Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 97 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:44 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

4 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 2 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:23 pm

"Okay, while I grade your essays on molecular theory, I'd like you all to partner up and take turns observing the slides from the microscope I've left on your lab table." Excited whispers could be heard from around the room, but I only sigh, slumping a little in my seat. Partner work just wasn't my thing; and besides, nobody ever picked me anyways. It worked out.

"Charlotte, I'm afraid you won't be able to do this assignment on your own. I was going to assign you to work with Jac as a lab partner, but seeing as he's absent I suppose you'll have to work in a group of three."

Stifling a groan, I look around the room to find a group that I'd be able to deal with for the next half hour.

WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 2 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Jac: I stroll in, bag over my shoulder to see the room busy. Perfect. "I'm so sorry Kurtis!" I exclaim walking up to him, shoulders slumped and eyes wide. "My mom asked me to run errands this morning before school. Of course I told her I would, you know how hard its been since my da left." I pause for a moment. "And well, I was all the way across town and missed the bus." He stopped me before I could continue. "It's alright Jac, Just take your seat, You'll be working with Charlotte today observing slides." I give him a grateful look before sitting next to Charlotte again. Once he turned away I smirk. "Easy."
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:41 pm

I sigh, half irritated at his cocky demeanor and half relieved I wouldn't have to work with Ashley and Sarah, the barbie twins. I'd end up doing all the work while they file their nails and gossip about unimportant things. Then again, was Jac much better?

"Nice lie," I whisper to him, smirking, when Kurtis turned back to his stack of papers. It actually was a nice lie, but I wouldn't admit that. He didn't need any one else to stroke his oh-so large ego- half the female population at this school already had that under control.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Jac: I smile, "He'll buy anything." I tell her, the teacher was really quite clueless. Leaning back in my chair I take out the bag of fruity candy, popping one in my mouth. "So what are we suppose to be looking at." I stare at the microscope skeptically, never been a fan of science. I pop another candy, offering the bag out to her.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:53 pm

I shake my head, taking out my box of sunflower seeds and pouring a few onto my palm.

"Dunno. Apparently..." I lean over the desk, taking the blue slip of paper with instructions on it. "...we're supposed to identify Prophase, Anaphase, Metophase, and Telophase." Tossing a seed in the air, I lean my chair back a little and catch it in my mouth with ease.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Jac: I roll my eyes. "Boring." I lean forward, looking at the sheet for a moment then to the microscope. "Anaphase." I say bluntly, popping more candy in my mouth. This was easy.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:09 pm

I narrow my eyes, brows pulling together as I take a closer look at the picture through the lens.

"No way. That's defiantly Prophase." I argue, pulling back and resisting the urge to wipe that cocky smirk right off his face. Why did everyone worship the ground he walked on, again?

Oh, yeah. 'Cause he's so dashingly handsome. Yeah right.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Jac: I lean again to look, "Oh, my mistake." I lean back again, studying her. "Since you seem to know this so well You could finish right. Don't want your grade fallin' cause of little old me."

I pull out a pad of paper, propping my foot on the table to write against my knee. I sketch the tree I woke up under this morning, the leaves thick.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:34 pm

I snatch the paper away, really getting frustrated. "Or maybe I could purposefully put all the wrong answers on your paper." I hiss, not wanting to cause a scene in front of the whole class. "I didn't want to work with you either, pretty boy." I grumble, glancing behind me to check if anyone was watching our little predicament. "And you're lucky I covered your as* earlier when Kurt asked where you were."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Jac: "Aw." I give her a little pout, meeting her violet eyes. "You wouldn't really do that would you?" I sit right in the chair again, plucking the paper from her grasp. "Because that would just break my heart, I could fail." Sarcasm drips from my words as a long grin spread on my face. "And if you cared enough to lie for me then, whats giving a couple answers now?"
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:11 pm

"And my fist could just break your pretty little face." I say in a tone equally as sweet. Noticing that a few people had turned their heads to watch, I lowered my tone, my violet eyes stormy. "And I'm sure this won't be the first time you've failed." Jac had a history of being a slacker- a cocky, sarcastic, slacker. But for whatever reason, he always managed to crawl himself out of any situation.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:18 pm

I'm still smiling as I watch her fume, "No need to get violent." I say calmly, popping another candy in my mouth. It was kinda cute, watching this small little girl get so mad, my eyes glittered. "If you want my help all you've got to do is ask." My tone is innocent, as though I haven't been egging her on. In scribbled hand writing I write prophase on my paper for slide one. "See I can do my own work." I lean back again, to be honest the work wasn't hard, just so boring, science was always the same.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:26 pm

I groan, resting my elbows on the desk and placing my forehead in my palm. "I'm completely convinced that a half hour with you is worse than a lifetime in hell." I mumble, trying to calm myself down. I take the paper from him and glance at his poor penmanship, but don't comment on it. At least I'd somewhat motivated him to do something.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:31 pm

"That depends on who you ask." I tell her with wink, laughing again as I switch the slides. I take time to actually examine the slide this time, drumming my fingers on the desk I pull back. "Metophase." I say, I was sure of it. I wait for her to check and make sure I was right, because I knew she would, and pop another candy, smirking.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:38 pm

"I guess you're right about that one..." I glance over at Ashley and Sarah, who are both staring at Jac with pink glossy smiles and batted eyelashes. I make a small gagging sound from the back of my throat, grimacing as I turn back to check Jac's answer. Suprisingly, he's correct.

