Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 97 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:44 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

4 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 3 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:23 pm

I turn to grab my bag, confused by Charlies comment until o\I come face to face with Ashley and Sarah, their cat tails swishing. I shoot them a quick smile before making my way out the door. I thought Id gotten away until they'd cornered me in the hallway.

Ashley trails a finger down my chest. "Jac." Her voice is sickly sweet, "You know I'm throwing a party this weekend." She crowds close to me, whispering in my ear. "I'd love it if you could make it." hot breath makes me move away smoothly, a fake smile on my face. I place my hand on her shoulder, playing with a bit of her hair. "Oh, I'll definitely try to make it. But you know places to be." I give her a wink, and she giggles, going to place a kiss on my cheek before she walks off with Sarah.

I sigh and walk down the hall, meeting up with a laughing Tom. I punch him, mumbling how she was a siren, and would eat my soul. He just keeps laughing while we walk into class.

KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 3 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Zach meets up with me in the hall, looking sweaty as he'd just gotten back from gym.

When he nears, I recoil with a grimace. "Ew. Did you take a shower? You stink."

"Shower's broken." He grumbles, looking frustrated. "I have to go all the way down to the health room now and use that one. I'm probably gonna be late for Chem- there's gonna be a line."

" 'Kay. I'll save your seat." I call over my shoulder, inconspicuously trying to back away from his stench.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:46 pm

In math I sit in the back with Tom, where Ms. Harper won't notice or care for us. Really she's always had a sweet spot for me. Propping my feet on the desk I listen to Tom tell stories about gym, about how he did this awesome backhand and accidently pegged this boy, he couldn't remember who, in the back of the head.

we both snicker while the lesson starts. I jot down quick notes, most don't realize that everything she teaches us is from the book, so you look on the right page and there it is, and finish well ahead of the class.

scanning I begin drawing again while Tom whispers more stories. This time of a cheetah girl on the other side of the room. Her features are striking, I pay close attention to get every detail right.

"Dude?" Tom asks, looking at me. "I asked if you were going to Ashley's party." I give him a look. "She tries to molest me in the hallway." I say, "But maybe, It should be fun enough." We exchange devilish grins.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:14 pm

sorry computer crashes sometimes
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Luckily, it's a lecture day in Thompson's class, which actually meant "Pass notes to your friend day and hope not to get caught." Which was simple enough for me.

Worst gym class ever, Zach scribbled to me, sliding the note skilfully over to my side of the table.

Why?

That asshole Tom did a backhand and clocked me in the head.

Oh. Jac's friend, right?

Unfortunately. And he just walked away. Didn't even apologize. Broder had enough sense to blow the whistle just then so I didn't screw up his face.

I didn't say it, but I knew Zach couldn't actually clock anyone in the face. He was just too...Zach. Short, slightly pudgy, nice Zach with the perfect parents and perfect grades and perfect life, basically. Sometimes it annoyed the hell outta me, but I shut up about it. I was one of his only friends- I might be sarcastic, but I wasn't cruel.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:23 pm

KenzieJo wrote:sorry computer crashes sometimes

It's okay Smile Sorry I'm so slow. I'm like, the worst roleplaying partner ever lol. Oh and how was work BTW?
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:33 pm

I don't do much in math, the homeworks' too easy and Im done in ten minutes. Tom and I are just talking when Ms. Harper calls us up. We exchange worried glances and head up, Tom letting me do all the talking. "Yes Ms.H?" I ask sweetly, she gives me a warm grin. "Could you boys take these boxes down to Mr. Thompson's class. They were brought here by mistake." I give her a lazy grin. "Of course." I turn to pick up on of the boxes, "And you can take your bags, I won't expect you back." I shoot a winning glance to Tom as we head to grab our bags and head from her class. the woman loved me.

We stroll into The chem room, heavy boxes in arm, Thompson motions us to put them in the back. We go and talk to a minute, Tom and him have always gotten along, Him being the couch and Tom being the star of the tennis team.

KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:34 pm

oh no your fine.
Works great, I get to serve up Hawaiian shave ice and mini donuts all day. couldn't be better.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:11 pm

{Haha, awesome!}

Thompson's lecture is suddenly interrupted by the sound of guffawing. And before they even busted through the doorway, I knew it'd be them. Because that's just how lucky I am.

"Class, for now please continue with questions 1-3 on page 16." Thompson says. I look down, hearing someone pace to the back of the room to chat with the boys for a moment, while they carry the boxes over. But I don't bother to look up and see who it is.

Then, when they put the boxes down, they start talking. And once again, just my luck, they happen to be right behind my chair. While I'm trying to finish this stupid assignment so my Friday night could be freed up.

I whip around to face them, an irritated expression etched across my face. "Can you two please shut up?" Then I realize Thompson's the one they're talking to...

"Oh. Uh...sorry." Did I just tell the teacher to shut up?! That couldn't go over well...

Last edited by WeAllFallDown-* on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:20 pm

I raise a brow in Charlies direction, wondering if she realized Mr. Thompson was with us. "Charlotte, is that any way to treat a fellow student?" He asks her sternly, before turning back to Tom, "So are you ready for the tournament this Thursday?" he asks him. Tom nods and they go on talking. "Nice one Charlie." I whisper, "Trying to get in trouble?" I ask while the other two are occupied.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:23 pm

I turn around to glare at him, but since he'd leaned in a little to whisper in my ear, our noses were nearly touching. Pulling away from him, embarrassed, I try to tune him out.

"No, but I might get in trouble if you keep talking to me. So it'd be just excellent if you could please back away a few hundred feet and leave me to do my work."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:39 pm

"Your so touchy." I say pulling away, "Need to relax a bit." At that Tom comes up to me, waving a goodbye to the teacher. "See you later Darlin'." I tell her grinning.

Me and Tom wait out the rest of our time before lunch in the hallway. Tom's pumped for the tournament and I smile. We had grown up together, and I think we'd always be best friends.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:44 pm

I sigh, raking a hand through my black hair as I contemplate what to do next. His smiling was kind of nice...

Pinching myself, I snap back to reality. His smile was not nice. He was just trying to charm me. I've seen him do it so many times before.

Luckily, they left then, but of course not giving me a flirtatious wink and calling me "Darlin'." And not before along, he'd be slinging his arm around my shoulder in the hallways, carrying my books...I just didn't understand why. I wasn't like Sarah or Ashley, the type of girls he usually pursued.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:59 pm

Tom and I go head to lunch just a minute early, so we can get the good food. The bell rings the second we step in the door and we quickly shuffle to the lunch lady.

We grab our food, me a Caesar salad and Tom a hamburger, we're sitting before the the majority of the students enter. Marc and Ana come to sit with us, sitting together and holdings hands. I smile at the two, they'd been together a year, both happy as ever. I'd always been a tad jealous but never said anything they were friends after all.

The table next to us was crowded with burly seniors, laughing with Ashley and Sarah along with a few of their friends. They try to call me over but I hold up a hand, declining while Marc talks about the art show in two weeks.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:06 am

The bell rings then, so I dash out as fast as I can, dodging through the mass of students. It's taco day, which go fast. If you don't want cold tuna fish...

Just the thought urged me to speed up. I was nearly sprinting, my slim frame luckily allowing me to pass like a blur. Bursting through the cafeteria doors, I make a mad dash for the warm lunch line, skidding across the linoleum since the floor was just washed. Luckily, I grip the wall to keep from falling.

"'Scuse me. Parson me. Move, please." I push past people to get in line. Standing on my tip toes, I try to look over people's heads to see if there was any hot food left...any at all. All that's left is the tuna.

"Damnit!" I sigh, frustrated. I always packed my stuff up too late. Glancing beside me I saw Jack, who looked equally as upset.

"High school is brutal," He said, so I nodded in agreement.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:30 am

Ana's telling a story about her and Marc hanging out. "And when I called to him he wasn't paying attention and crashed his longboard right into the curb. Flew I swear ten feet." I laugh loudly, thinking about seeing Marc's lanky frame fly through the air.

