Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe.

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. Empty The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe.

Post by peachie-keen Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Yes, a fail on the title, I know... BUT would you be interested in a Roleplay chat between the three of us? Hope it caught you eye :')

If you want to do a romance, I'd love to do a love triangle with bitch fights and (possibly) powers. xD
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. Empty Re: The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe.

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Yeah xD I was like (Black)Witch-spers....sounds like my name. This chat's gone my name on it anyway. Imma check it out! xD
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. Empty Re: The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe.

Post by peachie-keen Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Woot woot! now we wait for the Waffle-drobe to get here. I'd like to see if she does so of her own accord... LOVE YOU x
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:07 pm

I WUB YOU TOOO! so how we gunna do this? one girl one guy each person? O.O
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:11 pm

I don't know Razz If we had two girls, one guy, or two guys, one girl BETWEEN US, then we could have a love triangle, and the one girl/ one guy could be like a player or just a normal person that's led them to something... or even just not realise that there are two people in love with him/ her. :3
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:16 pm

grr...you just confuzzled me >.<
lol by the oneguy/one girl thing I meant like two will fight over one while the leftover is the one the victim likes. idk..brain fart >.<
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:19 pm

LOL tha's a funny es-pression.

So basically what you said.

But I could imagine a big fight scene.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:21 pm

*Sneaks in through cat door.*
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:25 pm

Spoiler:
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Spoiler:
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:30 pm

O.O What spoiler?

and for the plot...how old are they? for some reason I have more fun with kids in college. Wbu 2?
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:32 pm

same here Smile got to go for a few minutes, but will *hopefully* be back.

Waffle, did you see that pic-char?? :')
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:42 pm

okiiee =]
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:32 pm

I'm fine with college.

And to my lovely Peach, I did. :') Who's the dog?

Oh, and by the way, you never showed me the youtube video video tape of Jay.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:40 pm

O.O oooh I wanna see Jay =D
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Nya I thought I messaged youuu D: but yes, the doggie is mine, and since that photo, she has been wanting to eat roses rather a lot. :/ I wub my doggie :') though she is slightly mad. Yes, i'm fine with college too. Smile
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:42 pm

I never got the message D:

Oh my gosh...my eye is itchy. Is that normal?

Spoiler:
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:57 pm

I cant read thd spoiler D:
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:12 pm

ME EITHER >.<
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:27 pm

It said

P.S. your dog is super cute Razz

Bahaha.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet. Agony.1397 Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Sweet. Agony.1397
Sweet. Agony.1397

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Aww thankies xx :') is much appreciated :') Her name is Pinx Very Happy though i don't know if you could see the material reading waffle... i shall post the jay vid when i can, though i don't know when... (Seeing him tomorrow guys!! Very Happy Very Happy ) Plussss can i use that post it photo as my profile pic? D:

And we need to plot!xo
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:53 pm

yes we do!!!!! any ideas!!??
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:26 pm

Sure you can Smile
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:25 pm

so anyone have any ideas?
at least some age requirements?
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next