Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

4 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 6 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:38 pm

{Lol bracelet twins!}

"Hey, you want a coke?" Dave, a jock comes up from behind me and offers the red plastic cup.

"Sure." I respond and take a swig, but feel some strange burning sensation in the back of my throat. It felt nice. Taking another swig, then another, I begin to feel dizzy, my head swimming.

"What's in this?" I ask, swishing the contents of the cup around.

"Oh, nothing. Just a little something extra." He murmurs in my ear, making my take a small step back. I start to walk away, to find Zach. Luckily, he doesn't follow me.

Throwing the red plastic cup in the garbage, I try to sort through my hazy thoughts, knowing the alcohol would soon take effect.

WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

*~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I! - Page 6 Empty Re: *~Hybrid: The Lost Society~* OneXOne between KenzieJo and I!

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:47 pm

(A little? hehe she must have a low tolerance.)

I see charlie and am a bit shocked, she never seemed like the partying type to me, she's swaying and I can tell she's been drinking. I don't move, doubting she'd really want to be talking with me, but I keep an eye on her while I dance. Being alone at parties wasn't always the smartest thing, and dare me f I said she looked great, her top was low cut but still modest, and her hair was for once straight.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:54 pm

{Keep in mind how small she is haha}

Brushing the hair away from my sweaty neck, I spot Zach talking to some horse hybrid that I think was in my Biology class last year.

"Zach." I say, or perhaps slur, as I near him. "Can we go soon?" I ask, pressing my hand to my head, which is pounding along with my heart.

"We just got here, Char. Relax." He waves me off, which makes me furious. I'm the one supposed to be driving this ass home?

Kicking him in the shin, I take a cup of beer from the keg and slam the whole thing down in a few gulps, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Charlie," Dave slurs, as he walks up to me. "There you are." He places his hands on my hips, moving in closer as he presses his mouth on mine. His lips are rough and demanding and he reeks of beer.

"Get away from me." I try to kick him off, but I'm powerless against the huge jock. He's steering me towards one of the bedrooms...

"No!" I say, trying to slip out of his grasp but he pushes me hard against the wall, kissing me again.

"Just stop!" I feel like screaming for help. But nobody is there. He opens the door to the bedroom, placing his hands under his shirt and groping me hungrily.

"No...no..." I whisper, not wanting this.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Seeing Dave pull Charlie away I shimmy from the crowd, seeing as her friend isn't going to help her any time soon. I make strong steps over until I can grab onto his shoulder and pull him away. "I believe she said no David." My tone is threatening as I stare him down.

KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:05 am

"What's it to you?" Dave steps closer to Jac and gets real close to his face, then slams his hand into his chest.

I shiver, my head feeling like an anvil as I fall into the nearest chair, leaning over and putting my head in my hands. Zach wasn't here when I needed him, but Jac was. Shouldn't that say something?
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:40 am

I stumble back a step, but otherwise had braced myself, having dealt with drunken guys like dave before. I straighten my stance quickly, lowering my gaze to his.

"If you don't leave now I can tell you what its gonna be." I move close to him, changing my voice to a harsh whisper. "And you don't want to know what that is." My eyes flicker to Frankie and Tom, a safe distance away but watching cautiously. They knew I could take care of this myself, but were ready to jump in if it escalated.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:53 am

I knew what was going to happen before he even did it.

Dave wound his arm back, clenched his fist, and slammed it square into Jac's eye. For a person in his drunken state, it was perfect aim.

A few bystanders had gathered around excitedly, expecting a fair fight. My head still felt like an anvil, I was freezing, and had absolutely no way of getting home, since Zach was probably making out with some girl right now.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:06 am

(Ouch Sad )

I spin from the force and recoil, hands flying to my face. I know Frankie and Tom were coming but I beat them to it. Spinning back to the idiot quickly I pin him against the nearest wall, my forearm pressing dangerously into his throat. I've all but closed his windpipe.

Capturing his drunken satisfied stare in my own fiery sharp one, I know I'm strong enough to hold him back. "That was the wrong move, David." I growl at him, " Now, I'll let you go once you promise apologize to me and Charlie, and leave this party." I apply more pressure to prove my point, his eyes bulge a bit. "Do you understand me?" I wouldn't let my anger get the better of me, I wanted to return the favor of the punch but I counted my breaths, calming myself, knowing Frankie and Tom had my back helped, knowing another one of his friends wouldn't dare come up and intervene with their built frames.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:16 am

{Sad}

Dave was struggling now, and I noticed his face had taken on a sickly shade of blue. Blindly, he reached out and grabbed his jaw weakly, but it was no use.

"This isn't over." Dave growled, pushing away. "You hear me, asshole? Isn't. Over." He stormed away from us and out into the night, slamming the door behind him.

Wincing at the loud sound, I shakily stand and grab the corner of the chair for support.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:22 am

I give him a glance as he runs of dissatisfaction, and close my eyes as the crowds leaves, with the help of Frankie and the now appeared Marc. Tom catches my eye and silently asks if I'm okay. I tell him I'm fine, it hurt like a mother but I'd had worst. He shoots me a worried glance but goes to help Frankie. I turn to see Charlie trying to stand.

By her side i lay on her should to steady her, ready to catch her if she falls. "Are you alright?" I ask lightly.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:58 am

I shake my head, feeling the taste of bile rising in my throat.

"He put something in that coke." I mumble. And whatever it was, it must have been strong. "Can we leave now?" I ask, my bleary eyes looking around for Zach. I'm half leaning against Jac's shoulder, basically dead weight. But that didn't mean much- I'm so light.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:04 pm

"Of course." I tell her, "Did you walk here or..." I leave the note open, following her gaze around the room, My eyes land on Greg and I nod to him, who nods in return. he knows to tell the others I'm taking her home, not trusting her on her own in this state.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:08 pm

I shake my head. "No. I drove." I mumble, stumbling towards the door and just grasping the brass handle when...