"I could've gotten seriously hurt." He say seriously, but grinning. We just roll our eyes. I take another bite of my salad when Ashley comes over,chewing gum daintly. "Hey." She says sitting close to me. "So I was wondering, this Saturday, you could come early to the party. To help, you know, set up?" Her voice is airy light, and I can smell her heavy perfume she's so close. I lean away towards a smirking Tom. "I don't think so Ash, Ive got plans earlier that day with Tom." I glance at him and he nods. He may be a jack ass but hes here when I need him. She pouts and walks off, steaming. Once she's out of ear shot Ana cracks up, leaning onto Marc, I just roll my eyes, a little red in the cheeks.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:29 am

Me and Zach find our usual table, who a handful of other kids occupy. The ones that I can actually stand- Whitney, a shy Raccoon Hybrid, Ben, an iguana hybrid, Penny, a cat hybrid, and Tripp, a mouse hybrid. Well, his real name is actually Kenny, but everyone calls him trip 'cause he's so clumsy. And Penny and Kenny just sound too similar.

I find the seat next to the wall and lean against it, half propping my feet up on the table while I take a swig of my energy drink.

"So, I was invited to Ashley's party tonight..." Zach says casually, glancing around the table as if for our approval.

This makes me nearly choke to death on my drink. "Wait, what?" I cough, patting my chest. "Did I seriously just hear you right?"

Zach nods a little uncomfortably.

"Aw, come on Zach. Don't tell me you're going..."

"I was thinking about it."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:26 am

"Hello? Come on Jac." I heard Tom say his hands waving in my face and I sigh, putting down my sketch pad. "You still worried bout the exibit next week?" I nodded at him, glancing again at the sketch of Ana and Marc, Ana's furiously trying to finish her math While Marc's hunched next to her, pointing out answers.

"Don't even worry about it man, you've got like what? ten peices in the thing?" He gives me a stern look and I chuckle. "Five."

"And their five of the best peices in there, you know it. That painting you finished two weeks ago is amazing." He flourishes his hand. It was always nice that Tom tried to be interested in art with me, he wasn't half bad but his passion was in sports, and that was fine by me. Its what friends were for

KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:54 am

Whitney looks up from her book to watch our little predicament. She seldom says much, but when she does it's mostly her helping me out with Chem homework.

"Zach, come on." Penny says, peeling off a piece of tomato from her taco. Penny hates tomatoes. "That's just a dumb idea."

"I refuse to be designated driver again." I add on, referring to the time when Zach first tried booze...bad things.

"It's basically a bitch fest there." Ben puts in his two cents, and I can't help but smile at his colorful language.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:07 pm

Marc and Ana leave early, his arm around her waist as they head to math for help on her last math problem. Tom turns to me, ignoring anyone else at our table. "You need to relax Jac. You've been worrying too much about it."

"I'm perfectly relaxed Tom, I've no idea-"

"Lets go to the party." He cuts me off.

"Oh no Tom." I tell him, packing up my bag. "Not happening."

"We'll go late, there will be so many people there Ashley wont even know your there. Come on." he gives me a caring grin. I sigh, and he takes it as a yes. We get up, throwing away our food before making our way to art class, my tail flicking cautiously.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:16 pm

"Come on, just stay for an hour. I won't drink, I swear." Zach says, using his persuasive voice.

"One hour. That's as long as I'm staying." I finally give in, and the rest of the table shoots me glances, as if saying 'What have you just gotten yourself into?'

I have no freaking idea.

-*-

After lunch, I've got free period, which isn't actually "free." You get to choose from either Art, Music, Writing, or Photography as your elective class. Of course, I chose music.

Swinging open the door to room 121, the band room, I'm one of the only people here yet. Which is a good thing.

Sitting down at my drum set, I pull my headphones over my head and blast the music, tapping out a rhythm along with it. It starts out slow, but soon I'm adding some cymbals, and faster drumming patterns.

Boom de boom be boom boom boom.

The sound explodes around the nearly empty walls, ricocheting back into my drumsticks and over again.

