Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Salice:
I start to head through the woods, pushing through the trees silently. there's still the sounds of a fight. Sounds...like more shadows. My lip curls up. it better not be those minions of that child's. As i spot the clearing where the fighting must be, my eyes widen. I haven't seen creatures like these in many decades.

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 9 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Azaela: "Really? Well, I guess it's all you can give him." I didn't eat souls contrary to popular belief. I sold mine and became more powerful than I could ever have been as just an angel. I didn't need to devour human souls for any reason.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:29 pm

aren't they!!! i want that outfit!! Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:32 pm

Ciel : I nod and turn to Sebastien who's taken on an odd look. Somewhat thoughtful...somewhat...something else.
"Sebastien, do i have a busy schedule today?" i ask, taking off my napkin and standing.
Sebastien snaps from his little revere and looks at me in the eye. "Yes, actually, Young Master. You have a meeting with Mr. Stifen. He wants to speak to you about compacting both your Toy companies with his own," He says.
I roll my eyes. "Fine," I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:33 pm

I know! It'd be really cute to wear. Very Happy

Alice: I weakly sit up and saw everyone frozen watching the fight between Alcide and Hunter. "Oh god." I whisper and weakly stand. I watch as Hunter pins Alcide to the ground and starts to beat the living life out of hit. "Stop it! Oh god, hunter stop!" I plead, tears falling.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Azaela: "Toys," I laughed softly under my breath.

what should happen now? o.o
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:35 pm

well Sebastien is going to do some killing with ciel in a minute :3 i dont know what else

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:37 pm

lol sounds like fun. azaela would probably enjoy that though idk if they'd include her Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Salice:
I sigh. but they're still like little children. I stride out and reach in, plucking one of the shadow wolves off the other. i throw him aside, then quickly dodging an automatic attack as another lunges at me. I perch on a branch out of reach.
"Down, dog," I croon, smiling dangerously.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:38 pm

probably not but she could play a part of it if she wants -Ciel doesn't need to know about it x.x

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Alice: I stand, "What are you doing here, Salice." I growl, voice angry.
"You know her!?" Hunter growled but I glared at him. "Yes, I know her but as much as I want details from her, now. I'd rather kill you. You know better than to wage war on my territory!"
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:40 pm

okay. i'll see how things unfold.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Salice: I leap from the tree and land softly on the balls of my feet. "Yes, it's been years. I was just...around, you know?" I say smoothly, turning away from the mutt and to Alice.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Ciel : In the time it takes Sebastien to re-dress me for the meeting i find that Mr. Stifen is already seated at my small square table. I walk towards him, a gentle smile on and a box under my arm. "Mr. Stifen," I great, nodding my head. The man with the dark black stubble and wrinkled, yellow stained eye balls stands up in a hurry almost knocking the chair down behind him. "Earl Phantomhive, how nice it is to see you in such good health again," He says. I put my hand up to stop his idiotic babble and sit.
He looks at the box i put on the table with confused eyes. "What is that Earl?"
I find a smirk starting to curve the corner of my mouth. I look up at him from under my lashes. "Its a new game ive created. Its called. Rich man...dead man," I say. "Would you like to play while we speak?"
The scared look in his eyes fills me with delight.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:50 pm

[kaitiln..?]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Azaela: I walked down the hallway. The maid that I had stopped and cornered had informed me of the location of the room that Ciel would be in. I didn't know why, but I just felt like I needed to know what he was doing. I stopped at the end of the hall. I didn't know what kind of power Sebastian held. He might be able to detect demonic magic.
Not to sound like a Mary Sue, but I was equipped with something that could bypass that. It was an amulet. It canceled out the residual surge of demonic magic that would otherwise allow other demons to know that magic was being used.
I closed my eyes and my body fell away, leaving me as a puff of air. I slipped out the nearby window and drifted over to one that looked in on the room that Ciel and the butler were in.
Ciel actually took terrifying new places. The kid looked like some sort of demon. Creepy smiles were so reserved for immortals.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:51 pm

i hope that's okay o.o i don't really know what type of magic there is, but that didn't seem too outrageous....
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:52 pm

sounds ok to me ^^
oh how i wish Kaitlin would say something... Razz
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Ciel : Sebastien pours him more wine. The man had taken on a sickly pale look while i started explain the point of the game. It was as simple as the rules. Role your dice, pick up a card and move your piece. Mine being a king and his being a traveler.
"Now, Maxwell, What exactly did you want to speak to me about today?" I ask, watching him roll the dice. Five. He moves his piece and picks up a card. "Ah i see i've won a pot full of gold," He says smiling smugly at me. My smile drops. "How nice."
He lets go of his piece and speaks up, proudly while Sebastien stirs. I look at him, hes staring at the window oddly again. I tap his knee with my cain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:56 pm

its fine :3 it just takes me a little longer to write for them. neither are really my charrie types.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Azaela: The butler's eyes were locked on the window, but he couldn't see me. I hoped not at least. I sighed or at least I would have if I were flesh. This was so boring. I felt like I was back in the 1500s nothing ever happened then.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:00 pm

i don kno wat to do Sad
Kaitlin are you still there?
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:03 pm

Hi guys, there room enough here for me?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:03 pm

matt-oppa!!! it's been so long Very Happy of course there's room for you!!
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Ciel :
"Now i was thinking that we both have very large Toy companies. Phantomhive being the better of mine, you know that very well Cie-"
"Earl, " Sebastien correct him gently.
"A-Ah, yes. Earl Phantomhive. and i was thinking that if you loaned me a bit more mon-"
"Entranced by the eyes of the dead. How unlucky. I'm out for a turn now, aren't i?" i say after i have taken my turn.
The man looks at me with wide eyes and then he looks back down and nods.
"Money. I think it would be better if we both expanded to India. China, and-"
"Its your turn, Maxwell," I say, smiling.
"O-Oh..." The man stops. rolls his dice and picks a card with out looking at it. "Possibly even the Queen would allow us to go to ja-"
"You have lost your legs in the forest of confusion," I say, looking at his card. I glance back up at him. "I lost one of my turns..so its yours again.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:05 pm

hola matt-oppa and si of course there ish room ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next