiling.

"Thank you for your purchase. Have a great day."

"You too." With my new clothes, I felt even worse about tonight. The sun was sinking fast in the sky, so I'd have to hurry if I wanted to be able to get there and not look like a complete mess. I'd only heard of these types of parties in the movies, but never bothered to go to one. However, I did know one thing: There was booze, and lots of it. Plus drunken games of spin the bottle, strip version. Fun, fun.

Walking fast, I figured I'd have a half hour to get ready and straighten my hair before the party. Hopefully there wasn't a guest list- I wasn't exactly invited officially. I had the sneaking suspicion that I was just coming to be the designated driver for Zach, but said nothing.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Finally my laughter dies down and Im able to sneak and shut off the hose, the wrestling slowly calming down with it. Both the two lie on their backs in the wet grass laughing, Marc's shirt about a foot from him he grabs the sopping fabric.

"I suggest if you guys wanna go to the party you should go dry off." Tell them, then add, "And Tom, isn't Tally going to be here soon?" At this his eyes widen in realization and he runs into my house and up the stairs to my room to grab yet another outfit from me. Marc goes to the downstairs bathroom for a towel, waiting til Toms done to grab his own clothes.

I smile as Tally walks up, a little confused by where Tom is but other wise happy. While we all wait for the two two of them she chats with Ana, and I slip on a dark grey hoodie and TOMS while talking photography with Frankie.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:48 pm

When I get home, I rush upstairs, taking off my school uniform- plaid skirt and white blazer- for the gray skinny jeans I found in my drawer and cream colored top. Glancing at myself in the mirror, I carefully tear off the tags as to not rip the fabric.

Sitting down on the edge of my bed, I plug in my hair straightener and brush through the tangles while I wait for it to heat up. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I actually snagged my mom's pink lip gloss and added some peachy colored shadow on the crease of my eye. As I straightened my hair in sections (since is was so long) I contemplated about how the evening would go tonight. I realized that I couldn't get drunk- I might be a cold hearted bitch, but doing that to Zach would be just plain awful.

{Lol perfect picture of Charlie with her hair straightened, and violet eyes instead of blue- https://media.photobucket.com/image/girl%20with%20straight%20black%20hair/HelloimDeAnna_13/AllieSextt/photobucket.jpg?o=4}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:57 pm

(hehe, your persons hair reminds me of my own, long and crazy, I neva straighten it)

We chat for little while once Tom and Marc are dry, and we've relayed the story to Tally. She seemed really nice, very smart and polite, she'd be good for Tom. We head out since walking would take a little bit, all laughing and enjoying the beautiful night. Ana abandons Marc and walks up to me and Tom.

"You alright?" She asks me, I give her a confused look. "I saw you and that girl Charlie in the yard." She explains and I nod. "Yeah, it was nothing." I flash her a grin and she returns it. "If you say so, but Im here if you need to talk." Nodding to her she falls back to Marc, while Toms telling another story about one antic or another.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:02 pm

{Lol my hair is curly...completely unruly. I never straighten it in the summer- too hot.}

I finally finish, pulling on the gray flats I'd bought and checking myself over in the mirror.

Woah. I looked...good. I mean, not as if I didn't try to look half decent every day, but today it was like looking at a different person. But the eyes- deep, heavily lidded, told me otherwise.

Shoving the cigarettes in my back pocket, I head downstairs and leave a note for Mat on the fridge saying that I was going out, but would be back by 1, at the latest.

Grabbing my black pea-coat off the hanger, I stepped out into the chilly night, looking up at the milky twilight. My favorite time of the day. I start walking down the drive, and towards Ashley and Sarah's house in district 2.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:13 pm

(Mine does this weird 75% curly 15% wavy 10% straight. it does get annoying)

We get close the the party and we already see people, in the yard on the porch. We hear the techno music blaring and people yelling. The only reason Im happy for this is we'll go unnoticed. We go inside, Frankie and Tom going to grab drinks, (No alcohol for me Greg and Frankie) while the rest of us find a snug place in the back corner of the room where everyones dancing. Even without booze Ill most likely go to dance, my dancing isn't half bad and I find it really fun.

A few people from our art class wander over to say hi and such, and we exchange a few words before they go to refill their drinks. Its a pretty standard party so far.

(this is his outfit fyi I was bored. http://www.polyvore.com/they_need_more_guys_clothes/set?id=22379900 )

KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:26 pm

{Razz coolio. here's Charlie's: https://2img.net/h/oi36.tinypic.com/23wrzp3.jpg}

I got in my car and picked up Zach at the gate to his district, then drove to Ashley's house and parked behind a small blue Chevy on the sidewalk. I cut the engine, turning to him. The music was blasting from inside, already drunk kids milling around on the porch. The house itself was huge, just as I had suspected, and in the backyard I could see a pool and hot tub filled with kids. Beer bottles were strewn across the lawn. By midnight, the cops would be here for sure.

"Zach, please don't get too smashed tonight, okay?" I plead as we walk up to the house. I see Jac and his group of friends, but there'd be enough people here for me to avoid him, if I was lucky.

"Don't worry bout it, Char." He assures me, stepping in through the front door. I follow behind meekly, only half wanting to grab a beer from the keg that sits on the marble topped counter.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:32 pm

(Almost matching bracelets. I'm learning to make those. Smile )

After saying hi to at least half the school Tom announces its time to dance, and all of us leave except for Greg and Frankie.

The songs are fast and loud, as we enter the mass of bodies, and we get split up easily. I move my hips fluidly to the music, going with the flow of the people around me. Its a nice release for such a long day.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:38 pm

{Lol bracelet twins!}

"Hey, you want a coke?" Dave, a jock comes up from behind me and offers the red plastic cup.

"Sure." I respond and take a swig, but feel some strange burning sensation in the back of my throat. It felt nice. Taking another swig, then another, I begin to feel dizzy, my head swimming.

"What's in this?" I ask, swishing the contents of the cup around.

"Oh, nothing. Just a little something extra." He murmurs in my ear, making my take a small step back. I start to walk away, to find Zach. Luckily, he doesn't follow me.

Throwing the red plastic cup in the garbage, I try to sort through my hazy thoughts, knowing the alcohol would soon take effect.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next