Boom boom boom crash de boom crash boom.

I'm really getting into it now, beads of sweat dripping down my forehead. A few people had walked in, and stopped for a moment to watch.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Toms distracted once we enter the room, walking over to talk to the cheetah hybrid girl I'd sketched in math. I smirk as she runs a hand through her short spikey blonde hair, and adjusts her glasses every five seconds.

Watching them I don't notice Mr.Adams walk up to me, her small old frame excitedly shaking. "Jac m'boy. Just who I wanted to talk to." He doesn't even let me say hi before going on. "I was going through some of the older works and I found another piece of yours that I'd love to put in. Is that alright?" He's grinning and I stand silent for a minute. "Of course it is, thank you Jac. I'll leave you to work now." He scurries off before I can say anything and I just shake my head, not even knowing what piece hes talking about.

i walk to the back of the room and set up my recent painting. Gregory is already there. Not really friends outside of art we actually have a lot in common. He nods to me and i see the graphite covering his hands, he's most likely spent lunch in here. I grab my paints, mixing them before beginning on a new painting.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:52 pm

When I finish, I feel like I've melted into a puddle. Wiping my damp brows with the back of my hand, I look up to see that Mr. Sanders (or Pete, as he prefers) has walked in and was watching me intently.

"Very, very good Charlie." You see, that's the great thing about Pete. He's like, the only teacher that doesn't call me Charlotte. He's like a teenager himself.

"Thanks, Pete." I say, tucking my drum sticks under my arm, standing up to go to my seat.

"I'd like to have a word with you after class, if that's alright." He murmurs in my ear, so I nod, a nervous excitement overwhelming me.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Im concentrated on my work, not knowing what Im creating as my hands flit over the canvas. The sky's light blues and lavenders, compared to the warmer colors in the landscape. A dark shape is forming in the center, the same swirling colors of the sky but darker.

I hear Gregory come behind me. "A raven?" He asks, and i set down my paints and take a step back. Examining it for a moment, I shrug. "I guess." He nods, "Its good." I give a mirroring nod, this was our relationship. I turn to him. "You going to the party tonight?" I ask him.

He looks a bit confused, cocking his sharp hip. "Maybe, Frankie wants me to go, but he has to promise not to drink first." I nod, remembering the stories Gregory's told me of his boyfriend, he's a sweet heart, but gets a little hands on when he's drunk, and not just with Gregory.

"Well I hope to see you there." I tell him. He shoots me a smile and turns to his drawing, an empty park, its looks ghostly.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:15 pm

As the class proceeds, Pete is playing a video tape on Classical Music, which I only half listen too. It's interesting, but I'm too fixated on what he needed to tell me before class.

Ashley and Sarah are sitting behind me, both who play the flute. I try to tune out the loud whispers, but they won't shut up.

"Omigod, so like...Jac and Tom are totally coming to the party tonight."

"Shut up! How'd you get them to go?"

"Oh, just my sex appeal. He was practically begging to go."

I press my lips in a hard line and clench my fists to keep from saying or doing something irrational. I cannot believe Zach was making me go tonight. The place would be oozing with barely dressed bimbos and sweaty jocks trying to feel me up. Yeah, what a good time.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:30 pm

a few more minutes of working and Tom walks over, he waves to Gregory, and the three of us make a small circle close to our work. "Tally and I are going to the party together tonight." Tom says and I smack him while Gregory congratulates him. "Who's gonna protect me from Ashley and Sarah?" I ask him and he gives me a sheepish grin shrugging. "Sorry." Gregory just laughs, "She's still tailing after you? Didn't you have a thing like ages ago?"

"Don't remind me." I groan, "Id taken her to a gallery and the whole time she clung to me. Didn't even look at the art, let alone listen to me." I shook my head, never again. They both crack up, and i bury my face in my hands. "Hey." Tom says, "I'll still be there, so will Ana and Marc, and Gregory here. We'll tag team to keep her away from you."

I think about it for a moment, coming to the realization all my friends are taking dates, frowning I sigh. "Fine."
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next