Metophase,

I write on the line.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:44 pm

"Im not an idiot." I tell her, seeing the look on her face. Many people underestimate me, but the truth is I just don't usually care. I look to Ashley and Sarah giving them a wink and smile that sends them into a fit of giggles. "Those two on the other hand..." I say rolling my eyes.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:48 pm

"Their IQ's combined must be a grand total of..." I glance behind me again, then back to Jac. "4." I finally decide on, smothering a laugh when Kurt looks over to make sure we're doing the work. "But hey, shouldn't you be happy? Two teenage girls willing to jump off a cliff for 5 minutes to talk to you. But for some reason I doubt lot of talking would actually get done..." I trail off, smirking at him.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:00 pm

I acted shocked by her accusations. "What are you suggesting?" I say, although I know its true. I could probably have either of them but really, I take another look back to them applying lip gloss, scrunching my nose. "Im a gentleman." I say proudly.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:10 pm

At this, I can't hold in my laughter anymore. It bursts out, so hard I can't breathe.

"A...gentlemen?" I gasp between spurts of laughter. "Come...on." Calming down, I wipe some tears from my eyes with the back of my hand, clutching my stomach. Surprisingly, nobody had noticed my outburst, which was fine by me. The less attention, the better. "A playboy model would be a better gentlemen than you."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:18 pm

My eyebrow knit together in anger, sure I could be a little troublesome sometimes, but I was always polite. I had apologized to her when I ran into her afterall. I just enjoy a little fun. Sometimes my reputation wasn't all that truthful. I grab the next slide, putting it into the microscope. "Annaphase." I say, pushing it towards her.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Suppressing another round of laughs, I glance at the slide to confirm that his confirmations are correct. They are, again. Jotting down the answer on my paper, I click to the next slide on the microscope.

"Prophase." I say.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:10 pm

I just nod, not bothering to check to see if she's right, just move onto the last slide. "Telophase." I say to her, bored again. "Are we done here?" I pop another candy in my mouth, looking at the clock, class was almost over.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:25 pm

"Guess so." I reply, irked at his bored tone. As if this whole thing was just one freaking piece of cake.

I lean back in my chair, chewing on the last bit of my sunflower seed before swallowing it down with a gulp of the blue Monster energy drink that I brought in this morning. It was half gone now, but these things keep me going all day. Think about coffee, then multiply it by 5. Then, you have the equivalent of one of these bad boys.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:43 pm

"Good." To waste the rest of this time I pull my sketch back out, shading the branches on the tree. I wished it to be forth period already, after that I actually almost enjoyed school. I glanced at Charlie once or twice, watching her sip that liquid poison. I kept popping the candy, sure they were artificial, but they weren't loaded with enough caffeine enough to kill you. I continued working on my tree until the bell rang.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:03 pm

I drummed a beat with my fingers on the desk, waiting for time to pass before the bell rang. Jac was popping candy in his mouth every twenty seconds- where the hell did he get all of that? Did him and Tom rob a candy store or something?

I focused on the beat I was creating; it had some potential. I ripped of a piece of slightly crumpled line paper, jotting down a few lyrics.

I can't handle the rush,

I know you want me too,

Some come on get a little closer,

'Cause I've been feelin' so blue-

The bell rings, so I place the paper in my paper back in my binder and jump out of my seat like a hot potato. Never in my life had I been so glad to get out of here. Ashley and Sarah are approaching Jac, so I smirk over my shoulder before I leave, as if saying "Good luck, I'm outta here."
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:23 pm

I turn to grab my bag, confused by Charlies comment until o\I come face to face with Ashley and Sarah, their cat tails swishing. I shoot them a quick smile before making my way out the door. I thought Id gotten away until they'd cornered me in the hallway.

Ashley trails a finger down my chest. "Jac." Her voice is sickly sweet, "You know I'm throwing a party this weekend." She crowds close to me, whispering in my ear. "I'd love it if you could make it." hot breath makes me move away smoothly, a fake smile on my face. I place my hand on her shoulder, playing with a bit of her hair. "Oh, I'll definitely try to make it. But you know places to be." I give her a wink, and she giggles, going to place a kiss on my cheek before she walks off with Sarah.

I sigh and walk down the hall, meeting up with a laughing Tom. I punch him, mumbling how she was a siren, and would eat my soul. He just keeps laughing while we walk into class.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next