"Jac!" Ashley squeals, walking up to us in a thigh length cheetah print skirt and a low cut black top that reveals way too much cleavage. "I haven't seen you all night." Her eyes fall on me and her lips pull downward into a frown, eyes glaring.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:21 pm

"Well you'll not being driving, your in no condition." I tell her, giving her a chance to hand me her keys before I hear Ashley, i close my eyes and suppress a groan, turning to face her with a pleasant smile to counter the forming bruise around my eye. "Well I'm sorry, we were just leaving. Your party was fun, thank you for inviting us." My tone is formal and flat, "But next time I suggest you reevaluate your guest list, so many guests and people start getting hurt." My eyes flick to Charlie and back to her, asking to challenge me. I turn to the door and open it carefully, walking out with Charlie
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:29 pm

Ashley pouts as Jac leads me to the door, her cherry red lips jutting out just a little.

"But, you'll come back, won't you? After you get rid of her." Her blue eyes flick to mine, cold and unforgiving. Feeling woozy and irritated, I turn to her, my violet eyes never leaving her blue one's.

"You know Sarah's boyfriend, Dave? Yeah, he's a real winner. He just tried to lead me to a dark closet. Luckily Jac was there to help me. So, no, for some reason I really doubt we'll be coming back." I was sure that my speech was probably slurred, but even though she stood inches taller than me, I wasn't afraid. Pushing the door open, I stumble slightly out into the cool night, wishing that this was all just one bad dream.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:38 pm

I don't look to Ashley as I follow Charlie out the door. My arms fits easily around her shoulders as I steady her. "It alright." I tell her, "We'll get out of here, I'll drive you home. And everything will be fine." I didn't like how Ashley had gotten to her, it was Ashley's goal all along, but once you knew it it wasn't hard to avoid her mind games.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:43 pm

I shudder a little from the cold blast of wind, and partly because of all that happened tonight. Like a silent movie that's playing behind my closed eyelids. His arm around my shoulder is nice- I feel safe.

We reach my car, I slide in to the passenger seat and curl up in a ball, resting my head against the headrest. My house was only minutes away, so I didn't care about safety violations.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:51 pm

I hop in, stopping for a minute and frowning. I knew how to drive, I just didn't really enjoy it. Tapping one hand on the wheel i put the keys in, bt don't turn it on when I hear my phone right in my pocket. Quickly pulling it out I answer without checking who it is.

"Hey honey, just got home, you gonna be here for dinner?" It was my mom, I got a small smile on my face, "Yeah ma, i may be a while though, not long." She sometimes worried about me staying out, but she trusted me.

"Alright, love you Jac. I'll keep some warm." I can hear her smiling, she and I had the same one, "Love you too, thanks." We hang up and I turn on the car, listening to it rumble to life. I shoot Charlie a sorry smile.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:54 pm

I listened to the conversation through the speaker, smiling a little. "Are you close to your mom?" I ask quietly, eyes still closed due to my fatigue. Nobody really knew the back round story of Jac, only the assumptions. Once you get past the exterior, he was a totally different person.

{Sorry- gtg!}
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:09 pm

bybye

I give a smile as I pull onto the road, vaguely knowing where Charlie lives. "Yeah we're close. Its just us so its always been that way." I shrug, "She works a lot though, so we both aren't home a lot."
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:09 pm

It reminded me of my own mom, a workaholic just to put food on the table. I was starting my own job at the clothing store on 3rd street. It wouldn't make much, but it'd help out.

I nod mutely, yawning as he pulls into my driveway. Finally open my eyes, I study his face, but make no move to get out.

"Does it hurt?" I ask quietly, gingerly reaching out and touching the bruised skin.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:19 pm

My hand flutters to my eye, brushing hers lightly, I'd all but forgotten. "It's not bad, Ive had worst." I tell her, because now aware I could feel the tenderness of it. I trace the outline of it, hitting close to my cheekbone a flash of pain crosses my face, and gone in a second. "It'll be fine in a few days."
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:26 pm

I frown when he winces, feeling a stab of guilt that I took that cup of coke from Dave. I should have known.

My hand lingers on his face for a moment longer than it should have, so I reluctantly draw it away. Looking down at my fingertips, I try to pretend that I didn't notice the tingling sensation left behind.

Leaning in, I gently press my lips to his cheek as a sign of gratitude. "Thank you." I said softly, opening my door and taking the keys from the ignition. I could tell him what a favor he did for me, but it was the touches, the glances, the kisses that mattered more, in my opinion. If he hadn't come...
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:38 pm

I give a small smile as I slide from the car, touching where she kissed for just a moment.

"I guess I should be going." I say slightly going to the other side of the car where she is. I look over my shoulder to her house, its a little run down and I can't tell if anyone's home. "Your not going to be here alone are you?" A little bit of worry buries itself in my stomach, though I realize its a little irrational, she can take care of herself, but I don't feel right leaving her alone.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:41 pm

"My sister, Mattie. She'll be home. But mom usually works late. I'll be okay." I glance at his face, noticing how his lips were turned slightly downward, brows furrowed in a worried stance.

Peering through the dark, I looked through Mat's window and saw her nightlight was on, but she was probably asleep. Glancing at the dash, I noticed that it was already 12:30.

Rubbing my tired eyes, I step out into the cold air, wrapping my arms around myself to fend off the wind.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:58 pm

I stand awkward for a moment, nodding absently. "well if your sure." I tell her, I really should start home but I'm reluctant. I glance to her again, seeing the tired look on her face, deciding it should be time to go. "Well I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow." I tell her, stuffing my hands in jacket pockets.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next