Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

+2
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:04 pm

oh.
ok.
hm...

Salice:
I swirl the chardonnay in my glass thoughtfully. then i abruptly stop when i see it. It would be a mere flicker of light in the corner, but i know exactly what it is. It's that shadow child again. my lip starts to curl up. i thought i spoke clearly when i talked to it last. I set down my glass. obviously it had something important to say.
"I must be off then. It was...interesting, meeting you, Azaela." I say calmly before walking as smoothly as i could out the door before i showed any suspicions.

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠ - Page 8 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler/.♠

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:07 pm

Ciel : I blink and stand to show Lady Salice off. Sebastien stops to bow and then we sink back into conversation although i wonder briefly why she left so suddenly.
"You can call me Earl Phantomhive, i don't mind," I say calmly. "Now, what do you truly want?" I go on. "I've had my fare share of demons, they're only nice to me when they want something. So what do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:07 pm

Alice: I stood, grabbing my shotgun and stared at the on coming wolves. No one knew of our presence. I jumped down, "NOW!" I yell and in a mere moment, gunshots sounded everywhere, blood spilling onto the ground beneath us. The sparks being produced from the barrels of the guns light up the sky.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Azaela: I smiled. "I want to know what you are giving your butler. He's not here just to serve you." I looked up at Sebastian.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Hmmm, Gaby can someone hear the gunshots? Because I think it'll spice it up a little.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:13 pm

they can hear it but they won't do anything about it since it has nothing to do with them

Sebastien : The sound of gunshots finally reach my master's ears. He turns his head towards the sound which is also where the windows show the vast, dark woods surrounding the Manor. He arches a brow, lets his chin rest on his knuckle and turns back to the girl. "On the contrary. He is here to serve me," he says.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Salice:
I smooth down my dark hair, taking my time as i close the door behind me softly. I turn around, then slam my fist into the side of the mansion. there's a gasp and the shadow lurking there falls to his knees. I let out a deep sigh and turn to him.
"I thought i told you to leave me alone, child," I sneer, narrowing my eyes at him. He stares up at me with dark bottomless eyes. there's no reflection in them.
"You'll be the one bowing to me soon, Vatani," he hisses, his Italian accent distinct. I take him by the shoulder and shove him against the wall. he whimpers.
"Me bowing to a worthless rat like you? Ha!" i dig my nails into his shoulder, my expression darkening.
"I'm the heir." he rasps. i freeze. what? I lean toward him, my teeth barred.
"The heir? To what?" I demand coldly. he cringes into the wall before relaxing and pushing me away. he dusts off his shirt. i glower as he grins at me.
"To the throne, of course, Salice."
"You're still a little boy!" I step back.
"The shadow king speaks differently." He smirks, taking a step toward me, his eyes burning into mine. "I'd watch your back, Lady Vatani. Because i'm coming for you first." he whispers before he's suddenly gone.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Azaela: I looked out the windows to the forest. Guns. What a pathetic weapon. I looked back at Ciel. "You seem to have missed the point. What are you paying him? Demons don't do anything unless they get something out of it."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Eh, I tried. Okay then. Haha. At least they heard. Wink

Alice: When I ran out of bullets, I hit Fox Shadow in the chin with the barrel of the gun and I then kicked her in the stomach. My rain soaked hair clinged to the sides of my face. My bangs were scattered across my forehead.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:18 pm

Salice: I didn't even pay attention the gunshots. I was still shocked by this news. they were making a new born shadow the king? I blink, deciding now that i should actually pay attention to the sounds of gunfire. i turn and peer through the woods.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:20 pm

that person now says that my book is like a lot of other books, but it's more sadistic than they are. jeez did they even look up that word? and they said that they hope to see it on the editorial picks soon which implies that it's pretty darn good so that means they should pick it.

rant over.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Sebastien : So much noise. Wolves always did annoy me. They also made my Master's asthma worse. Lady Salice seemed to be busy with her own little pest at the moment but through the sudden shock i felt out of her she seemed well with out assistance.
"What a rude thing to ask so bluntly," The master is suddenly saying, his face empty of emotion. I pour more water in his whine glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Alice: "ALICE!" I spun around and gasped in pain as a fist collided with my gut. Blood trickled out of my mouth. I closed my eyes tight, falling to my knees. I look up and see hunter. "M-Max." I choke out and his fist then collides with my chin. I fell back, my head colliding with the ground beneath me.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:21 pm

i hate it when people say that o-o
but i think i hate the "wow this was so amazing! this should be on the top five!" but they don't pick it themselves >.< its like...really?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:22 pm

Lol. I kind of hate that too.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:22 pm

i think it's weird when ppl pick my work, but don't say anything o.o
i mean, four ppl picked "Next", but only one person commented :3
i guess it's still good though
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:23 pm

i lubbeded sebby so much for just this >//x im such a dork

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsPjYoXxOps&feature=related

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:24 pm

i dont get it o.o
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Ehh.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:24 pm

yeah...some people >.<
my book is totally not sadistic.

Azaela: "You asked what I want and I told you," I replied. "I want to know what you're giving him." I shrugged casually.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:25 pm

ahaha i love how he says that XD
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Ciel : Well. I did ask. Not that it mattered if i told now. "My soul to eat," I answer her simply.

sorry Sebastien like main catch phrases are just "Yes, My lord." and something else ill show you guys x.x

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:26 pm

i'm posting so that you can reply Kaitlin ^^ hold on a sec
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:27 pm

i just love their voices :3 funny thing is
Ciel's voice actor is also the Japanese voice actor for Haruhi from Ouran high school host club @.@

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Oh! Kate! Yur avi's clothes are cute!!
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Salice:
I start to head through the woods, pushing through the trees silently. there's still the sounds of a fight. Sounds...like more shadows. My lip curls up. it better not be those minions of that child's. As i spot the clearing where the fighting must be, my eyes widen. I haven't seen creatures like these in many decades.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next